PDA

View Full Version : This is another to make you puke!

clevestinks
09-02-2006, 07:41 AM
I found this in a brownie forum, talk about haters. Not to mention they talk about all the other AFC Northteams having criminals, and drug *******, but they make it seem like thier saints. I guess they forgot about Jim Brown beating on 5 different women, or should we mention Charles White, Kevin Mack, William Green, Rueben Droughens, or just when was it that they didn`t have a rb that was arrested. And didn`t they have a pro bowl safety overdose and die the night before his wedding? Or how about if a " If I only had a brain Winslow?" Talk about short memories. Anyway checkout this piece of trash and let me know what you think!

[B]
I'll start...

Four different teams in four different towns
The Ratbirds, the Inmates, the Cheaters, and the Browns
Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Baltimore
The first is the worst, the last is one big liquor store

The Rats think the football is a piece of cheese
And their stadium's a dumpster full of disease
Each year they're picked to go to the show
But chance after chance they continue to blow

The Cheaters bribed their way through a Super Bowl
The Rooneys paid Tagliable a hefty toll
All the King's horse and all the King's men
Couldn't help Seattle because ABC loves Big Ben

The inmates had a good season, the first in 15 years
But just a year later, they'll be crying in their beers
Half the team hurting, the other half in jail
Catch a tiger by his toe and in it drive a nail

The Browns in recent years may not have as many wins
But also not as many crooks, killers, and idiots as yins
Our team's being built through character and smarts
Not crab cakes, scrapple, and Iron City farts

Our fire is burning, the Browns are returning
The Stillers are slurring, the Rats are scurrying
The Tiggers are purring, and all of the them are worrying

So all of you over in Pennsyltucky can lick it
And all the Cincinnasty rednecks can stick it
The pathetic Baltimorons are still in denial
That their team will stay crappy for quite a while

But in the end, as we watch the Browns playoff games
The trolls will lose interest, name by name
And as we're toasting the Dawgs out on the lawn
There'll be no more stiller, bungholes, and ratbirds fans to read this 'cause...they'll...all..be.... GONEB]

BBC
09-02-2006, 08:21 AM
:rofl:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20051224_PIT@CLE

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20051113_CLE@PIT

Hines Ward, 51 Yd pass from Antwaan Randle El (Jeff Reed kick is good), 13:19. Drive: 3 plays, 61 yards in 1:41.

Yes - that is indeed a wide receiver.

Mosca
09-02-2006, 08:30 AM
Yawn. Not even worth discussing; it's a piece of juvenalia, poorly written doggerel. You wanna attack an 11 year old Browns fan, have at it.

Tom

Jeremy
09-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Every fan base has their delusional and juvenile fans. While they're usually good for keeping rivalries going, they're not very good to argue with.

CantStop85
09-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Actually, the poem wasn't too bad...slightly humorous, the last few stanzas sort of sucked, though.

BlackNGold203
09-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Actually, the poem wasn't too bad...slightly humorous, the last few stanzas sort of sucked, though.

yeah..it actually rhymed....

some of the worlds greatest artists were delusional....:cool: :cool:

SteelerFanInCA
09-05-2006, 06:16 PM
:sign03: :chair:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-05-2006, 07:17 PM
too bad they dont have steelersgirl writting their poems.........maybe then they could read something worth while

bigbensgirl7
09-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Oh jealousy...gotta love it!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-06-2006, 08:06 AM
Wow...when you take the creative time to write that long of a poem about a cellar-dweller...???? You got to assume that someone is being given meds through a door slot three times a day.
I love my Steelers...and can celebrate their victories and their heritage..but when they are ..shall we say...not playing at full potential..(i.e. 5-11...6-10)...that is not exactly the appropriate time for me to start waxing poetic about how the other teams suck!!!

bigbensgirl7
09-06-2006, 08:28 AM
Wow...when you take the creative time to write that long of a poem about a cellar-dweller...???? You got to assume that someone is being given meds through a door slot three times a day.
I love my Steelers...and can celebrate their victories and their heritage..but when they are ..shall we say...not playing at full potential..(i.e. 5-11...6-10)...that is not exactly the appropriate time for me to start waxing poetic about how the other teams suck!!!

well said :bouncy: