PDA

View Full Version : Only two behind

NyGiantz
09-29-2013, 08:41 PM
Since I am avoiding the Giants board due to all the bitching and moaning over there I figure I will spread my wonderful cheer over here. We are only two games behind the leaders in our divisions. And you guys have been competitive. Don't give up on the season just yet as bad as it looks so far until we both are officially dead. You never know.

jacobo
09-29-2013, 09:15 PM
Since I am avoiding the Giants board due to all the bitching and moaning over there I figure I will spread my wonderful cheer over here.

its not much better on the steelers board here lol

thankfully both our divisions are terrible and the rest of the league is average. anything can happen

tony hipchest
09-29-2013, 11:04 PM
Since I am avoiding the Giants board due to all the bitching and moaning over there I figure I will spread my wonderful cheer over here. We are only two games behind the leaders in our divisions. And you guys have been competitive. Don't give up on the season just yet as bad as it looks so far until we both are officially dead. You never know.

thanks man. Jacob is right though. If you read the main forum you will feel right at home hahaha

Bayz101
09-29-2013, 11:29 PM

Thanks for coming over. :thumbsup:

Never give up hope on your team.

Atlanta Dan
09-29-2013, 11:35 PM

Welcome - if you like anger mixed with existential despair you have come to the right place:drink:

So since it has been over a year since Tom Coughlin has coached and won a Super Bowl game, who have WFAN and the other experts set up as his likely replacement?

Blacksburg Zach
09-30-2013, 09:00 AM
Sadly, things have been exactly the same on this board. Many have abandoned all hope for the season, but the way I see it is that the Steelers (as well as the Giants) are only two games out of first place in their respective divisions, and there are still twelve games left to play. This season's not over yet, and anything can happen between now and week 17.

JonM229
09-30-2013, 10:23 AM
I was actually going to mention this as well. Despite being 0-4, the Steelers are still only 2 games out of first place.

But still, the Browns have a better record so you should all feel bad.

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 10:29 AM
I was actually going to mention this as well. Despite being 0-4, the Steelers are still only 2 games out of first place.

You shut your filthy whore mouth!

GodfatherofSoul
09-30-2013, 10:38 AM
Hey, maybe we can still win the division with a 7-9 record! Stairway to Seven!!!

JonM229
09-30-2013, 10:52 AM

How I've missed you

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 10:56 AM
How I've missed you

I know. :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
09-30-2013, 10:59 AM
Hey, maybe we can still win the division with a 7-9 record! Stairway to Seven!!!

I honestly don't think that's as far fetched as some think it is. Of course I'm not putting any money on that kind of outcome or anything, but AFCN is absolute garbage this year. I could see 8-8 or even 7-9 winning the division.

Hell, if the Chargers and Hawks can do it...so can we!! :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
09-30-2013, 11:00 AM
I know. :chuckle:

Get a room perverts!

Just make sure it's a room that doesn't allow pets, for your own sake WarDen.

Lady Steel
09-30-2013, 11:07 AM

Thank you and good luck to you, as well. :hug:

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 11:19 AM

Being that I live in Giants territory, I've had to talk a few friends off the ledge. haha

Good luck getting things turned around. :drink:

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 11:20 AM
Get a room perverts!

Just make sure it's a room that doesn't allow pets, for your own sake WarDen.
uh-oh, has Jon resorted to introducing hamsters to the bedroom now?

JonM229
09-30-2013, 11:31 AM

It's dogs, actually. They've all learned (the hard way) about my affinity for showering with my pets.

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 11:34 AM
It's dogs, actually. They've all learned (the hard way) about my affinity for showering with my pets.

Oh. Well, isn't that incredibly frightening.

:cya:

SteelCityMom
09-30-2013, 11:37 AM

Don't give him any ideas. :facepalm:

NJarhead
09-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Don't give him any ideas. :facepalm:

So there IS a face palm emoticon! I knew it! Not sure how I missed that one. :doh:

Though, those of you who interact regularly with Jon probably have a short cut to it.:chuckle:

SteelCity4Life
10-03-2013, 11:05 PM
ONLY 3 behind now! Woooo!

Say what you will and the season is not over, but we're still WINLESS. That hurts for a team that's been so fortunate over the years.

MasterOfPuppets
10-04-2013, 01:54 AM
hamsters ? that's so bush league ...jon has set the bar higher

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/320/cache/wolverines-threatened-climate-change-united-states_32066_600x450.jpg

NyGiantz
10-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Still only two behind lol i think at this point i would take 6-10 as a great year but i don't see more then 4-12

Gnutella
10-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Hopefully soon we'll get a Falcons fan posting here so we can start a "good QBs on shitty teams" club.

GBMelBlount
10-08-2013, 08:56 PM

:rofl:

Steelstoned1972
10-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Still only two behind lol i think at this point i would take 6-10 as a great year but i don't see more then 4-12

We feel your pain , it's sucks to have your QB be like a bucket of chum in Shark infested waters .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

pczach
10-09-2013, 07:21 AM

Can't you just crawl into the woods and die already. :rocket:

Why won't you just go away?

If you're going to stay, I may as well share a candid photo of you doing what you do best.

http://thelaughingstork.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cat-shower.jpg