PDA

View Full Version : Question from a first time visitor

SteelersHoss
08-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Game time is 8:30 next week. This is my first time at Heinz Field. I want to see all it and what it has to offer. For me what is the best time to make it there at?? At least to see everything and get to my seat in time. Dom, if you read this, how far is your tailgate from the Stadium?? What is there all to see in the Stadium?? Also Dom, my friend who is a Dolphins fan, has found some people to tailgate with for the first few hours of the day. They are starting at 12:00 at Lot G34. Does anyone know how far this is away from Dom's tailgate??(Lot Blue 7F).. On a map, it looks far away. All the help and info will be greatly appreciated. If i have to leave my friend, i will do so..

Stlrs4Life
09-01-2006, 11:51 AM
I don't know where Lot G34 is? I have heared of Gold Lot 3 and Gold Lot 4. My tailgate is a 10 minute walk to the stadium. And if this is your first trip to Heinz, you might want to go in early and check out the Coca Cola Great Hall, it is an awesome place. Stadium lots do not open until 5 hours before game time. So we can't get into our lot until 3:30 PM. Give me a link to that map so I can see where G34 is?