PDA

View Full Version : Look out, BRC has photoshop now..

BlitzburghRockCity
06-23-2005, 12:08 AM
:D :D , I won't profess to be the next BB2W, but well, I was playing around w/ it tonite alittle bit. I'll dive into it more over the weekend..but made alittle something for myself to see how it turned out.

BB2W is still the god of sigs and avatars ... and yes u r too jersey! :D :cool:

BB2W
06-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Sweet Blitz.....you will like it. :cool:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-23-2005, 12:53 AM
yeah bro, im not on ur level yet, but Im gonna have fun trying :D ... those are just a couple I was goofing around with. Im still learning about cutting images out so they look right, thats why I didnt put a player in that a sig yet, but Im workin on it.

atlsteelers
06-23-2005, 04:42 PM
i was wondering how you all put all those pics up, is there a website or any sugestions where i can learn to do that stuff

BlitzburghRockCity
06-23-2005, 06:23 PM
u can host ur pics for free at www.imageshack.us or photobucket.com or any one of several others. u just find some pics of what you like from google or yahoo or wherever and then u can upload them for free and link to them in ur signature or avatar.

photoshop is what most people use. u can also use jasc paint shop pro, www.gimp.org , or just do a search for photo editing programs.

:)

clevestinks
06-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Nice job Blitz. When do you find the time?

SteelersFever
06-25-2005, 10:48 AM
You can find a lot of Photoshop tutorials online. Search Google.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Nice job Blitz. When do you find the time?

im telling ya dude... if I wasnt such a message board junkie, I dont know how I would sit in front of a comp for this long :D . I guess message boards are just something I really enjoy being apart of. Especially ones like SF. Ive been playing around w/ photoshop usually late at night, when there isnt as much traffic, and the wife is reading or watching TV.

bigbensgirl7
06-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Well you are doing a great job Blitz!!!

clevestinks
06-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Yeah keep up the good work.