PDA

View Full Version : Is it too early....

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 12:57 PM
To start talking about the game next Thursday?

I predict Big Dan Scores in the third from 1 and 1/2 out :bouncy: :sofunny: :busted:

floodcitygirl
09-01-2006, 12:59 PM

I predict Big Dan Scores in the third from 1 and 1/2 out :bouncy: :sofunny: :busted:I hope it happens just that way for you and the Mrs, Arkie! Bring back some pics to show us. :cool:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-01-2006, 01:07 PM

I predict Big Dan Scores in the third from 1 and 1/2 out :bouncy: :sofunny: :busted:

Yes!!! its too early..but only because I am insanely jeolous that you will be there and not me....(remember to take the sign with my name on it!!!)

HometownGal
09-01-2006, 01:24 PM

Arkie, my sweet - it's NEVER too early to talk about an upcoming Steelers game, especially the game that is going to be one step closer to our re-peeeeeet! :bouncy: Steelers D scores one coming back in this one -

Steelers 24
Fins 13

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Arkie, my sweet - it's NEVER too early to talk about an upcoming Steelers game, especially the game that is going to be one step closer to our re-peeeeeet! :bouncy: Steelers D scores one coming back in this one -

Steelers 24
Fins 13

Ok if the D scores and Dan scores that only leaves 10 I say Willie breaks one so that leaves 3 for Jeff well there you have it folks all figured out no need to go to the game just give me your tickets and all your beer :sofunny:

HometownGal
09-01-2006, 01:31 PM
need to go to the game just give me your beer :sofunny:

I shall not part with my beer - nevahhhh! :shake01:

stlrtruck
09-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Arkie - I hate to disagree with you but I think Dan scores in the second, after a interception by the Tazmanian devil takes it down to the 3 1/2. I think it'll be a fake pitch to Parker on the outside, and then an inside handoff to the diesel!

Lyn
09-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Who is carrying it? If it is ESPN's 3 critics then I am going to have to find new audio.

That is my main concern today:)

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Arkie - I hate to disagree with you but I think Dan scores in the second, after a interception by the Tazmanian devil takes it down to the 3 1/2. I think it'll be a fake pitch to Parker on the outside, and then an inside handoff to the diesel!

There is always someone somewhere that wants to argue:rolleyes:

Anyway you heard it here first Dan scores this game

I am going to start the Dan chant in the stands like in the last of Rudy:bouncy:

Lyn
09-01-2006, 02:24 PM
LOL reminds of when we beat the Pathetic Pats on Hallloween. Our whole section stood up and was chanting, Who's your daddy?" Dang that was a fun game!

have a ball Arkie, I am so happy for you and Nancy!

stlrtruck
09-01-2006, 02:25 PM
There is always someone somewhere that wants to argue:rolleyes: :boxing:

It's nothing personal, I just didn't want him to have to wait that long to score, that's all!!!!

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 03:35 PM
:boxing:

It's nothing personal, I just didn't want him to have to wait that long to score, that's all!!!!

He has waited most of his time with Pittsburgh another 1/4 or so wont kill him

WV-SteelerFan
09-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Who is carrying it? If it is ESPN's 3 critics then I am going to have to find new audio.

That is my main concern today:)

:thmbup: ...Luckily (?) it's on NBC, not ESPN...You're right, those 3 ESPN guys just do NOT make a good announcing team...

clevestinks
09-01-2006, 07:16 PM
I say we get three TD`s and six points from Reed. I see Willie going in for six around the outside to the left, from four yards out. I can see Cedric catching Bens 19 yarder in the corner of the end zone. And Heath Miller getting a 25 yard score after his catch at the 5 he barrels his way in. Steelers 27- miami10.

Ben goes 18 0f 23 for 257 with 2 TDs
Willie has 21 carries for 97 yards and a TD with 3 rec. for 41 yards.

ARKIESTEEL
09-05-2006, 06:45 AM
Well I hate to have to talk about back-up QB's this early but it happens. I realy do think we are going to be ok our D and run game have pulled us by tougher teams than the FISH.

Batch can hit the short little dump pass to Veron and Willie that will be enought.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-05-2006, 06:59 AM
I predict All points through field goals... except for one pass to Washington

HometownGal
09-05-2006, 07:38 AM
I have to change my score prediction now that Ben won't be playing. I still think the D is going to score a TD on a Culpepper hurried throw, as the D is going to be in his face early and often. Willie scores the other TD and Reed kicks a 42 yarder through the uprights! :smile:

This one will be a squeaker -

Steelers - 17
Fins - 16

ARKIESTEEL
09-05-2006, 08:31 AM
I still think we can run on them. We cant afford to give up any stupid scores to them with Batch in he dont need the pressure of trying to play from behind. I wish my first trip to Pittsburgh was differnt but hey I take what I can get and at the end of the day Batch is a Steeler and will get it done