PDA

View Full Version : Do it for Johnny!!!

cowherpower
09-15-2013, 04:11 PM
Might as well start this now seeing as things in my estimation don't look very promising. We've lost key players, we won't have Bell for awhile. Heath is out still. Our QB cannot put points on the board and our coaching blows. I see maybe 5 wins this season...6 if we get lucky. That should put us in the discussion for Johnny Manziel. Yeah, I know. We already have a franchise QB and didn't we just draft Jones to be the future? To the first I will say he looks better this year. But I think it will be wasted on the team around him. While I see maybe 3 more quality seasons out of Ben I don't think the team will be very good around him. His cap number will be onerous, he is getting older, and our line sucks. To the second, Jones might have promise but he is not in the same league as Manziel. So if we do in fact get the worst record I say it's a no brainer we take Johnny.

I know, there are many clamoring for Clowney who has looked pedestrian so far this season. I don't see the fit in a 3-4. I also don't like Bridgewater as much as Johnny. So, putting aside whether you think we will be that bad, and holding back the insulting fairweather fan go root for some other team b.s. If we do end up with the first pick are we taking Johnny?

We probably split against BAL, we should beat OAK, CLE maybe twice. We have a good chance to beat the Jets, MINN, or DET. But none of those are a given either. I just don't see any easy for sure victories besides one versus CLE.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
09-15-2013, 04:14 PM
http://sfcitizen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/how-about-no-bear.jpg

cowherpower
09-15-2013, 04:17 PM
that was a very well thought out articulate response.

pczach
09-15-2013, 04:21 PM
http://divawithlupus.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/trialanderror.jpg

SH-Rock
09-15-2013, 04:30 PM
Steelers have prided themselves with continuity, stability and patience throughout their history. Making irrational, emotional decisions will not take you far. Ask the Browns.

AgentGold007
09-15-2013, 04:52 PM
I don't think that Johnny is eligible for the draft until after next season.

fer522
09-15-2013, 04:56 PM
How can i say this without hurting anybody's feelings... FUCK NO!!!!!!!

Bane
09-15-2013, 07:01 PM
that was a very well thought out articulate response.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Ironic.+My+stupid+attempt+at+a+new+meme.+I+tried_4 bafa6_3552920.jpg

WVABE
09-15-2013, 07:08 PM
I don't believe in "throwing in the towel" after one game.

We just may go 15-1, Ben there, done that.

NSMaster56
09-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Stay gold Pony Boy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgsNDoCUkTc

Atlanta Dan
09-15-2013, 07:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Hawaii 5-0
09-15-2013, 08:02 PM
http://communicatebetterblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/thank-you-but-no.jpeg

PeckerWood
09-15-2013, 08:47 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35vkk2.jpg

Stu Pidasso
09-15-2013, 08:57 PM
They just mentioned during the 49er game that Cleveland already had scouts at the Texas A&M game...

Hawaii 5-0
09-15-2013, 09:01 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/No+thank+you_fcf313_3517821.jpg

kan_t
09-16-2013, 04:37 AM
If you have a chance to pick Clowney, you pick him, especially if the team already has an elite QB.

kan_t
09-16-2013, 04:44 AM
Btw if the Steelers have a top 10 picks and have no chance of landing Clowney, I rather have Jake Matthews or Taylor Lewan than Johnny Manziel.

maddog78
09-16-2013, 05:50 AM
Johnny is a great college player that won't translate to the NFL. Short, slight, fast, quick, weak arm. He'll get crushed by a 250-lb LB and that will be it.

Remember Pat White?

maddog78
09-16-2013, 05:50 AM
Btw if the Steelers have a top 10 picks and have no chance of landing Clowney, I rather have Jake Matthews or Taylor Lewan than Johnny Manziel.

Clowney has recurring foot problems that require surgery in the offseason.

Please stay away from this guy.

Atlanta Dan
09-16-2013, 08:16 AM
Clowney has recurring foot problems that require surgery in the offseason.

Please stay away from this guy.

If I were Clowney I would get the foot surgery now and start getting ready for teh NFL

This guy is one cut block away from losing millions before he can turn pro

steelfury02
09-16-2013, 09:08 AM
If I were Clowney I would get the foot surgery now and start getting ready for teh NFL

This guy is one cut block away from losing millions before he can turn pro

this all day AND

this all day.

"Do it for Johnny, man!"
http://theeradicatorreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Lets-do-it-for-Johnny-The-Outsiders.jpg

ebsteelers
09-16-2013, 09:22 AM
We dont need to suck to get Johnny.

Bridgewater,
Miller,
Boyd

all could go before him, and Derek Carr is another one.

Manizel still does comes with "off the field concerns".

I like Johnny, He looks like he can be a good pro.. He can run and looks like he can make a lot of the throws.

But I really like that wide out Evans from A&M big dude, had a monster game and I think that would really help the offense more so. A 6 foot 5 wr thinking coleman RU, Evans A&M. something like that

Fire Haley
09-16-2013, 10:01 AM
I really like that wide out Evans from A&M big dude, had a monster game and I think that would really help the offense more so. A 6 foot 5 wr thinking coleman RU, Evans A&M. something like that

I vote for this

Johnny is fun to watch and great entertainment - that's college football, it's supposed to be fun to watch.

He's just not my choice as a 1st rd pick or as a QB for the Steelers.

GodfatherofSoul
09-16-2013, 10:30 AM
0-1 record????

:panic:

:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

maddog78
09-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Kenny Guiton from OSU could be a sleeper late round pick. Braxton Miller went down and KG is going all Joe Montana on everyone. Good athlete, makes all the throws with nice touch, too.

steelfury02
09-16-2013, 10:36 AM
I'd be interested to see what the MAC offers in the next few years - I like Ball State's QB

Atlanta Dan
09-16-2013, 10:44 AM
0-1 record????

:panic:

:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

Wait until 0-2 with a good Chicago team and a road trip to London coming up the following Sunday after that

AgentGold007
09-16-2013, 10:57 AM
Why the Hell are we talking about the draft after one regular season game? I thought they only did that on Cleveland Browns forums. Smh.

steelfury02
09-16-2013, 11:37 AM
Why the Hell are we talking about the draft after one regular season game? I thought they only did that on Cleveland Browns forums. Smh.

why the hell does it bother you so much? I really hope you aren't another "This is what a Steeler fan should act like" posters

JewniorGong
09-16-2013, 01:31 PM
I'd love to have JFF on the roster.. and I don't think we'll need to suck to get him.. He has "off the field" concerns and I think he's viewed as being too slight

fansince'76
09-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Just what this team needs - another headcase. What, Wallace, Mendenhall, Pouncey and Sweed weren't enough?

Da Pimp
09-16-2013, 02:02 PM
We probably split against BAL, we should beat OAK, CLE maybe twice. We have a good chance to beat the Jets, MINN, or DET. But none of those are a given either. I just don't see any easy for sure victories besides one versus CLE.

I doubt we split against Balt. I say no way is it a given we beat Oakland; they don't look that bad to me. I mean, compared to us, they aren't. I think Cle. could beat us one game. I have zero confidence we beat Jets, MN or Detroit. We could, but it's no given we will. Not with the O line we have. They are just clowns out there; before the game they should come out in a clown car. That would be appropriate.

Hawaii 5-0
09-16-2013, 02:28 PM
I doubt we split against Balt. I say no way is it a given we beat Oakland; they don't look that bad to me. I mean, compared to us, they aren't. I think Cle. could beat us one game. I have zero confidence we beat Jets, MN or Detroit. We could, but it's no given we will. Not with the O line we have. They are just clowns out there; before the game they should come out in a clown car. That would be appropriate.

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o727/snarrkyone/idiot-1_zps89ff5a4d.jpg

cowherpower
09-16-2013, 04:17 PM
If you have a chance to pick Clowney, you pick him, especially if the team already has an elite QB.

thanks for that response. It's a simple question. If we blow enough to get the number one pick and Manziel is there do you take him. I think he has the 'it' factor and if we are bad enough to be picking that high and have a shot at such a talent you can't pass it up. It'd be like passing on Luck or RG3. Picking that high also means Ben has gotten hurt again most likely and sure he is a franchise QB but he is no spring chicken and his body is older than his age with the beatings he has taken. He will not be playing much more than 35 anyway. Can you imagine a non mobile Ben getting destroyed because he can no longer brush guys off or escape the pocket? I don't want to see that.

Hawaii 5-0
09-16-2013, 04:33 PM
thanks for that response. It's a simple question. If we blow enough to get the number one pick and Manziel is there do you take him. I think he has the 'it' factor and if we are bad enough to be picking that high and have a shot at such a talent you can't pass it up. It'd be like passing on Luck or RG3. Picking that high also means Ben has gotten hurt again most likely and sure he is a franchise QB but he is no spring chicken and his body is older than his age with the beatings he has taken. He will not be playing much more than 35 anyway. Can you imagine a non mobile Ben getting destroyed because he can no longer brush guys off or escape the pocket? I don't want to see that.

Mel Kiper and Todd McShay both have 3rd round grades on Manziel right now, you certainly don't select him with the #1 pick in the first round.

Atlanta Dan
09-16-2013, 05:01 PM
I'd love to have JFF on the roster.. and I don't think we'll need to suck to get him.. He has "off the field" concerns and I think he's viewed as being too slight

Supposedly SI.com is running a scout's report on Manziel in SI MMQB tomorrow

As Peter King repeated today, Browns had a scout at the game (although maybe the scout was looking at Bama QB A.J. McCarron, who has the standard QB height :noidea:)

One scout at Manziel’s absolutely ridiculous game against Nick Saban’s Alabama defense Saturday told me Sunday: “It’s like [wrestler] Ric Flair once said: ‘You may not like this, but you better learn to love it.’ ‘’ Manziel put up 562 yards of total offense, treating the ‘Bama secondary like it was Montclair State’s (464 yards passing, 98 rushing). Manziel, in his third year of eligibility at Texas A&M, could declare for the 2014 draft if he wants to come out, which seems likely. (He can also stay in and play the 2014 college season, and 2015 as well.) But Manziel, to many teams right now, would be undraftable because they’re scared of his mood swings and off-field questions. But it only takes one team out of 32 to fall for him. And some team will, unless he self-destructs between today and draft day.

The MMQB’s Greg A. Bedard was in College Station Saturday, and he’ll report the Manziel story for us tomorrow. I can’t wait to read what he thinks of the kid, and what the pro football men in his rolodex think. As I said on NBC Sunday night, Browns assistant GM Ray Farmer scouted the game. Hmmmmmm. Johnny Dawg Pound!

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/09/16/seahawks-49ers-peter-king-monday-morning-quarterback/2/

This from Stewart Mandel at SI.com - if Russell Wilson can play pro QB at 5'10" I suppose Johnny Football can

At field level, I could discern just how small Manziel is relative to the other players on the field, most notably the monstrous pass rushers who charge at him on every play. While he's listed at 6-foot-1, it's doubtful Manziel is much taller than 5-11. His weight is listed at 210 pounds, but I assume that's only when his helmet and pads are included. It's thus a wonder that he manages to survive repeated hits from the likes of defenders such as 6-4, 290-pound Alabama defensive end Jeoffrey Pagan.

In Manziel's world, however, Pagan and the other Crimson Tide pass rushers don't even seem to be on the field. A&M's star effortlessly darts around them without ever taking his eyes off his receivers. On TV, Manziel's wild scrambles come off like something from a video game. He is an image on a screen. At field level, though, he is a real, live person, with body control unlike any I've ever seen from a quarterback. In turn, he extends plays like nobody else in the game. It's incredible that any player can buy three to five extra seconds against the sport's most talented defense.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130915/johnny-manziel-college-football-overtime/index.html

Between the sandlot style of improvising plays and the off the field issues it would be like drafting Mini-Ben. IMO the Steelers would not go there.

Kingmagyar
09-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Why did Coppola change the music in the special edition DVD of The Outsiders. The original music was great.

tanda10506
09-16-2013, 07:17 PM
If we had the #1 pick he wouldn't even be an option IMO. Clowney is the obvious #1 pick. I still think it's a bit too early to start planning on Ben's retirement. We can let the next franchise QB sit on the bench for 3 or 4 years. Now if Ben starts talking about retiring soon or the offense does not improve then looking for the next franchise QB may be the right thing to do, but for me it would not be Manzel AT ALL. Just my opinion though.

cowherpower
09-16-2013, 10:39 PM
Mel Kiper and Todd McShay both have 3rd round grades on Manziel right now, you certainly don't select him with the #1 pick in the first round.

Meh, they are just hating on him due to the offseason crap and because they think he will measure poorly. He is legit 6 feet and over 210 lbs. He will fill out a little more. He has good arm strength, great touch, nice deep ball, is cat quick and fast, has pocket awareness and just flat out makes plays. It's laughable anyone thinks he is getting out of the top 3 let alone 1 overall. You think teams are going to pass on the next big thing at QB? LOL

If I am a GM with either no franchise QB or an aging one (Rivers, BR) I am taking him. People, please stop yelling about Clowney. He is clearly a 4-3 defensive end. Us taking him would NEVER happen so why even mention it?

All I know is I'd rather start fresh next year with Johnny then see more awful passing out of Ben like tonight.

Steeldude
09-16-2013, 11:08 PM
Yeah, let's get a drunk player who can't throw on the NFL level.

Bane
09-16-2013, 11:55 PM

If they grade him in the 3rd, you take him in the 7th.

JewniorGong
09-17-2013, 10:02 AM
Good then we can take Marquise Lee first, then an OT, and still be able to grab JFF for the future

cowherpower
09-17-2013, 06:55 PM
If they grade him in the 3rd, you take him in the 7th.

:doh:

cowherpower
09-17-2013, 06:57 PM
Yeah, let's get a drunk player who can't throw on the NFL level.

can't throw on the NFL level? Dude, you should stick to any other topic because you clearly have never seen him play. He can make all the throws. Just wow

Atlanta Dan
09-17-2013, 07:51 PM
can't throw on the NFL level? Dude, you should stick to any other topic because you clearly have never seen him play. He can make all the throws. Just wow

Nick Saban and Greg Bedard of SI.com agree

It leads to one natural question to ask of Saban: Do Manziel’s talents translate to the pro game?

Saban paused a moment, put his bags down and made eye contact to make sure his point would be understood. “I think Johnny’s a unique player,” he said. “Many people have said about these guys, like [Robert Griffin III], that they’re not really NFL-style quarterbacks. But yet they’re all doing pretty well in the NFL.

“I think when somebody’s as instinctive as [Manziel] is, and as fast as he is, and as athletic as he is, and he’s developing into a pretty good passer—I mean last year he really developed as a passer—I do think he has an NFL future.”...

I came away with an undeniable feeling after watching Manziel in person and again on tape: He is definitely an NFL quarterback in today’s NFL. Ten years ago we might not have had this conversation, but the game has evolved....

Manziel made four pro-caliber throws against Alabama on Saturday:

With 8:24 left in the first quarter, he threw a frozen rope to the sideline, 30 yards through the air, over a cornerback and ahead of a charging safety.

On the touchdown that made it 42-28 in the fourth quarter, Manziel moved the safety with his eyes and then quickly unleashed a 23-yard laser for the score.

The 95-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter that was thrown 44 yards in the air and hit receiver Mike Evans in nearly perfect stride.

And the final touchdown, officially four yards, which was thrown from the far right hash to the left corner of the end zone over tight coverage, to a spot where only his receiver could catch it
. (which covered the spread with 15 seconds to go:thumbsup:)

Be it Tebow at Florida, or Tyrann Mathieu at LSU, Saban has almost always been able to exploit the weakness of a player in their subsequent meeting who initially got the better of him. Despite changing from soft zone to five rushers and press coverage, Saban did worse against Manziel in the rematch. “He’s the only player I can recall who has been able to do that,” [former Browns GM] Savage said. “There’s something to him.”

Actually, another player had similar success. A certain Purdue quarterback, standing just a half-inch over six feet, threw for 196 yards and two touchdowns to beat Saban’s Michigan State team in 1998, and then had 509 yards and five touchdowns as the Boilermakers stunned the No. 7 Spartans in their next meeting. You know that player as Saints quarterback Drew Brees....

If the future of the NFL has arrived in the form of college offenses taking root in Philadelphia, Washington, San Francisco, Buffalo and Seattle, that can only mean that Manziel will as well. He lacks the prototypical height, arm strength and choir-boy image. But his talents are vast and difficult to stop, even with months to prepare and defensive talent to burn. Just ask Nick Saban. Johnny Football will be going to the NFL. The only real questions are when, where and for how long?

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/09/17/johnny-manziel-nfl-future/?sct=hp_t11_a1&eref=sihp

AgentGold007
09-19-2013, 06:49 AM
why the hell does it bother you so much? I really hope you aren't another "This is what a Steeler fan should act like" posters

Oh save the drama Nancy. Nobody's judging your Steeler fan etiquette. Just stating that only bed wetters, with loser mentality's, hit the panic button and starts talking draft after two games. If you feel that pertains to you, then that's your problem, not mine.

teegre
09-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Oh save the drama Nancy. Nobody's judging your Steeler fan etiquette. Just stating that only bed wetters, with loser mentality's, hit the panic button and starts talking draft after two games. If you feel that pertains to you, then that's your problem, not mine.

Some of us watch college football, and we focus on certain positions while watching those games, in preparation for the following year's draft. For example, I'm watching the play of the CBs.

Sincerely,
Brenda

AgentGold007
09-19-2013, 11:44 AM
Some of us watch college football, and we focus on certain positions while watching those games, in preparation for the following year's draft. For example, I'm watching the play of the CBs.

Sincerely,
Brenda

There's a difference between watching college football in preparation for a draft that you have no say-so over, and suggesting that we should throw in the Terrible Towel and give up on the season so we can get Johnny Manziell, just because we lost the first two games of the season. That's some of the same shit people make fun of Browns fans for.

ebsteelers
09-19-2013, 11:56 AM

Sincerely,
Brenda

http://i.qkme.me/3qy23b.jpg

blackngold8766
09-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Here is another suggestion.

Lets play out some more games. Maybe a few things will clique or maybe they will continue to fall apart. Maybe Haleys offence will continue to look like crap and they fire him or maybe Tomlin will continue to look clueless and they fire him as well. Maybe Johnny gets hurt in a game and doesn't come out this year.
Another words, there are too many unknowns to start planning for next season, only two games into this one.

Fire Arians
09-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Johnny, do you play baseball?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KIYulpkJLI

steelfury02
09-19-2013, 03:26 PM

Nancy? Thanks for the entertainment. You got me. You really got me.

teegre
09-19-2013, 03:38 PM
There's a difference between watching college football in preparation for a draft that you have no say-so over, and suggesting that we should throw in the Terrible Towel and give up on the season so we can get Johnny Manziell, just because we lost the first two games of the season. That's some of the same shit people make fun of Browns fans for.

Yes, there's a difference. Who's throwing in the towel? Some are... but, most of us are merely talking about who we will be focusing our attention while watching Florida-Georgia.

Yours truly,
Bernadette

steelfury02
09-19-2013, 03:42 PM
I think maybe Agent867-5309 needs a drink and a pat on the back. Believe it or not "Amy", you can criticize, speculate, and still love the Steelers

that's right - I referred to you as if you had a female name

Hurts like a mutha.
No?

Yea - it doesn't.

AgentGold007
09-19-2013, 07:56 PM
I think maybe Agent867-5309 needs a drink and a pat on the back. Believe it or not "Amy", you can criticize, speculate, and still love the Steelers

that's right - I referred to you as if you had a female name

Hurts like a mutha.
No?

Yea - it doesn't.

:rofl: Bwahahahaha! Yeah, that oughtta show me. :rofl: I've seen the light. Thanks steelfurios02 :rofl:

steelfury02
09-19-2013, 08:00 PM
:rofl: Bwahahahaha! Yeah, that oughtta show me. :rofl: I've seen the light. Thanks steelfurios02 :rofl:

I'm glad you did

AgentGold007
09-19-2013, 08:06 PM

Here this should help you with your speculation while loving the Steelers :tt: :rofl: :http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

zcoop
09-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Yes, there's a difference. Who's throwing in the towel? Some are... but, most of us are merely talking about who we will be focusing our attention while watching Florida-Georgia.

Yours truly,
Bernadette

Is that you Thelma?

http://www.thelmaofgoodtimes.com/bns_with_books.gif

:wave:

teegre
09-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Is that you Thelma?

http://www.thelmaofgoodtimes.com/bns_with_books.gif

:wave:

Ha, ha, ha... great post.

Actually, that post is "Dy-no-miiite!!!"

Fire Haley
09-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Mel Kiper and Todd McShay both have 3rd round grades on Manziel right now,.

so it's settled then

The Browns will take him #1!

hahahaha

steelfury02
09-20-2013, 01:42 PM
no, no no - they'll draft an RB, dump him a few seasons later and then get him

Hawaii 5-0
09-20-2013, 02:59 PM
so it's settled then

The Browns will take him #1!

hahahaha

:rofl:

Atlanta Dan
09-22-2013, 07:59 AM
Floyd Mayweather believes in Johnny Football:thumbsup:

Texas A&M won big. So did Floyd Mayweather.

It turns out the Aggies’ 42-13 victory against SMU paid off in multiple zeroes for Mayweather, who won $200,000 betting on A&M to cover a 17.5-point first-half spread against the Mustangs. (Basically, Mayweather bet that A&M would be ahead by 18 or more points after 30 minutes against the overmatched Mustangs.)

@FloydMayweather

Congratulations Jmanziel2 for putting on a fantastic show. He may not be able to make money off himself but I can.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUu-Ar4CMAAOevL.jpg

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/floyd-mayweather-wins-200000-betting-on-johnny-manziel-and-texas-am/

cowherpower
09-23-2013, 01:24 AM
well, we are getting closer to actually having to think about this in all seriousness

cowherpower
09-29-2013, 03:16 PM
and closer

kan_t
09-29-2013, 03:19 PM
and closer
The Vikings game actually shows that the team needs a new LT much more than a new QB.

Jake Matthews or Taylor Lewan please.

pczach
09-29-2013, 03:21 PM
and closer

Yeah, you could start your own team and show us all how it's done.

Ricco Suavez
09-29-2013, 03:25 PM

You didn't know................he won his fantasy league the last three years.

cowherpower
09-29-2013, 04:29 PM
ha....ha....ha ha ha ha. soooooo funny guy!! did you two fanboys get together and think that out aloud..get help from Bane or the other geniuses on here?

cowherpower
09-29-2013, 04:30 PM

I think I could manage an 0-4 start.

pczach
09-29-2013, 04:31 PM
I think I could manage an 0-4 start.

Yeah, we're all positive about that.

steelfury02
09-29-2013, 04:32 PM
I still don't want Johnny Mensies

Ricco Suavez
09-29-2013, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=cowherpower;1187490]I think I could manage an 0-4 start.[/QUOTE

Truer words never spoken.

Bane
09-29-2013, 05:04 PM
ha....ha....ha ha ha ha. soooooo funny guy!! did you two fanboys get together and think that out aloud..get help from Bane or the other geniuses on here?

This solves the riddle.

I am one witty motherfucker.

tony hipchest
09-29-2013, 05:08 PM
and closer

why the hell would you even bump this thread? The Rooneys will never dropped Mansell. Maybe you should keep your Johnny love on your Facebook page. it's embarrassing to Steeler fans everywhere. We are supposed to have a knowledgeable fan base.

Bane
09-29-2013, 05:20 PM
why the hell would you even bump this thread? The Rooneys will never dropped Mansell. Maybe you should keep your Johnny love on your Facebook page. it's embarrassing to Steeler fans everywhere. We are supposed to have a knowledgeable fan base.

With great numbers comes great stupid.

pczach
09-29-2013, 05:42 PM

He trying to announce to the world that he's right about Roethlisberger. That Ben sucks based on this latest game, and that he, cowherpower, has the superior mind.

:toofunny:

tony hipchest
09-29-2013, 06:06 PM
ah he wants to be that guy huh? Well I can't move it to his Facebook page so maybe I'll move it down to the draft form where it belongs. After all it is nothing more than his own personal agenda and draft fantasy.