PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Released by NE

steveironcity
08-31-2013, 10:01 AM
Tebow released by New England

Just saw it at the bottom of ESPN

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9618882/tim-tebow-released-new-england-patriots-source

harrison'samonster
08-31-2013, 10:03 AM
we could use a TE

Galax Steeler
08-31-2013, 10:09 AM
we could use a TE

:buttkick:

GBMelBlount
08-31-2013, 10:25 AM
Harrison's Crazy

we could use a TE

:chuckle:

I actually agree.

I would consider it just like drafting any late round athletic project.

GodfatherofSoul
08-31-2013, 11:43 AM

I actually agree.

Has he shown any capacity to play that position? I mean besides looking like a TE/FB.

harrison'samonster
08-31-2013, 11:52 AM
Has he shown any capacity to play that position? I mean besides looking like a TE/FB.

not at the nfl level, and I don't think he'd be in for it. i think he still wants to be a QB

Vis
08-31-2013, 11:58 AM
We need a PR nightmare. Sign him

caplovestroyp43
08-31-2013, 01:54 PM
My heart goes out to him. He's a good, clean kid, has enormous faith in God which is a wonderful example for ALL to follow and yet still can't get a break.

Maybe it's just not meant to be for him in the NFL. God bless ya Tim and I hope something works out for you. Don't lose your faith; God is in control and for those faithful to Him, big things are in store.

Vis
08-31-2013, 01:56 PM
My heart goes out to him. He's a good, clean kid, has enormous faith in God which is a wonderful example for ALL to follow and yet still can't get a break.

Maybe it's just not meant to be for him in the NFL. God bless ya Tim and I hope something works out for you. Don't lose your faith; God is in control and for those faithful to Him, big things are in store.

And to those kids with cancer, you failed God.

caplovestroyp43
08-31-2013, 02:58 PM

What does kids with cancer have to do with Tim Tebow? I am so tired of your hateful attitude toward Christians.

Vis
08-31-2013, 04:02 PM
What does kids with cancer have to do with Tim Tebow? I am so tired of your hateful attitude toward Christians.

It has nothing to do with Tebow. It has to do with your statement:

God is in control and for those faithful to Him, big things are in store.

You can't have it both ways. If God gives good things to his loyal pets, those who have bad things happen must be on his shit list.

Now, do you have anything to say about Tebow's actual football skills in this football forum?

MACH1
08-31-2013, 04:09 PM

We need a PR nightmare. Sign him

It has nothing to do with Tebow. It has to do with your statement:

You can't have it both ways. If God gives good things to his loyal pets, those who have bad things happen must be on his shit list.

Now, do you have anything to say about Tebow's actual football skills in this football forum?

Do you or are you trolling?

Confounding Factor
08-31-2013, 06:20 PM
Skip Bayless gonna do an intervention on Tebow.

tony hipchest
08-31-2013, 07:05 PM

join the club. I am tired of your hateful attitude towards our president of the United States and first lady.

Maybe you should keep your preaching to ALL at a minimum outside of the locker room.

as a fellow Christian I agree Tebow is a great model of faith. But don't act like he hasn't been given a fair chance. God has smiled favorably upon him. He just so happens to completely suck as an NFL quarterback.

Jesus never competed in the Olympic games in Greece and it never diminished his skillz.

caplovestroyp43
08-31-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm not acting like he hasn't been given a fair chance. I just feel bad for him is all. Is that a crime? And people bashed Bush far WORSE than ANYTHING I have said about our wanna be president. This is still America and I am still entitled to my opinion.

Bayz101
08-31-2013, 10:23 PM

No troll baiting. You know better than that.

tony hipchest
08-31-2013, 10:30 PM
poor Tebow still can't get a break boo f****** hoo.

that is because he sucks as a quarterback. He can't get laid either. That is on him as well.

me and the rest of the sane world is glad his sorry embarassing act is finally done

harrison'samonster
08-31-2013, 11:02 PM
poor Tebow still can't get a break boo f****** hoo.

that is because he sucks as a quarterback. He can't get laid either. That is on him as well.

me and the rest of the sane world is glad his sorry embarassing act is finally done

:rofl: tell us how you really feel about him!

