PDA

View Full Version : What Is Everyone Doing For The Holiday Weekend?

Lyn
09-01-2006, 10:32 AM
Beach? (too cold here) lol Backyard bbq (too cold here) but those were the plans. We will eat inside LOL What are you going to do?

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Go watch the hogs get the crap beat out of them by USC. Start packing and makeing final plans for my trip to the great white north(Pittsburgh) I have almost 10 days off

The JoKeR
09-01-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm off today then I will proceed to work 12 hour shifts for the next 8 days straight !! Hooray military!

PisnNapalm
09-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Ernesto is supposed to get here later today and drench us through out the weekend. I will hopefully be monitoring my DRY basement. We had some storms blast through here a few days ago. Several neighbors wound up with several inches of water in their basements. Next door, their sump pump broke. :(

Ours is 5 years old and I'm going to have it replaced soon even though it still works. I'm not taking any chances.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-01-2006, 11:16 AM
I am saving the world from the forces of evil this weekend....well, okay I'm working..but the first part sounds better...I am off on monday...and am planning on either a picnic or going south to see my dad

PisnNapalm
09-01-2006, 12:04 PM
I will be cracking open s few beers throughout the weekend. Though our cookout is on hold. Torrential rains put a damper on that.

Stlrs4Life
09-01-2006, 12:40 PM
We're going to camp. We have a hunting camp in Tionesta, Pa.

83-Steelers-43
09-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Just put in a brand new deck, having family and friends over. Grilling some Omaha steaks.

memphissteelergirl
09-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Don't have too much planned...

Will probably do a little shopping...
See a movie...hang out with the 'rents
Basically, just chillin'

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Going to Fenway on Sat. and a cookout on Sun. if we don't get rained out!

melroseplace
09-03-2006, 12:34 AM
so far I've just hung out and enjoyed the time off...this past week was a long one (first week of classes) tomorrow and Monday I'll be down at Heinz Field working the Ribfest! hopefully it'll warm up a little, it was freezing down there Friday!

hope everyone enjoys the next couple of days :smile:

HometownGal
09-03-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm having some people over on Monday for a cookout (hopefully the weather will cooperate) but other than that, just hanging out. It was chilly here yesterday, but I was a happy camper - I'm a fall/winter kind of gal! :bouncy:

Hope everyone enjoys the Labor Day holiday - be safe in your travels and enjoy the beer! :cheers:

And let us not forget those who have served, are serving and have died defending our great country and our freedoms.

GOD BLESS AMERICA and OUR TROOPS!

http://labor-day-weekend.com/images/pat-banner.jpg