PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Ohio

ohio-steelers-fan
09-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Hi everyone,

Newbie here, but life long Steelers fan.

Nice to meet everyone.

I'm ready for some football!!!!

SteelCityMan786
09-01-2006, 11:05 PM
Welcome to SF man.

floodcitygirl
09-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Welcome Ohio Steelers Fan and enjoy!!! Where are you from in Ohio? I'm near Cincy. :smile:

jaysta
09-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Welcome Aboard!

ohio-steelers-fan
09-02-2006, 05:36 AM
I live in the north central part of Ohio, near Mansfield.
Married and mother to 3 great kids.
I deal with alot of Browns fans in my area of Ohio.

meanjoecoop
09-02-2006, 09:01 AM
I deal with alot of Browns fans in my area of Ohio.

I feel your pain. That barking noise they make must grate on you as much as the constant "who deys" we get down south. Welcome!

clevestinks
09-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Howdy from NE Ohio, I noticed that you have a 40th coming in less than a week, don`t feel bad I had one two weeks ago!

PisnNapalm
09-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Hello and welcome to SF!

A friend of mine, who happens to be a Cincy fan, showed me that in Ohio they can get a Bengals license plate issued by the state. It's even got "Who Dey" on it. They also make plates for all the sports franchises.

I WANT A STEELER PLATE!!:dang:

SteelShooter
09-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome .....................................and did I say "Hey There!"

VA.*Gold~n~Gurl*
09-04-2006, 01:09 PM
HI there back! My hubby is from http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/silverspoon6443/sign_oh.gifhttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/silverspoon6443/sign_io.gif.....Cleveland to be more exact. The #1 reason why this marriage works is he is much much more of a Buckeyes fan than a Browns fan.........smart man!!! Now if I can only get him to think Blue and White...lol

Welcome aboard!

SteelerFanInCA
09-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the site.