PDA

View Full Version : Ferocious Pats slurpfest on NFL Network right now

GodfatherofSoul
09-12-2013, 06:50 PM
I had to change the channel it was so bad. First Willie McGinest and Bruschi took turns giving each other legacy reach-arounds for 5 minutes, then the pregame hype started up on a Patriots dynasty slurpfest. Hideous :banging:

tony hipchest
09-12-2013, 07:04 PM
It was absolute rubbish. Robert kraft had to make Willie Mac an bruschi lame red patriot hall of fame jackets cause he knows nobody but Brady will ever sniff the real hof

Atlanta Dan
09-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Patriots offense looked as bad as the Steelers - any word on whether Tomlin loaned Haley to the Patriots for the night?

Willie Colon getting thrown out of the game for joining a sideline brawl on the Pats final INT was a nice touch

tony hipchest
09-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Emmanuel sanders would a been a star as bradys #1. Patriots must be licking themselves for low balling him.Steelers should hire Julian Edelman as their strength and conditioning coach. that dude was getting body rocked.

maybe they did borrow Todd Haley. Their only touchdown came off the 6 OL set with three tackles.

Atlanta Dan
09-12-2013, 11:41 PM
Emmanuel sanders would a been a star as bradys #1. Patriots must be licking themselves for low balling him.Steelers should hire Julian Edelman as their strength and conditioning coach. that dude was getting body rocked.

maybe they did borrow Todd Haley. Their only touchdown came off the 6 OL set with three tackles.

Going into that game I thought the Patriots would win but not cover the double digit spread - Jets should have won if the rookie QB would not have become an INT machine in the 4th quarter

I enjoyed how the NFL Network broadcasters at the end were saying how the Pats sorry ass performance was all part of the master plan and that this team will once again grow to greatness by the end of the year

tony hipchest
09-12-2013, 11:48 PM
Barf...

Like its all part of belichicks master plan to lull the rest of the league to sleep. I can't stand the Jets media hype but the whole evening off Patriot worship in the broadcast was complete b******* . Thank God Tebow wasn't there

tony hipchest
09-13-2013, 12:02 AM
the thing that gets me is all ginos turnovers seem to be unforced errors. If the pats would a had their two TEs , Onthemendola, and vareen they would eaten the jets lunch and easilly covered the spread.

Teams gotta kick those guys when they're down.

First time a team has faced two rookie qbs to open a season since 1951. Pats seem to always catch hose breaks.

Buddha Bus
09-13-2013, 12:11 AM
the thing that gets me is all ginos turnovers seem to be unforced errors. If the pats would a had their two TEs , Onthemendola, and vareen they would eaten the jets lunch and easilly covered the spread.

And don't forget Hernandez, who would have shot them in the back of the head after eating said lunch.

GodfatherofSoul
09-13-2013, 01:30 AM
Jets gave them the game. STUPID turnovers. Those INTs were gifts. Severely underthrown sure TDs.

Galax Steeler
09-13-2013, 04:37 AM
That would have been sweet to have seen a upset on the Pats.

Buddha Bus
09-13-2013, 07:43 AM
That would have been sweet to have seen a upset on the Pats.

Yeah, but we should have never expected that the Bills wouldn't screw it up. :doh:

JeromeBetties63
09-13-2013, 10:09 AM
I had to change the channel it was so bad. First Willie McGinest and Bruschi took turns giving each other legacy reach-arounds for 5 minutes, then the pregame hype started up on a Patriots dynasty slurpfest. Hideous :banging:

I "hate" the pukes...but they've earned it. No franchise has been better in the 2000's...Steelers are in the top three but Pats have had the best run of the new millenium. :mad:

Atlanta Dan
09-13-2013, 10:36 AM
I "hate" the pukes...but they've earned it. No franchise has been better in the 2000's...Steelers are in the top three but Pats have had the best run of the new millenium. :mad:

Might be a different story if they were not in such a sad sack division but I agree:drink:

However, it is fun to see them continue to fall short every season since 2004 after a lot of fans (including me) thought Brady would be a lock to pass Bradshaw and Montana as the first starting QB to win five Super Bowls

JonM229
09-13-2013, 10:43 AM
Cheaters never win (until after they've been caught cheating)

Fire Haley
09-13-2013, 11:07 AM
chew tobacco
chew tobacco
chew tobacco spit

if you're not a Steeler fan you ain't shit !

Stu Pidasso
09-13-2013, 11:11 AM
Right around the middle of the third quarter I thought I could physically HEAR the guys in the booth rustling papers and talking into their lavs ," This isn't right, Brady isn't supposed to throw incompletes. Wait, someone touched him? It RAINED ON HIM?!?!? That's not in the script..."

My God, watching holocaust footage made me feel less angry than listen to these guys slobknob the Pats*...

Stu Pidasso
09-13-2013, 11:12 AM
double post

Bane
09-13-2013, 11:27 AM

The Steelers should trade him now.

As long as Haley's part of the package.

http://ragecollection.com/img/ragefaces/lol.png

GodfatherofSoul
09-13-2013, 12:03 PM

Without SpyGate the Patriots are nothing but the early 90s Bills dynasty. Lots of playoff appearances, but no Super Bowls.

patsfaninpittsburgh
09-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Without SpyGate the Patriots are nothing but the early 90s Bills dynasty. Lots of playoff appearances, but no Super Bowls.

The problem with the Bills is they never got cakewalk games at Heinz Field during the playoffs or had the owner pay off officials to get Super Bowl wins.

Super Bowl XL- The officials gave it away bowl.

pczach
09-15-2013, 09:12 AM
The problem with the Bills is they never got cakewalk games at Heinz Field during the playoffs or had the owner pay off officials to get Super Bowl wins.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/SuperNevetS/Douchebag.png

jacobo
09-15-2013, 10:40 AM
only losers blame the officials

Blacksburg Zach
09-15-2013, 10:49 AM
only losers blame the officials

Didn't you know? It was the officials who gave up a 75 yard TD run. It was the officials who gave up a 43 yard TD pass from Randle-El to Ward. It was the officials who missed two field goals. It was the officials who dropped a TD pass. It was the officials who threw a back-breaking fourth quarter interception. It was the officials who committed some of the worst clock management in Super Bowl history. :rolleyes:

Buddha Bus
09-15-2013, 12:02 PM

http://troll.me/images2/wrgtfgsdgfd/and-then-theres-this-asshole.jpg

Good thing the Bills didn't make their runs during the Spygate era or they would have never even made the championship games against the cheating whores known as the New England Patriots*.

pczach
09-15-2013, 04:03 PM
http://troll.me/images2/wrgtfgsdgfd/and-then-theres-this-asshole.jpg

Good thing the Bills didn't make their runs during the Spygate era or they would have never even made the championship games against the cheating whores known as the New England Patriots*.

Way to lay it down Sweet-Ass Captain America!

:chuckle: