PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto 5

Bayz101
09-16-2013, 04:50 AM
I received the demo for reviewing purposes earlier this week (3.5GB) and my Day 1 Digital PSN copy is set for download midnight tonight! Needless to say, i won't be seeing any daylight for the next couple of days, and if i'm not online here much, it's for obvious reasons. If I DO happen to log on, however, it's probably because I was online anyway looking to see if anyone figured out the damn cheat codes! :sofunny:

Anyone get it early? My demo is three missions, but I've played them at least three times and i'm itching to play the game.

Galax Steeler
09-16-2013, 04:54 AM
I received the demo for reviewing purposes earlier this week (3.5GB) and my Day 1 Digital PSN copy is set for download midnight tonight! Needless to say, i won't be seeing any daylight for the next couple of days, and if i'm not online here much, it's for obvious reasons. If I DO happen to log on, however, it's probably because I was online anyway looking to see if anyone figured out the damn cheat codes! :sofunny:

Anyone get it early? My demo is three missions, but I've played them at least three times and i'm itching to play the game.

Cheat Codes Bagz you damn cheater you :angryconk:

JonM229
09-19-2013, 07:15 AM
Just got it yesterday. Since I pre-orered with GameStop, I get to fly the Atomic Blimp, which is really all I've ever wanted in life.

Bayz101
09-19-2013, 10:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-gd9MWFrus

More videos being uploaded at my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BaysGamingPS3
My GTA V playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNU3Re3Wf7w4xhycJTzO7-lH_5POdSzOd

You can also access the GTA V playlist from my channel page.

Bayz101
09-19-2013, 10:34 AM
Just got it yesterday. Since I pre-orered with GameStop, I get to fly the Atomic Blimp, which is really all I've ever wanted in life.

It's pretty awesome. I did a video of it on my channel (link above) but that was in 480p. I'm re-recording today in 720-1080. Call Atomic up with your cell to have them hook you up!

BritishSteel
09-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Picked it up yesterday - long weekend off work booked!

JonM229
09-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Shot a -2 at the golf course. Should've been better, but my putting game sucks.

IowaSteeler927
09-24-2013, 02:50 AM
Such a kick ass game. I love the three character storyline and the way everything transitions so smoothly and how you can switch characters on the fly during a mission to see different missions from different perspectives. Rockstar really went all out on this one. The graphics are excellent for current gen systems, the gameplay is the best I've played in a GTA game so far, and I'm enjoying the story (so far) more than I did the story in GTA IV which felt kind of generic in comparison.

JonM229
09-24-2013, 08:23 AM
If only this game let you beat someone to death with an oversized dildo.

Lady Steel
09-24-2013, 09:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cc4bD8K82aA

Bayz101
09-24-2013, 10:23 AM
Shot a -2 at the golf course. Should've been better, but my putting game sucks.

I just shot a -6.

JonM229
09-25-2013, 11:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4bNWi5F.png

Bane
09-28-2013, 12:23 PM
While you fools were playing golf, I was jacking fighter jets and a Titan. Holy shit the Titan is a pain in the ass to get away with.

Bayz101
09-28-2013, 02:59 PM
While you fools were playing golf, I was jacking fighter jets and a Titan. Holy shit the Titan is a pain in the ass to get away with.

Lol. I put some armor on my lamborghini and rode around in the base for about 10 mins before finally hopping out and jacking the c-130.

Bane
09-28-2013, 03:34 PM
And you got out easily? It was a pain in the ass for me to get that thing out. If the tanks didn't get me, the fucking fighter jets took me down at the fence.

Bayz101
09-28-2013, 03:46 PM
And you got out easily? It was a pain in the ass for me to get that thing out. If the tanks didn't get me, the fucking fighter jets took me down at the fence.

The first time? No. Second time? Probably not. After about 20 tries, yes, I've been able to successfully get that big son of a bitch out of the base. You have to move that plane like NO plane should ever move. :sofunny:

Bane
09-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Believe me, I know. I had a hell of a time saving one at my hangar.

Bayz101
09-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Believe me, I know. I had a hell of a time saving one at my hangar.

I couldn't even get mine to save. :doh:

Ended up buying a hangar at Los Santos International.

Bane
09-28-2013, 05:04 PM
I couldn't even get mine to save. :doh:

Ended up buying a hangar at Los Santos International.

Yeah, that's where you gotta save 'em. Funny story about it though:

I took hours getting the fucking plan past the tanks and jets while playing as Franklin. I finally do, and I get back to the airport and remember that I only bought a hangar on Michael. So I spend the next few hours trying to land in the airport and get rid of the 3 stars you get from landing there without owning the airport, which is a bitch because I had to stay near the plane so it didn't despawn.

I finally manage to, so I buy the hangar park the Titan, and run to find a car to try to park in its cargo hold. I get one and return, only to find two things:

1- There's a glitch that causes the Titan to explode whenever you return to it in the hangar.

2- The cargo hold, which doesn't open unless you punch it and drive a few feet, can't even fit a car without jamming it between the benches. And on too of that, unless you back into something small to close the cargo hold's door, the car will fall out. However, if you DO close the door, the car will flop around, take too much damage, and explode mid-air.

And we all know what that means. :chuckle:

So, yeah. At this point, the Titan is worthless in single player. You get your ass my crew and I will find a way to make use out of it when doing heists and deathmatches on GTA Online, though.

Bayz101
09-28-2013, 06:48 PM
Yeah, that's where you gotta save 'em. Funny story about it though:

I took hours getting the fucking plan past the tanks and jets while playing as Franklin. I finally do, and I get back to the airport and remember that I only bought a hangar on Michael. So I spend the next few hours trying to land in the airport and get rid of the 3 stars you get from landing there without owning the airport, which is a bitch because I had to stay near the plane so it didn't despawn.

I finally manage to, so I buy the hangar park the Titan, and run to find a car to try to park in its cargo hold. I get one and return, only to find two things:

1- There's a glitch that causes the Titan to explode whenever you return to it in the hangar.

2- The cargo hold, which doesn't open unless you punch it and drive a few feet, can't even fit a car without jamming it between the benches. And on too of that, unless you back into something small to close the cargo hold's door, the car will fall out. However, if you DO close the door, the car will flop around, take too much damage, and explode mid-air.

And we all know what that means. :chuckle:

So, yeah. At this point, the Titan is worthless in single player. You get your ass my crew and I will find a way to make use out of it when doing heists and deathmatches on GTA Online, though.

I finally came up with a decent game plan:

1) Fly above the base
2) Exit plane
3) MUTHAFUCKIN PARACHUTE
4) Land next to plane
5)Die
6)Repeat process

Bayz101
09-28-2013, 06:49 PM
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ezkillers

Bane
09-28-2013, 07:40 PM
I finally came up with a decent game plan:

1) Fly above the base
2) Exit plane
3) MUTHAFUCKIN PARACHUTE
4) Land next to plane
5)Die
6)Repeat process

You mean to tell me that's not default way to play the game? :chuckle:

JonM229
09-30-2013, 11:34 AM
Has anyone chosen anything other than Option C for the last mission?

Bane
09-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Not me. I want all the available characters, properties, missions, etc. after the story has ended. Not that I'll be playing single player much after tomorrow, lol.

Which route did you all take on the final heist? I went the obvious route and took in $31M on each character.

JonM229
09-30-2013, 12:16 PM
I went in subtle and each character earned over $24M

JonM229
10-02-2013, 10:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mWfXeX0.png

Bane
10-02-2013, 10:49 AM
I managed to get on after waiting 20 minutes, getting booted from XBox Live, then getting back on and waiting for another 30-40 minutes.

Fortunately, I get distracted easily, so I had plenty to do while I waited. It was worth it, because as long as things are running smoothly tonight, I can jump right back on instead of having to wait like a lot of my friends will have to.

Bayz101
10-04-2013, 10:43 AM
Had troubles with PSN initially, but i'm doing fine now. Level 21, two cars and apartment and $100,000 in the bank.

JonM229
10-08-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm never doing online missions for Simeon again. He can repo his own cars.

JonM229
10-18-2013, 08:03 AM
You guys ready for the first DLC?

http://i.imgur.com/oRzg7DE.jpg

Inwoodleywetrust
10-31-2013, 03:43 AM
I have a crew for psn Taylor gang 187 add younggunz63 to join