PDA

View Full Version : Bengals: One and Done bound?

SteelCity4Life
09-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Is anybody REALLY convinced that team can even make it through the playoffs? Their win was still no thing of beauty.

DEF. gonna be keeping up on the Green Bay game this weekend! Hope Aaron Rodgers tears that team apart!

(So I can "WHO DEY?" all these disgusting Bunghole fans around here. )

Which reminds me. Was riding my bike through campus yesterday. Had my #43 jersey on and a guy coming my way took his hat off. Thought it was their team, then I saw the Steelers emblem on the hat. I yell back at the guy "YEAH MAN! I'm not alone!!!" :tt03:

:drink:

NSMaster56
09-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Before the season started I said something to the effect of, 'I'd be really worried about the Bengals if they didn't have Andy Dalton as a QB and Marvin Lewis as a coach.'

Little has happened thus far to warrant a change of opinion.

There's still time yet and the Bengals are, on paper at least, primed to make a run, but they're not there yet.

Fire Arians
09-18-2013, 01:10 PM
beats me but the entire afc looks pretty weak with the exception of denver and houston. though denver looks a ton scarier than the texans do.

Atlanta Dan
09-18-2013, 03:17 PM
beats me but the entire afc looks pretty weak with the exception of denver and houston. though denver looks a ton scarier than the texans do.

I thought the Bengals were going to step up but Dalton may be a game manager and nothing more

And Houston was lucky to beat the Chargers and Titans

Injuries of course can change a lot, such as Denver losing its LT who protected Peyton

AFC is as weak as I can remember, with traditional powers like New England, Baltimore and especially the Steelers appearing to be in decline

tony hipchest
09-18-2013, 03:47 PM
meanwhile teams like San Francisco and Seattle are one play away from being this years redskins. Atlanta and green bay have their own injury issues to deal with.

CantStop85
09-18-2013, 07:34 PM
The AFC North as a whole has looked pretty rough. Andy Dalton definitely struggled against Pittsburgh. It was weird because he played really well against Chicago. Just looked like a different guy out there this past game. Credit to LeBeau; he has a knack for making QBs look bad.

Coaching staff needs to get Bernard more touches for sure. I think the Bengals will be fine. The defense is too good to let them slip too far. I'm just hoping for a miracle and a playoff win this year. I was in diapers the last time it happened.

PhantomJB93
09-18-2013, 11:15 PM
The Bungals are going nowhere. They suck. Unfortunately for us, we just happened to out-suck them.

They'll probably make the playoffs just because the entire AFC North sucks so hard right now but they've hardly made "the leap" I heard about all day Monday that every media outlet was saying a win against us would symbolize.

WVABE
09-19-2013, 02:15 PM
That Bernard is definitely a game changer, we could use one of him.

Atlanta Dan
09-19-2013, 03:04 PM
I think the Bengals will be fine. The defense is too good to let them slip too far. I'm just hoping for a miracle and a playoff win this year. I was in diapers the last time it happened.

I hope so. I bet the Bengals at 10-1 to win the AFC. Denver is the AFC favorite but since betting for a conference champ in September is a crap shoot I liked the potential 10-1 odds on Cincy more than the 4-1 odds on Denver

Interceptor
09-19-2013, 08:38 PM
Nothing happens until it happens. One game at a time.... Bengals have the potential, all they have to do is realize it.

TRH
09-19-2013, 10:33 PM
i'm definitely not going to come here and start talking s***. The Bengals are in a far better place than we are right now and have the better team as well - easily. I don't think there's any argument there.

JPPT1974
09-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Bengals have talent just need it, to go into chemistry that's all!