PDA

View Full Version : IS......

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 07:26 AM
Pittsburgh ready for a big Arkansas redneck to come up there to help you all cheer on the Big Bad Black and Gold???? I am not sure even the Steel city is ready for the rough and rowdy ways of ARKIESTEEL aka Doug Stanberry.

Anyway enough with all that I just hope you all have Makers Mark whisky and maybe 2 or 3 ice cubes at the local bar

BlackNGold203
09-01-2006, 07:31 AM
Bring it Arkie!!!

You're our kinda people!!!!

:cool: :cool:

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the invite now I feel welcome:smile:

Lyn
09-02-2006, 09:43 AM
I think you would be welcome everywhere! :)

floodcitygirl
09-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Besides wanting to be there for yourself, wouldn't you just love to be able to see Arkie cheering on his team at that game! :chuckle:

Stlrs4Life
09-02-2006, 11:10 AM
I believe we are Arkie.

Lyn
09-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Besides wanting to be there for yourself, wouldn't you just love to be able to see Arkie cheering on his team at that game! :chuckle:

You hit the nail on the head FCG! I hope someone has a camera taking pictures of his antics. That is what I want to see. LOL :)

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-02-2006, 12:00 PM
Okay buddy...I got your back. I dont want to see you get into trouble so print this off.

Things you can do while hunting that you cant do at the Pittsburgh Game:

1) Gut your opponant..(regardless of Ray Lewis..its not generally considered acceptable)
2) Watch the game through a high powered rifle scope...(please use binoculars)
3) Set up a deer stand on the far left arm of the goal post..(but that would be really cool!!)

...and for the rest of you there...DONT yell PULL when we are kicking a field goal...Arkie is a creature of habit and he is dead-on accurate. We need all the points we can get.

(Remember the sign brother...I am seriously jazzed for you!!! have fun!!)

floodcitygirl
09-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Okay buddy...I got your back. I dont want to see you get into trouble so print this off.

Things you can do while hunting that you cant do at the Pittsburgh Game:

1) Gut your opponant..(regardless of Ray Lewis..its not generally considered acceptable)
2) Watch the game through a high powered rifle scope...(please use binoculars)
3) Set up a deer stand on the far left arm of the goal post..(but that would be really cool!!)

...and for the rest of you there...DONT yell PULL when we are kicking a field goal...Arkie is a creature of habit and he is dead-on accurate. We need all the points we can get.

(Remember the sign brother...I am seriously jazzed for you!!! have fun!!)(lol) The funny thing is, even though I've never seen a pic of Arkie, I can absolutely picture him doing everything that you describe!!!! :sofunny: Cheers to Arkie!

blackvelvet
09-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Let me think....

YES!!!!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2006, 01:36 PM
WAS....Pittsburgh able to handle the rabid redneck Steeler fan?