PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!

WV-SteelerFan
09-01-2006, 01:20 PM
I was looking for something on the internet (googling...lol) & came across a forum where people are STILL arguing (forum style) about the Super Bowl! The date of the latest post to do that was August 30th...:sofunny: ...I know it's just a game, I know it was 6 months ago, I know it's over & done with. I just find it amusing that people are STILL arguing about it...lmaooooooooooo...It just struck me as funny, so, I thought I'd share...I, for one, am ready for the "real" season to start on September 7th...

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k247/drsnyde/Steelerledsign.gif

stlrtruck
09-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Where's the link? I'm up for being a bit "mischeivous"!

pitt
09-01-2006, 02:32 PM
LOL They will be arguing about the game years from now.

WV-SteelerFan
09-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Where's the link? I'm up for being a bit "mischeivous"!

http://www.topix.net/forum/sports/TAMDBBC3DI6RNBPGT/p5

that's it...lol...Have fun...

:sign01: :tt:

steelcurtain09
09-01-2006, 03:11 PM
the most borin reading ive done in a long time
how can they not shut up

WWIIOwheelz
09-01-2006, 05:36 PM
The video link of the Superbowl calls from the media section here totally shut the mouths of all Seattle fans from my "home" forum. :)

stlrtruck
09-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Here's my post to the link...

It amazes me how everyone thinks that by using vulgar language it's going to prove a point.

Now for the Super Bowl. First of all, it's over boys and girls. Get over it. Dragging something on this long is like trying to still date a girl who has broken up with you 7 months ago and is dating another person.

Second, let's look at the game itself forget who was playing. The pass interference in the endzone. If you read the rule book, an extension of the arms is pass interference. Was it a huge push? No, not really, but a push none the less. Have refs let it go in other games? Yes. But because the ref calls the play correctly in the biggest game of the year, doesn't make it wrong. They could have been wrong in the other games in which they didn't call it. The holding call was just that holding. Anytime an offensive lineman tangles his arms around a defensive player's arm, 9 times out of 10 it's going to get called. The block below the knees, was a stupid call. It got called against us in the regular season and to this day I think it was a stupid call.

So with all that in mind. Why are Seahawk fans still whining? Your team had every opportunity to put the game away in the first half and didn't take advantage of it. The Steelers took advantage of their opportunities and won the game.

Good teams don't blame the refs. They come back the next play, or the next series. So tell me, did the seahawks do that? The answer lies in the score, Steelers 21 Seahawks 10.

I believe the world was talking about the refs after the game because they wanted the seahawks to win and they didn't so instead of accepting defeat, they took a lower road and blamed someone else!!!

Remember seahawk fans the game is 60 minutes!

60 mins - 53 men - 1 nation
STEELERS NATION!

43Hitman
09-01-2006, 08:27 PM
I was looking for a fantasy league to join, so I went to NFL.com and selected the 5th of Sept. for my draft date. And low and behold there was a league named "The Seahawks were robbed" and the league operator's name was "steelers stole the superbowl". I couldn't help but laugh. They will never get over it. Ever.

stlrtruck
09-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Sooner or later they'll have to get over it!! Maybe after they lose in the playoffs this year

HometownGal
09-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Maybe after they lose in the playoffs this year

IF they make the playoffs this season. And imo - that's a BIG if. If Warner stays healthy and the OL knuckles down, the Cards may just challenge the crybabies for the NFC West title.

The Hawks have fate against them - the last five Super Bowl losers have all failed to make the playoffs the following season. :cool: