PDA

View Full Version : patriots suck

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 12:47 PM
Here is stuff thats going around...

coltsfan420

"the only damn reason the patriots have one 2 out of the last 3 super bowls is because they got them give to them. the officiating in those games has went the patriots way. what about this damn tuck rule? no-one has ever heard of it before or since it happened. i think they invented it just for the patriots. another thing that year the 9/11 thing happened and it just so happens that the patriots colors are red white and blue. conspiracy i like to think so. oh and the name patriots man thats the one that got me give it to them they are patriotic. u people don't realize how much better the COLTS are this year. yeah u beat us the 1st game of the year but out defense has got better since then. yeah we might allow the most yards but we the COLTS are 3rd in sacks and 3rd in takeaways. so how bad is our defense. plus we got one of the best defensive players in the league in Dwight freeny. if he has any kind of day your tom brady is going to have a long day. and how do you think you can win when ty law and tyrone poole out. yeah i know law intercepted my man manning 3 times last year but if you take that away he would have had 3 more tds. oh and what about that easy ass schedule you played this year. as defending super bowl champions you are supposed to have the toughest schedule. maybe the easiest and when you played someone you got your ass handed to you except the miami game. damn thats bad. well i am done now so go ahead say something. we will find out who is better sunday on the field"

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Norris

"i wouldn't compare the patriots to the great dynasties yet, because those dynasties were dominating teams who knew they were going to win every game. The Patriots spent most of the past few seasons, playoffs, and all three super bowls going,"Geez, I hope this other team doesn't score in the fourth quarter cause we are going to lose." I ain't anti-patriots, though. Just not jumping on the bandwagon. I think they're lucky if they win five games next season."

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 01:34 PM
rObErT999

your'e right dude i'm a steelers fan i'd rather take the colts over the pats every day :the only reason the pats got to the playoffs is because they had easy games to play exept for the colts and steelers of course! and that is not a stupid excuse!!!

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 01:37 PM
http://mb3.scout.com/fnflfrm3.showMessage?topicID=35.topic

http://www.tigeru.com/ftopicp-24847.html

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Also please in your spare time stop by and check out

http://patriotssuck.net/

clevestinks
06-23-2005, 01:41 PM
Bengals Fan, who are you talking too?? You have a post and 4 replies!

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 01:43 PM
Bengals Fan, who are you talking too?? You have a post and 4 replies!

Just making a thread that hardwork will enjoy

clevestinks
06-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Oh he`ll enjoy it! I hope you can back up your post, Hardwork is pretty knowledgable!

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Oh he`ll enjoy it! I hope you can back up your post, Hardwork is pretty knowledgable!

i'll do what I can and if he over comes me then great it was fun, and if not it was even funner.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-23-2005, 05:25 PM
oh man, here we go.. work wont take this lightly !!! :D ,speaking of HW, where's he been lately ?

clevestinks
06-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Hes in and out! He is nice, nice nice, then he strikes with a major insult!

Prosdo
06-24-2005, 01:35 AM
oh man, here we go.. work wont take this lightly !!! :D ,speaking of HW, where's he been lately ?

He is going to be lashing out the comebacks when he sees this lol. I don't know. I have barely seen him around lately.

bengalsfan21
06-24-2005, 10:05 AM
I did this to get a rise out of him....I wonder if he will reply to it.....Here let me do like eminem did in 8 mile.....Yea me team sucks and got beat by the 49ers in both superbowls they went to, and they have never done anything great, and made some bad drafts such as Akili Smit, and Kijana Carter....Now tell me something I don't know. :D

clevestinks
06-24-2005, 02:56 PM
I don`t believe that he will show you much respect. You need to come with more facts. You bengals fans just try and get a rise out of us. Jealousy will get yinz nowhere

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 02:59 PM
I don`t believe that he will show you much respect. You need to come with more facts. You bengals fans just try and get a rise out of us. Jealousy will get yinz nowhere
Dont judge our smack on one bengals fan... :blurp:

clevestinks
06-24-2005, 03:05 PM
No! I won`t that wouldn`t be fair. I wouldn`t base anything on how good fans can write, or how creative they may be. More so on there knowledge of thier team and football in general. With you, to early to tell.

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 03:07 PM
No! I won`t that wouldn`t be fair. I wouldn`t base anything on how good fans can write, or how creative they may be. More so on there knowledge of thier team and football in general. With you, to early to tell.
The true smack cant begin till the season begins anyway.. We are just getting aquainted with the site :cheers:

clevestinks
06-24-2005, 03:11 PM
The true smack cant begin till the season begins anyway.. We are just getting aquainted with the site :cheers:

Couldn`t agree more. This is just way too early. But I am looking forward to it. Either way the season turns out for you, don`t go away. You have to stick around and take it. I will, if need be.

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Couldn`t agree more. This is just way too early. But I am looking forward to it. Either way the season turns out for you, don`t go away. You have to stick around and take it. I will, if need be.
I'll be here.. :)

clevestinks
06-24-2005, 05:36 PM
I'll be here.. :)

Good deal. See you then. I`m sure I`ll see you b4 also.

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 06:00 PM
Good deal. See you then. I`m sure I`ll see you b4 also.
I doubt I will be here all season like I have the past couple days, but you will see me at LEAST 2 weeks this season :)

clevestinks
06-24-2005, 06:14 PM
I doubt I will be here all season like I have the past couple days, but you will see me at LEAST 2 weeks this season :)
I figured as much. Just win against the ratbirds and the brownies.

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 06:19 PM
I figured as much. Just win against the ratbirds and the brownies.
You do the same. At least I can respect your team.

Dirtywater
06-24-2005, 10:26 PM
Also please in your spare time stop by and check out

http://patriotssuck.net/

Wow, you really seem to have some issues with the Pats, lol. Weird, but I guess I never thought of the Bengals & Pats having issues outside of Dillon, but I think we both won out in that deal. Oh well. :D

DW

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 10:52 PM
Dillon was just misunderstood w/ the bengals :D

hardwork
06-24-2005, 10:54 PM
What you Bengals fans haven't had a chance to experience is that the better your team is, the more you learn as a*fan. In watching the real thing week after week, season after season, you get an education. If your a Bengals fan, it's kinda like watching a chess match with half the pieces missing. You just won't be able to get the hang of it. And when someone shows up who has all the pieces, well, you know what happens. Bye Bye Bengals, and you fans are left scratching your heads and asking yourselves what the hell was that all about.

So, I understand the motivation for this thread. You want to learn about football. That should be applauded. You're kinda throwing a banana in the direction of a great ape to see what he'll do. To see how something really powerful, mysteriously powerful, will react.

Stick around, and pay attention. No one has been bringing it harder, for longer, then the Steelers. They are the biggest Ape in the jungle. But no one is smarter then the Patriots. They are the smartest Ape in the jungle.

bengalsfan21
06-24-2005, 10:57 PM
What you Bengals fans haven't had a chance to experience is that the better your team is, the more you learn as a*fan. In watching the real thing week after week, season after season, you get an education. If your a Bengals fan, it's kinda like watching a chess match with half the pieces missing. You just won't be able to get the hang of it. And when someone shows up who has all the pieces, well, you know what happens. Bye Bye Bengals, and you fans are left scratching your heads and asking yourselves what the hell was that all about.

So, I understand the motivation for this thread. You want to learn about football. That should be applauded. You're kinda throwing a banana in the direction of a great ape to see what he'll do. To see how something really powerful, mysteriously powerful, will react.

Stick around, and pay attention. No one has been bringing it harder, for longer, then the Steelers. They are the biggest Ape in the jungle. But know one is smarter then the Patriots. They are the smartest Ape in the jungle.

You win I am not really in the mood for argueing now(who's team is better)...What can I say the Patriots did a great job....Maybe in due time i'll say something to start this back up....

hardwork
06-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Of course you don't want to argue. You just played the Patriots. You're like Manning after he breaks the huddle halfway through the third period. He walks up to the line, and looks across at Bruschi who's standing there with both arms outstretched, and starts talking to him. "Hey Manning, what you got left? Huh? I'll tell you. You ain't got nothing left. Game fucking over."

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Also too.. remember this.. when u've seen the piss poor side of a team for so long, you appreciate winning that much more.

bengalsfan21
06-24-2005, 11:22 PM
Of course you don't want to argue. You just played the Patriots. You're like Manning after he breaks the huddle halfway through the third period. He walks up to the line, and looks across at Bruschi who's standing there with both arms outstretched, and starts talking to him. "Hey Manning, what you got left? Huh? I'll tell you. You ain't got nothing left. Game fucking over."

Yup you got me there...Good job

hardwork
06-24-2005, 11:44 PM
Lol, I think I played my part with a little too much drama. :)

Don't worry Cincy, your time will come. And when it does you'll love it. It's better in football then any other sport.

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 11:13 AM
HW is back! Welcome bengals fans.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-27-2005, 11:24 PM
Yeah work, its about time man !!

clevestinks
06-28-2005, 03:01 PM
Lol, I think I played my part with a little too much drama. :)

Don't worry Cincy, your time will come. And when it does you'll love it. It's better in football then any other sport.

I agree with the football take, just surprised to here it from a Bostonian. I figured sporting rankings in your area would be.
1. Red Sox'
2.Pats
3.Celtis
4.Bruins if you count NHL anymore? But you do have BC hockey.

hardwork
06-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Well I'm just one Bostonian, among many. Most probably would list the teams the way you have them. Except perhaps the Bruins. Hockey is big here. We have not only the Bruins, but several of the best college teams in the country. However, I've always wanted good football here. I've supported BC. I support the high school teams in the area. I just like the game. It's played in the fall, my favorite season. It's down to earth. It's a test of wills. All that kind of thing.

clevestinks
06-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Well I'm just one Bostonian, among many. Most probably would list the teams the way you have them. Except perhaps the Bruins. Hockey is big here. We have not only the Bruins, but several of the best college teams in the country. However, I've always wanted good football here. I've supported BC. I support the high school teams in the area. I just like the game. It's played in the fall, my favorite season. It's down to earth. It's a test of wills. All that kind of thing.
Good answer! I would pick football also!

dropKickMurphy
07-01-2005, 03:27 PM

You're right. We'll reserve judgement till the other one shows up.