PDA

View Full Version : Astounding Words By Mr. Theisman!

Lyn
08-30-2006, 01:55 PM
"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -

--Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

HometownGal
08-30-2006, 02:03 PM
Theismann is about as sharp as a bowling ball. :rolleyes:

Wonder if he'd undertand this definition...

Main Entry: mo?ron
Pronunciation: 'mor-"?n
Function: noun
Etymology: irregular from Greek mOros foolish, stupid

1 usually offensive : a mildly mentally retarded person
2 : a very stupid person

Lyn
08-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Did he play when they wore leather helmets? J/K but he does most always sound like he has been hit in the head too many times.

LambertIsGod58
08-30-2006, 02:10 PM
I wonder if Theisman has any idea how much he is disliked?

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-30-2006, 03:23 PM
I wonder if Theisman has any idea how much he is disliked?

Maybe if he pulled his head out of Peyton Mannings ass long enough he'd realize it. But alas he's been diagnosed with a severe case of "chronic head stuck in mannings ass syndrome." And I'm afraid Steeler fans there is no cure.

Theisman = :jerkit:

RoethlisBURGHer
08-30-2006, 06:30 PM
I can't stand him,he's a complete jagoff.

ibleedburgundy
08-31-2006, 09:50 AM
Maybe if he pulled his head out of Peyton Mannings ass long enough he'd realize it. But alas he's been diagnosed with a severe case of "chronic head stuck in mannings ass syndrome." And I'm afraid Steeler fans there is no cure.

Theisman = :jerkit:

Theismann is always drooling over some QB. Last year Redskins fans were fed up with him raving about Chris Simms. This year he was back at it again.

Skins fans have a love/hate relationship with Joey T. We love him for the Super bowl he brought us, and we hate him for his pathetic broadcasting skills. I can't believe they chose him to do Monday Night football. Big mistake IMO.

edit: who do you think is a bigger bonehead, Theismann or Terry Bradshaw?

LambertIsGod58
08-31-2006, 10:02 AM
Theismann is always drooling over some QB. Last year Redskins fans were fed up with him raving about Chris Simms. This year he was back at it again.

Skins fans have a love/hate relationship with Joey T. We love him for the Super bowl he brought us, and we hate him for his pathetic broadcasting skills. I can't believe they chose him to do Monday Night football. Big mistake IMO.

Theisman...:dang:

Mosca
08-31-2006, 10:03 AM

Oh man, that's a tough one. Seriously. I'd give it to Theismann simply because I think he's on the air nationally more often and therefore has more opportunities to piss people off.

And I think there are people who genuinely like Bradshaw's schtick, but I don't know anyone who likes Theismann.

Tom

stlrtruck
08-31-2006, 11:31 AM
I'd say Theisman is the bigger idiot. Everyone has always thought Bradshaw was an idiot so now he's just playing the crowd. I think Theisman does it on purpose because he doesn't know any better!

stlrtruck
08-31-2006, 11:37 AM
I'd say Theisman is the bigger idiot. Everyone has always thought Bradshaw was an idiot so now he's just playing the crowd. I think Theisman does it on purpose because he doesn't know any better!

Lyn
08-31-2006, 12:04 PM
I would prefer to think of Terry Bradshaw in his serious mode of playing absolute phenominal football, however, at the same time I gotta admit I really do not want to remember him yuking it up :) Then again, if he is happy and he seems to be then I am all for him. In the beginning I did not like him on tv at all.

Froggy
08-31-2006, 12:21 PM
Terry Bradshaw has always been a very talented entertainer. From his first days as an actor in Cannonball Run to today's roles as analyst and actor, he is there to entertain. Terry Bradshaw has made an incredible impact with his celebrity. As someone who also suffers from depression, I find Terry's example as a inspiration in my own life. For him to hva eovercome the obstacles that he has is simply an incredible testament to his character and faith in God.

I thank God everyday that a man like Terry Bradshaw was placed on this Earth and that he played football in the city of Pittsburgh.

God bless you Terry Bradsahw.

floodcitygirl
08-31-2006, 12:26 PM
edit: who do you think is a bigger bonehead, Theismann or Terry Bradshaw?I'm wondering if this is a serious question on a STEELER message board? :tap: