PDA

View Full Version : now THERE is a Steeler fan!!!!

BlackNGold203
09-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Baby girl born on Parkway
Friday, September 01, 2006

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Neighbors driving a pregnant Upper St. Clair woman to the hospital helped deliver a baby girl on the Parkway West last night.

State police said they got a call about a woman in labor around 9:30 about a mile south of the Greentree exit. When troopers arrived, Beth Gardner, 38, had just delivered a girl.

Her neighbors, Jennifer Brett, 51, and Sara Brett, 23, had helped with the birth of the infant, whose name police didn't know.

Mother and daughter were then taken to Magee Womens Hospital in Oakland.

Dad was out watching the Steelers game at the time, police said.

:cool: :cool:

floodcitygirl
09-01-2006, 09:57 AM
While I appreciate the loyalty as a Steeler fan....if that baby didn't happen to come unexpectedly....that guy owes his wife BIG TIME, IMO!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-01-2006, 10:24 AM
While I appreciate the loyalty as a Steeler fan....if that baby didn't happen to come unexpectedly....that guy owes his wife BIG TIME, IMO!!!

In his defense..he did name the the child. ..."Lynn Gardner"...well...actually Lynn Swann Bettis-Lambert Gardner....I think its pretty.

Baptism is next Thursday...divorce proceeding to follow.

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Now there is a man!!! Go on and show them mean old girls who the boss is. She should of waited till after the game like a proper lady would have but no she had to bother him while he was out with the guys

I hope my wife dont see this I would have to move in with LLT

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Now there is a man!!! Go on and show them mean old girls who the boss is. She should of waited till after the game like a proper lady would have but no she had to bother him while he was out with the guys

I hope my wife dont see this I would have to move in with LLT

He-man woman-haters club!!! No women having selfish old labor pains during games!!! No women talking during games!!! No complaining about ticket prices!!!...................No food.....no clean underwea....????????? We might want to rethink this!!

melroseplace
09-03-2006, 12:36 AM

hahaha :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
09-03-2006, 10:59 AM
That man is in HUGE TROUBLE. I appreicate seeing his loyalty and all, but family matters come first.