PDA

View Full Version : Psst...Pens fans!

Bayz101
09-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Our homepage has the Pens "Fever". Check out the "Featured" section for a link to PensFever.com and a live twitter-feed for Penguins players & writers! :drink:

Buddha Bus
09-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Our homepage has the Pens "Fever".

I think they make an ointment for that.

Bayz101
09-05-2013, 07:50 PM
I think they make an ointment for that.

Yeah, well, Fer used it on his "rash".

Lady Steel
09-06-2013, 12:12 AM
Our homepage has the Pens "Fever". Check out the "Featured" section for a link to PensFever.com and a live twitter-feed for Penguins players & writers! :drink:

Looks great, Bayz, but if that Justin guy doesn't make me an avatar for over there as I requested, I'm staying here to post during Pens' games. I'm not going anywhere nekkid. :laughing:

Bayz101
09-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Looks great, Bayz, but if that Justin guy doesn't make me an avatar for over there as I requested, I'm staying here to post during Pens' games. I'm not going anywhere nekkid. :laughing:

Do as the lady pleases. :laughing: Justin Otstott

Justin Otstott
09-06-2013, 05:25 AM
Lady Steel lol I got you as soon as the forums open back up, I promise.
Bayz101 I added a ad to PF's front page for SF. http://pensfever.com/

Buddha Bus
09-06-2013, 07:50 AM
I'm not going anywhere nekkid. :laughing:

Well, this sucks.

SteelCityMom
09-06-2013, 07:53 AM
Lady Steel lol I got you as soon as the forums open back up, I promise.
Bayz101 I added a ad to PF's front page for SF. http://pensfever.com/

Was just coming here to ask about if it was just me or if the forum was down...have been checking in for a few days now trying to sign up. The site looks fantastic though! Can't wait to check out the forums!

Bayz101
09-06-2013, 08:42 AM
Was just coming here to ask about if it was just me or if the forum was down...have been checking in for a few days now trying to sign up. The site looks fantastic though! Can't wait to check out the forums!

One of the best looking sites I've seen in a long time. I think it'll do very well once things pick up a little.

Fire Haley
09-06-2013, 10:15 AM
you mean MY Pens forum

my tireless lobbying built it so the handful of us true Pens fans didn't have to find Pens news buried every day

you can thank me later

Bayz101
09-06-2013, 10:31 AM
you mean MY Pens forum

my tireless lobbying built it so the handful of us true Pens fans didn't have to find Pens news buried every day

you can thank me later

YOUR Pens forum? Hey Justin Otstott Killer has claimed your forum as his own. This means he pays all hosting fees. :chuckle:

Fire Haley
09-06-2013, 10:42 AM
as long as I get the union kickbacks from the bosses delivered in the usual brown paper wrappers every week I believe we can work out a compromise deal

my visionary ideas don't come cheap

Justin Otstott
09-07-2013, 02:13 PM
LOL Killer the vB forum is gone now haha

Bayz101 Thanks again for your promotion! I hired a WordPress coder to add a built in forum system and social networking feature to PensFever today so I won't need my vB license anymore. If you guys would be interested in vB 4 plus the custom theme I had built i'd be more than willing to work out a good deal with you guys.

If not I suppose i'll find a place to sell it. I been working around the clock trying new things on PensFever, I got high hopes for the site. Hopefully people join once it's complete which should be sometime next week.

But seriously I appreciate the love being given from SF! :tt02:

Justin Otstott
09-07-2013, 05:36 PM
UPDATE: Still in beta but got the social networking part of the new site installed. Still working on adding the forums.

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p787/Justin_Otstott/3_zpsef9f4514.png

sluggermatt15
09-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Hard to believe preseason games start next weekend. The off-season has progressed so very quickly. I guess the lockout made a difference after all. LGP!

stb_steeler
12-30-2013, 04:45 PM
you mean MY Pens forum

you can thank me later

Guess you wont be needing your forum after all :noidea: