PDA

View Full Version : I Am Getting My Hair Cut....So Excited!

Lyn
09-01-2006, 11:06 AM
5:15 today wooo hoo. Gotta have hi lights and low lights too!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-01-2006, 11:13 AM
5:15 today wooo hoo. Gotta have hi lights and low lights too!

You KNOW that you just opened the door for Arkie to talk about butt hair highlights..dont ya?!!!..You cant throw him a meat ball and not expect him to swing!!

Lyn
09-01-2006, 11:18 AM
LOL Arkie is a sweetheart he doesn't care! my husband cares he said a woman should "Never get her hair cut" LOL

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-01-2006, 11:19 AM
LOL Arkie is a sweetheart he doesn't care! my husband cares he said a woman should "Never get her hair cut" LOL

Even legs and armpits?!!

Lyn
09-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah he told me so! Seriously I want Arkie and Nancy to have an absolute blast in da burgh and I know that by going to Dom''s tailgate they will really have a memorable time!

Stlrs4Life
09-01-2006, 11:38 AM
my husband cares he said a woman should "Never get her hair cut" LOL

Smart husband. I agree. I want to cry when my wife says she is taking my daughter to get her hair cut!

Koopa
09-03-2006, 09:12 PM
my last hair cut was last week, i won't be cutting my hair until we lose 3 in a row or the season is over which ever comes first. hopefully it's the season being done with another trophy

klick81
09-03-2006, 11:57 PM
This thread is worthless without pics! (Of Lyn of course) :busted:

floodcitygirl
09-04-2006, 12:21 AM
my last hair cut was last week, i won't be cutting my hair until we lose 3 in a row or the season is over which ever comes first. hopefully it's the season being done with another trophyHere's to your long beautiful hair , Koopa! :cool:

clevestinks
09-04-2006, 07:47 AM
Smart husband. I agree. I want to cry when my wife says she is taking my daughter to get her hair cut!

I disagree, only becuase my wife makes a very good living making women beautiful, and her hair cuts, styles etc. make women feel so much better about themselves.

HometownGal
09-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Most guys like long hair, but some of the shorter styles nowadays are really cute! Mine is pretty much an inch above shoulder length and I'm getting an inch or two hacked off next week before I head to the race in Dover at the end of the month! :bouncy:

Lyn - I'm sure your hair looks great - if you like it and are comfy with it, that's all that matters! :smile:

Do any of you ladies out there get regular pedicures? I am religious - every 3 weeks I'm in that massage chair getting the toesies done. Feet are nasty to begin with :yuck: , so I do everything I can to make them a little less nasty - LOL!

floodcitygirl
09-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Yep....spa pedicure....regular basis. Everyone should try it. You'll get hooked! :yep:

BlackNGold203
09-04-2006, 09:04 AM
Yep....spa pedicure....regular basis. Everyone should try it. You'll get hooked! :yep:

I take good care of my feet!!

I cover them with socks.....:sofunny: :sofunny:

Oh..and I have no hair....so..well..a razor works for me...:cool: :cool:

HometownGal
09-04-2006, 09:13 AM

That's what I get, too, FCG - they rock! :bouncy: There are men who come into the salon I go to, as well - they just don't get the nails painted (thank God!). :blurp:

BlackNGold203
09-04-2006, 09:15 AM
That's what I get, too, FCG - they rock! :bouncy: There are men who come into the salon I go to, as well - they just don't get the nails painted (thank God!). :blurp:

Ummmm...men...pedicures......ummmm.....

*shuts up*

:cool: :cool:

floodcitygirl
09-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Ummmm...men...pedicures......ummmm.....

*shuts up*

:cool: :cool:Nothing wrong with clean soft tootsies BNG203....no matter who ya are! I definately recommend no paint for the guys though...just IMO. :wink:

BlackNGold203
09-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Nothing wrong with clean soft tootsies BNG203....no matter who ya are! I definately recommend no paint for the guys though...just IMO. :wink:

nope..nuttin wrong with men getting their feet done...nuttin at all....

:eye: :eye: :cya:

HometownGal
09-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Nothing wrong with clean soft tootsies BNG203....no matter who ya are! I definately recommend no paint for the guys though...just IMO. :wink:

There isn't a darned thing wrong with a man getting a pedi. You guys work hard and many of you have your feet in work boots all day long. Nothing worse than scaly, callused feet rubbing against our legs in the middle of the night......:yuck: Put away the pride and soften up those feet - I guarantee you once you get one done, you'll become a regular! :bouncy:

BlackNGold203
09-04-2006, 09:36 AM
There isn't a darned thing wrong with a man getting a pedi. You guys work hard and many of you have your feet in work boots all day long. Nothing worse than scaly, callused feet rubbing against our legs in the middle of the night......:yuck: Put away the pride and soften up those feet - I guarantee you once you get one done, you'll become a regular! :bouncy:

I will withdraw from this thread now...LOL...I will do nothing but get in trouble.....:salute: :salute: :salute:

floodcitygirl
09-04-2006, 09:38 AM
nope..nuttin wrong with men getting their feet done...nuttin at all....

:eye: :eye: :cya:Did I mention that along with making your tooties clean and soft, if you get a spa pedicure, you also get a foot and leg massage (just to the knee here...don't get too excited...lol) to go with it????? I'm telling ya.....try it! HTG is right...it rocks! :cooldude:

ch33ky_chikk
09-06-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm interviewing for a job at Radio Shack later this week so I want to get my hair trimmed. I like keeping my hair long. I think it is much easier to take care of when it is long. It is long enough that I can sit on it.