Confounding Factor
08-31-2013, 11:19 PM
LOL tony I could hear you rant on Tebow all day.

GBMelBlount
09-01-2013, 12:06 AM

Big, strong, athletic, smart, fast, hard working and has great character.

So I'd give him as much chance as any top tier college DE converted to OL.

As long as he is willing to make the switch.

Vis
09-01-2013, 05:12 AM
No troll baiting. You know better than that.

That was a direct response to her post and I was on her topic. If there was baiting she did it by claiming special celestial treatment for her club.

tony hipchest
09-01-2013, 05:43 AM
:rofl: tell us how you really feel about him!

LOL tony I could hear you rant on Tebow all day.

Haha! I like Tebow. I love his faith in Christ and how he wears his religion on his sleeve. I think it could have been great for the NFL Andrew did for him to find success even though I don't like any of the teams he has ever played for.

with that being said I hated watching him play the game of football especially at the quarterback position. He completely sucks.he is more brutal to watch that Mark Sanchez or any quarterback recently drafted by the Cleveland Browns. If I can throw up booger into my sisters hair from across the room I doubt he could even wipe one on the wall.

ti bow simply cannot throw. He can't even throw a fit about supposedly never catching a break. but he is smart enough not to take his skills up to Canada to prove to the rest of the world that he sucks just as bad. That would ruin the legacy he is created for himself alreadyhe is putting his capability to cash in on that legacy ahead of pride and for that I admire him.

Bayz101
09-01-2013, 05:55 AM
That was a direct response to her post and I was on her topic. If there was baiting she did it by claiming special celestial treatment for her club.

OK, Vis. I know you two don't like each other. Nothing I can do about that. Only thing I can suggest is that you place her on ignore, because i'm simply not going to punish anyone for offering best wishes. Sure, you may not agree with it, but if you can't accept that not everyone has opinions that you agree with, or if you honestly believe that anything you do will CHANGE the opinions of someone else, i'm sorry but...

http://cdn.carthrottle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Gonna-have-a-bad-time-meme-655x368.jpg

Now, sometimes people will go over-the-top but it isn't hurting my feelings, and I don't believe anyone was trying to hurt feelings in this case.

Bayz101
09-01-2013, 05:56 AM
Anywho, Tebow sucks! Back on topic! :laughing:

Side note: I think Tim is an incredible athlete, and an extremely average Quarterback.

jacobo
09-01-2013, 06:36 AM
wwe should sign him

pczach
09-01-2013, 08:08 AM
There's probably a place for him in this league, but it's not at quarterback. I just don't think he has the skills to play the position. If he doesn't make a team because he's not a good enough quarterback, that's on him. He's the one that isn't willing to play other positions. I wish the guy well, and admire his character, his belief in himself, and being a great person. The only problem with all of that, is that NFL teams aren't looking for a son-in-law for their daughter, they're looking for a good football player that can help a team. By insisting on playing a position he doesn't play well, he can't help a team. If he can't help a team, he can't make a roster.

Football is a controlled study on natural selection. Those that can will. Those that can't....won't.

harrison'samonster
09-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Football is a controlled study on natural selection.

nice post, but this line is brilliant

Vis
09-01-2013, 08:34 AM
His response was that he would continue to pursue an NFL qb job. I doubt he gets a another try.

harrison'samonster
09-01-2013, 08:38 AM
His response was that he would continue to pursue an NFL qb job. I doubt he gets a another try.

that might very well be true. There might be a small market team that might look into signing him up just to sell some tickets.

tony hipchest
09-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Anywho, Tebow sucks! Back on topic! :laughing:

Side note: I think Tim is an incredible athlete, and an extremely average Quarterback.

Wrong. his completion percentage suggests that he is below average. being dumped by three teams in 18 months suggests that he sucks. actually watching him play suggest that he is horrible.

There's probably a place for him in this league, but it's not at quarterback. 't.

yeah like cleaning the bathrooms at Heinz Field except when he went to throw the trash he would probably miss the dumpster.

Heath Shuler and Ryan Leaf were better quarterbacks than him. he stinks more than kent graham. he makes Kordell Stewart look like a Hall of Famer

Bayz101
09-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Wrong. his completion percentage suggests that he is below average. being dumped by three teams in 18 months suggests that he sucks. actually watching him play suggest that he is horrible.

yeah like cleaning the bathrooms at Heinz Field except when he went to throw the trash he would probably miss the dumpster.

Heath Shuler and Ryan Leaf were better quarterbacks than him. he stinks more than kent graham. he makes Kordell Stewart look like a Hall of Famer

Terry Bradshaw boasts a career completion percentage of what, 51%? Tim Tebow's career completion percentage isn't far off of that, and he certainly hasn't played nearly as long as Bradshaw or Dan Fouts (both in the HOF with sub-par Comp Percentages). I'm not suggesting that he's better than it looks, because really, I believe I could out throw him. :chuckle:

Just saying that completion percentages, interceptions and all that yada yada isn't that important. It's the wins that matter, and I recall Tebow was on the winning side of things a few times back in Denver, and I recall Terry Bradshaw having thrown to the wrong jerseys almost as much as the right ones and STILL winning some Super Bowls. Tebow's not a good passer, but he's a good athlete. I think he's an average QB who worked some magic here and there with the help of his team mates. I also think he'll be looking for a team for a long time if he believes he's a passing QB. He's a wildcat QB that'll likely never start in not just the NFL, but any league in general.

Vis
09-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Tim Tebow clears waivers, NFL future in doubt

Former Florida Gators quarterback Tebow waves as he stands on the sidelines before the Gators play against the Louisville Cardinals in the 2013 Allstate Sugar Bowl NCAA football game in New Orleans

Tim Tebow’s NFL career may be over, as every team had a chance to claim him today, and every team passed.

Tebow, who was waived by the Patriots on Saturday, officially cleared waivers on Sunday. That means all 31 other teams could have taken his minimum-salary contract but decided he wasn’t worth it.

Realistically, that also means there’s a very good chance that his NFL career is over. The Patriots were the only team that had any interest in Tebow after the Jets cut him, and he didn’t play well for the Patriots when he got his chance in the preseason. It’s hard to see what would change to make some team interested in Tebow in the future.

Of course, Tebow does have some things going for him: He’s only 26 years old, he’s known as a hard worker, and he’s a popular player who would sell tickets. But Tebow’s presence can also become a major distraction, and that may cause some teams to shy away.

Tebow became a big star as a Heisman Trophy winner who led Florida to a national championship, and he became an even bigger star leading the Broncos to the playoffs. But he never became a fundamentally sound quarterback. As a result, he may never again be an NFL quarterback.

caplovestroyp43
09-01-2013, 09:49 PM
join the club. I am tired of your hateful attitude towards our president of the United States and first lady.

Maybe you should keep your preaching to ALL at a minimum outside of the locker room.

as a fellow Christian I agree Tebow is a great model of faith. But don't act like he hasn't been given a fair chance. God has smiled favorably upon him. He just so happens to completely suck as an NFL quarterback.

Jesus never competed in the Olympic games in Greece and it never diminished his skillz.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/CaptainHank/Bush.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/CaptainHank/media/Bush.jpg.html)

:tt02:

teegre
09-01-2013, 11:08 PM
TEBOW
Gandhi was also a great person. Alas, neither he nor Tim Tebow can play QB.

(Can the Tebow discussion finally end?)

BUSH/OBAMA
Voicing one's displeasure with GW's or Obama's policies is perfectly acceptable... and condoned. Using racial slurs when describing the President is a totally different beast.

Good: "I disagree with Obamacare."

Good: "War in Syria??? Come on... give me a break!!!"

Good: "He's tapping my phone!?!"

Racist: "Michelle is a gorilla, and the entire Obama family needs to go back to Africa."

(Note: The last one is a melding of actual posts by a certain person on this forum.)

pczach
09-02-2013, 06:58 AM
That sound you just heard was the air going out of this thread........WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Let's lighten the mood, shall we.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/Jeff_Hardy_07/Gifs/Fart.gif

Vis
09-02-2013, 07:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2Xpn4aqek

Vis
09-02-2013, 07:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8nRGfDnqR0

Bayz101
09-02-2013, 07:17 AM

Okay, I retract my earlier statement. I can DEFINITELY throw a football better than Tim Tebow. :doh:

I've thrown 13 straight completions in a game, and followed that up with 5 straight incompletions, so I know what it's like to be both on fire & a bucket of ice, but I've never thrown anything that bad in my life. :sofunny::sofunny:

teegre
09-02-2013, 09:53 AM
The official "good person" flow chart of football prowess.

Joe Montana > Bayz > Mother Teresa > Tim Tebow

Buddha Bus
09-02-2013, 09:57 AM

WHAT?!?! Bayz is pure heartless evil incarnate. The Antitebow, if you will.

Vis
09-02-2013, 09:58 AM

Momma T could sling it.

teegre
09-02-2013, 10:07 AM
WHAT?!?! Bayz is pure heartless evil incarnate. The Antitebow, if you will.

Oh yeah... but... uh... God told him to drown all of those cats. So, he's alright now. :wink02:

Bayz101
09-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Oh yeah... but... uh... God told him to drown all of those cats. So, he's alright now. :wink02:

They... um ... fell in the water.

Buddha Bus
09-02-2013, 10:12 AM
They... um ... fell in the water.

Did they also tie themselves up in the burlap sack?

Bayz101
09-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Did they also tie themselves up in the burlap sack?

No hablo ingles. :huh:

teegre
09-02-2013, 10:16 AM
:toofunny:

Buddha Bus
09-02-2013, 10:18 AM
No hablo ingles. :huh:

Ahhhh.... he's playing the Sammy Sosa card.

Nice dodge, kitten slayer.

Bayz101
09-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Ahhhh.... he's playing the Sammy Sosa card.

Nice dodge, kitten slayer.

Well, they do call me the pussy slayer. :wink02:

Off-topic (funny cause this is all off topic :chuckle:): the quote notification system is AWESOME!

Buddha Bus
09-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Well, they do call me the pussy slayer. :wink02:

Meaning you are a pussy who slays things. :heha:

Bayz101
09-02-2013, 10:30 AM
Meaning you are a pussy who slays things. :heha:

Who has moderator powers. :wink02::sofunny:

Buddha Bus
09-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Who has moderator powers. :wink02::sofunny:

JAWOHL, HERR KOMMANDANT!!!

http://076dd0a50e0c1255009e-bd4b8aabaca29897bc751dfaf75b290c.r40.cf1.rackcdn.c om/images/files/000/063/622/original/original.jpg

Gnutella
09-02-2013, 12:09 PM
I don't hate Tim Tebow the person. I believe he's a good person with a good heart.

What I hate is Tim Tebow the product, plus the cult of idolators that follows him everywhere he goes.

caplovestroyp43
09-02-2013, 01:45 PM

We've seen Ben throw a couple of lame ducks too throughout his career. Does that make him THE WORST?

Of course not. At some point or another, ALL QBs throw lame ducks when being rushed or whatever might be going on.

teegre
09-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Well, they do call me the pussy slayer. :wink02:!

I could see you using that moniker to your advantage.

BAYZ'S FRIEND: That's my buddy. He's a real pussy slayer.

GIRL AT BAR: Really? Introduce me.

BAYZ: Hi.

GIRL: I hear that you're a pussy slayer.

BAYZ: Indeed. After I get done, your pussy will never be the same again.

GIRL: Ooh... my... let's go.

(Fast-forward to the next morning, the girl wakes up in bed, alone.)

GIRL: Well that sucked. He didn't even leave a number. Wait... what's that sound?

(A dull thump-thump can be heard. The girl walks downstairs, into the basement... and sees the dryer is running. She opens the dryer door...)

GIRL: Mr. Fluffy!!! Who put you in my dryer!?! You're in a burlap sack... wait... there's a note... "Courtesy of... "

(Cut to Bayz driving away, laughing mischievously.)

BAYZ: ...Pussy slayer!!!**

**(This should be read, like "McGruber" from SNL.)

harrison'samonster
09-02-2013, 03:01 PM
of course there's a hidden camera that shows the girls face when she opens the dryer. trophies!

teegre
09-02-2013, 03:01 PM
We've seen Ben throw a couple of lame ducks too throughout his career. Does that make him THE WORST?

