PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Got the 'willies'

wadester47
08-30-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey is anyone in the 'fever 'excited about Willie Ried as I am .
I truly think that he will be a great receiver and third down option. My other pick in the preseason is Troy's back up, Anthony Smith. In my opinon he is very talented and I know that the Steelers Will utalize his assests.
How does everyone feel about Fast Willie this year, can he bring it again? God I hope so .

Also , This is my first thread, so can someone tell me how to get the cool steeler photos and terrible towel waving smilies. Also I am taking a semster off and hanging with my parents near myrtle beach, where can I watch the games at? Any answers including wrong ones would be appriciated ! This is my rookie season so be gentle.

19ward86
08-30-2006, 03:45 PM
smith isnt a backup to troy, he is the wingman. smileys too the right, and pics on the left of the home page.

19ward86
08-30-2006, 03:47 PM
smileys on the right of the page when writing not on home page.srry

HometownGal
08-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Welcome! :smile:

I share your enthusiasm for Willie Reid. I believe this kid is going to be a tremendous asset to the Steelers this season and for season to come. He's played well in the preseason thus far and that can only lead to bigger and better things.

Cheers to the Willies! :cheers:

19ward86
08-30-2006, 07:05 PM
i think if anthony smith doesnt start, which i think he will, willie reid will have the biggest impact getting 10-15 receptions 1TD, 11 yard average on punt returns 1TD, and 24yd average on kick returns with 2TDs. i think he can squeeze in with 4TDs total.

Midnightwriter07
08-30-2006, 07:13 PM
His kickreturns/ punt retruns or whichever will be needed most.. i am not worried about him as a receiver at all.. i dont expect much but a few catches here and there .... but it would be awesome. Big difference starting at the 40 then at your own 20 and Holmes will get us good field position to start alot of drives.