PDA

View Full Version : Deion Sanders called out for hypocrisy

GodfatherofSoul
09-07-2013, 01:54 PM
He infamously called players in the lawsuit greedy and looking for a payout, but look at what HE did 2 years ago...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/deion-sanders-bashed-players-concussion-suit-seeking-workers-160113800--nfl.html

pczach
09-07-2013, 06:28 PM
He's another complete piece of shit phony, that gets worshiped at NFL Network. They fall all over themselves trying to kiss his ass. Unbearable....:doh:

He also shouldn't be involved in talking to college athletes and "training" them to get ready for the pros. I'm sure he's getting nothing out of it. :jerkit: Doing that while representing the NFL. No conflict of interest or abuse of power there, huh.

Apparently, the NFL doesn't like to enforce any rules on themselves or their own. Just more lies and bullshit from the classless con artists at NFL Network.

Steelstoned1972
09-07-2013, 09:32 PM
He's another complete piece of shit phony, that gets worshiped at NFL Network. They fall all over themselves trying to kiss his ass. Unbearable....:doh:

He also shouldn't be involved in talking to college athletes and "training" them to get ready for the pros. I'm sure he's getting nothing out of it. :jerkit: Doing that while representing the NFL. No conflict of interest or abuse of power there, huh.

Apparently, the NFL doesn't like to enforce any rules on themselves or their own. Just more lies and bullshit from the classless con artists at NFL Network.

It's sickening most of those buffoons on the Nfl network are just sensationalistic journalists / commentators . Sapp , Peon Deon , heath Evans , Kriegel are all suck asses and frankly idiots. A few are decent on that network but for the most part we only watch because its football 24/7.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

zcoop
09-08-2013, 08:54 AM
I don't agree with sanders on the players lawsuit issue but I won't throw him under the bus either. He still adds value to the football discussions on the network. He works for the network and will be the typical drummer for his employer, nothing new here. Whether on FOX, CBS, NFL or any other network, the talking heads will side with the employer in controversial matters or get sent packing. That's the way the system works, to expect otherwise is being na´ve. :noidea:

SkipBayless69
09-29-2013, 06:44 AM
If I was a judge I would rule against Deion for a couple reasons.

1. I watched him play football.

2. I never saw him make a tackle and usually he just ran away from contact.

3. He didn't even play football full-time... who is to say he didn't get hit in the head with a fastball once too often and that is the result of his sports injuries?

4. If Deion wins his lawsuit he will waste all his compensation on flashy suits complete with slacks that look like they have been tailored from MC Hammer's parachute pants.

stb_steeler
09-29-2013, 09:38 AM
It's sickening most of those buffoons on the Nfl network are just sensationalistic journalists / commentators . Sapp , Peon Deon , heath Evans , Kriegel are all suck asses and frankly idiots. A few are decent on that network but for the most part we only watch because its football 24/7.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I stopped watching those talking heads 2 years ago. (Especially Sunday Night)
I cant stand their child like acting on the show as it irritates the hell out of most.
Mooch and Rich used to be cool until the other assholes dragged them down to their level.