Of course not. At some point or another, ALL QBs throw lame ducks when being rushed or whatever might be going on.

True, all QBs will throw a lame duck pass every once in a while (let's say: 1% of the time).

Likewise, Tim Tebow will occasionally throw a decent pass (1% of the time).

Get the difference?

Confounding Factor
09-02-2013, 05:06 PM

Even if he ran the wrong route, still would have been underthrown.

Boy that was a pretty limp throw, if he wasn't a virgin he would know how to throw it harder.

Vis
09-02-2013, 05:06 PM
True, all QBs will throw a lame duck pass every once in a while (let's say: 1% of the time).

Likewise, Tim Tebow will occasionally throw a decent pass (1% of the time).

Get the difference?

He did pick one hell of a time for that good pass

teegre
09-02-2013, 06:32 PM
He did pick one hell of a time for those six good passes

Fixed it. :wink02:

Regardless, he had a lifetime's worth of good passes in that one game. And, the fact that it was against the Pittsburgh vaunted defense only adds to the legend of Tebow.

Buddha Bus
09-03-2013, 03:31 AM
He did pick one hell of a time for that good pass

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/lalalalala-I-cant-hear-you.jpg

IowaSteeler927
09-03-2013, 07:06 AM
If this doofus would drop his foolish desire to play QB he could be a decent third down back, or even a TE in the NFL. Instead he thinks he's a QB despite the fact that he's horribly inaccurate and his throwing motion is elongated garbage. I mean it's hard not to like the guy, he's a good person, cares about people, and is strong in his faith but he could have a career in the NFL if he'd just change positions.

teegre
09-03-2013, 07:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWsNtZXdpY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFhWsNtZXdpY&nomobile=1

JonM229
09-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Write it down now: the Broncos, Jets, and Patriots* will never win another Super Bowl

...because God cares about football games

steelax04
09-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Write it down now: the Broncos, Jets, and Patriots* will never win another Super Bowl

...because God cares about football games

And he obviously doesn't care about dogs. Oops, I mean He.

pczach
09-06-2013, 05:55 PM
I saw this and couldn't resist.

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tebowmechanics.jpg

Buddha Bus
09-06-2013, 06:00 PM
http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/funny-tim-tebow.jpg

White_Steel_Wolfe
09-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Bring Tebow to Pittsburgh, lol

harrison'samonster
09-06-2013, 10:01 PM
http://aeryssports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/tebow.jpg

GBMelBlount
09-06-2013, 10:39 PM
If this doofus would drop his foolish desire to play QB

Must be nice and comfy in that armchair. :chuckle:

While I would not want us to take him as a QB I still admire his perseverance for chasing his dreams.

GBMelBlount
09-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Bring Tebow to Pittsburgh, lol

Admire his persistence but would never take him as a quarterback.

I'd love to see him as a convert though.

Great athelete, great character.

tony hipchest
09-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Tebow is not a good enough athlete to convert to any other position. Maybe in a Saturday rec league but not in the NFL.

In other news...

A fart was just released by my ass.

mikegrimey
09-07-2013, 08:02 AM
If this doofus would drop his foolish desire to play QB he could be a decent third down back, or even a TE in the NFL. Instead he thinks he's a QB despite the fact that he's horribly inaccurate and his throwing motion is elongated garbage. I mean it's hard not to like the guy, he's a good person, cares about people, and is strong in his faith but he could have a career in the NFL if he'd just change positions.

What makes you think he could be an effective TE or RB in the league?

I ask because I always hear this, but have never seen one shred of evidence that Tebow would make a good TE or RB. To my knowledge, he's never once even lined up as a TE or RB, and he has a reputation for having a hard time working with big playbooks and reading defenses. Why do you think he'd have the vision to be able to make the right kind of decision a RB has to make and why do you think he'd be a good route runner/pass catch as a TE? As for blocking, we all saw how he did as punt protector for the Jets last year...

Also don't know what team is desperate enough at TE/RB to try out a QB who's never once played the position before.

IowaSteeler927
09-07-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm not saying he would be a guarantee at TE or RB but I definitely think he would be much better suited to those positions versus Quarterback. He's got the right build and he's got the work ethic to learn so if I were a coach I wouldn't mind trying him out at other positions especially considering that his going rate is rather cheap right now. Problem is Tebow's got it in his head that he can be a Quarterback in the NFL.

Buddha Bus
09-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Problem is Tebow's got it in his head that he can be a Quarterback in the NFL.

Which makes you seriously wonder how many concussions he's sustained in his football career.

GBMelBlount
09-07-2013, 09:06 AM
What makes you think he could be an effective TE or RB in the league?

If teams only drafted or picked up players in FA that were guaranteed to succeed there wouldn't be enough players to field a team.

You see basketball players convert to TE and receiver.

6th & 7th round and UDFA's are also long shot prospects.

He is a very hardworking, athletic and competitive player and I feel he has as good or better shot than the aforementioned.

....and the price would be right.

Buddha Bus
09-07-2013, 02:41 PM
If teams only drafted or picked up players in FA that were guaranteed to succeed there wouldn't be enough players to field a team.

He is a very hardworking, athletic and competitive player and I feel he has as good or better shot than the aforementioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viKUu_BWqwc

teegre
09-07-2013, 03:29 PM

Excellent point.

Antonio Gates, Jimmy Graham, and Aaron Smith were all basketball players. Carlton Haselrig was a wrestler. And, Tim Tebow is every bit as athletic as Frank Wycheck.

GBMelBlount
09-07-2013, 03:41 PM
In other news...

A fart was just released by my ass.

Thanks for clarifying....I thought you were talking there for a second. :chuckle:

White_Steel_Wolfe
09-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Admire his persistence but would never take him as a quarterback.

I'd love to see him as a convert though.

Great athelete, great character.

A slasher? lol....

mikegrimey
09-08-2013, 06:35 PM

I'm not saying it's impossible for a player to transition from one position to another,w hat i'm saying is there's no evidence that Tebow can make that transformation, people just state that he could be a good TE/RB without actually having any evidence.

As for taking risks, how many teams would take risks on a UDFA or late round pick if they knew they would bring a media circus with them...not every vet minimum signing has had a billboard in their honor.

GBMelBlount
09-08-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm not saying it's impossible for a player to transition from one position to another,w hat i'm saying is there's no evidence that Tebow can make that transformation, people just state that he could be a good TE/RB without actually having any evidence.

As for taking risks, how many teams would take risks on a UDFA or late round pick if they knew they would bring a media circus with them...not every vet minimum signing has had a billboard in their honor.

I can't disagree with you there.

As much as I like Tebow if I were a coach I would really have to think through the media side of it before pulling the trigger.

mikegrimey
09-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Yea, the only teams that could realistically take him on would have to:

A. Have a solidified starting QB who's status wouldn't be questioned ever
B. Be thin at an undetermined position they think Tebow would be good at and be willing to be patient teaching him
C. Have strong lockeroom leadership to prevent the kind of division a controversial player like that can produce, there was a lot of talk on the Broncos about certain players disliking him and I can't imagine the depth on the Jets were cool w/ their punt protector making so many headlines etc.
D. Have a coaching staff that doesn't mind answering a dozen questions about the status of what would be a role player

The one squad I thought could do all that, if I had to pick, would have been the Patriots, and they cut him.

GodfatherofSoul
09-08-2013, 09:52 PM
I can't disagree with you there.

As much as I like Tebow if I were a coach I would really have to think through the media side of it before pulling the trigger.

TT's best shot was that Jacksonville job the Jets screwed him out of. Small market team desperate to get fans in the seats. But, the new coach wouldn't have it. I can't imagine TT could be worse than Gabbert. I had to suffer it through it since they played KC and boy that stadium was *maybe* 50% full.

Fire Arians
09-09-2013, 12:06 PM
we can use help at running back, sign him :chuckle:

Confounding Factor
09-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Over the Jags stadium:
http://i.imgur.com/eVxeA9p.png

Blacksburg Zach
09-30-2013, 07:52 PM
Bring in Tebow! All he does is win! :chuckle:

nflsport1987
10-05-2013, 10:37 AM

I actually agree.

:drink: