PDA

View Full Version : Josh Freeman to start for the Vikings

GodfatherofSoul
10-17-2013, 11:20 AM
He's a fellow K-State alum and I guess while playing under Ron Prince he was exposed to the same basic offense and showed up ready to play. How he performs will say a lot about Schiano. If JF shows up, I think Schiano is a lock to get fired.

teegre
10-19-2013, 02:09 PM
I foresee Freeman having a "rebirth" in Minn... akin to The Bus leaving LA for Pittsburgh.

Fire Arians
10-19-2013, 07:55 PM
stupid move by the bucs, i thought he was their qb of the future. he was having a rough season but overall a good career so far

NSMaster56
10-20-2013, 12:08 AM
Schiano is fired no matter what.

Freeman should succeed in Minnesota as so many other castoffs have (Moon, George, Randall, Favre...).

kan_t
10-20-2013, 06:25 AM
The Vikings just need a QB who can be average and force the opponent not to put 8 men in the box. Freeman can do this job.

sluggermatt15
10-20-2013, 12:01 PM
stupid move by the bucs, i thought he was their qb of the future. he was having a rough season but overall a good career so far

Yeah, Tampa has a lot of talent. Doug Martin is a young RB with a lot of upside. Their receivers are pretty good as well - Vincent Jackson, Mike Williams, etc. So it's not like Freeman didn't have anything around him at the skill positions... I think it was a matter of him not executing well. Maybe playing in Minnesota will give him the fresh start he needs to succeed. But I believe there are expectations for him because of having AP line up behind him.