PDA

View Full Version : WHOA! longest thread

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-01-2006, 03:09 PM
I was just looking back over some of the more memorable threads and saw the " Re: Hawk fans still crying: Billboard" thread...OVER 250 posts!!!! DAMN!!!

Looking it over it is obvious that somethings havnt changed with the family we have here in the forum...Brother 203 spouting some great facts...Sister Lynn putting on the stomping boot...Brother Tony seeing past all the confusion and clarifying vain attempts at weak debate tactics ...and cousin LITP using the words "The facts are...You cant Argue..and... Its fairly amusing" ...3237 times.

Makes me wish that I would have found this paticular site sooner...To share with some..learn form others..(tease Lyn)...and do my part to help folks see that LITP's tripe is the mental equivalent of choosing Jif when taking the Pepsi challenge.

I look forward to many future posts and sharing another superbowl victory with you all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5539

Lyn
09-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Ohhh wow that has to be the thread created around March of this year. I remember that I stopped in here during offseason. Typically I did not come in here during the season.
and I found a post or I should say one of the members replied to a post and I took immediate offense. Longest Thread in SF history!

Livinginthe past
09-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Looks like I have another obessional freak on my hands here.

Every other post is going to be dominated by my presence.

You carry on making me look exactly what I am LLT - no doubt you are still smarting from being made to look the horses ass in the Patriots roster thread yesterday.

I doubt you will be able to distract everyone from that fact with comedy skits half way through the thread everytime.

Maybe you should go ahead and devise some more of those right away, im pretty sure you are going to be made the horses ass many more times yet....

I watch with interest to see if you go the same way as Suitanim, alot of people were on his side at the beginning - but then he became a little too weirdly obsessed....i'd hate to see the same thing happen to you :chuckle:

NM

augustashark
09-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Finding out his name was Nigel was pretty funny. Poor guy took the abuse and keep going.

N = nincompoop

I = illiberal

G= Gadfly

E = ewe

L = labia

:sofunny: