PDA

View Full Version : Jets/Pats - Jets fan punches woman in the face

Fire Haley
10-21-2013, 03:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DtJ6A0LDA0

check out the comments

SteelCityMom
10-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Got her dumbass to back off. Just because you have a vajayjay doesn't give you the right to throw punches at a dude and expect nothing to happen in return.

Fire Haley
10-21-2013, 04:22 PM
bullshit - I don't care if she pushed him or not, no real man would hit a girl like that over a fucking football game

she can take a punch though, she was still yapping at the end

MasterOfPuppets
10-21-2013, 04:30 PM
bullshit - I don't care if she pushed him or not, no real man would hit a girl like that over a fucking football game

he didn't hit her over a football game. he hit her because she was trying to inflict bodily harm on him. she went after him , he didn't go after her.

Fire Haley
10-21-2013, 04:38 PM
he didn't hit her over a football game. he hit her because she was trying to inflict bodily harm on him. she went after him , he didn't go after her.

whatever counselor, first a grown man hits a women, no matter what the circumstance this should never happen, then a BOY tries to stand up to him while other grown men stand around with their heads up their asses and watch.

sickening

SteelCityMom
10-21-2013, 04:57 PM

She wasn't pushing him...she was throwing punches...while he was being held back by another Pats fan.

Sorry, but if women want to be equal, that means you get equal treatment when you are acting in a violent manner.

And she may have still been running her mouth, probably to the effect of "OMG I can't believe you hit me!?!?!" (after she'd been throwing how many punches at him), but got her stupid ass to quit throwing punches now, didn't it.

Women like this piss me off. You are not entitled to hit a man just because you have a vagina and think he won't hit you back.

What you've basically said in this thread is that no matter what, even if a woman is causing physical harm, that a man cannot defend himself against it in turn. That just sounds stupid to me.

SteelCityMom
10-21-2013, 05:29 PM
All that said...we don't really see the whole encounter. This one particular guy may have done something deserving of such treatment. None of us know for sure.

General rule of thumb though, and this goes for women too, don't be violent with someone first unless you are prepared to be fought back against.

I'm not ok with men who beat on women because they are insecure assholes, but I'm also not ok with women who think they are entitled to do whatever they want to men because they think they won't be hit back.

Lady Steel
10-21-2013, 05:40 PM
First of all, we don't know what happened to start the fight. What did he say to provoke her, if anything? Or what did she say to provoke him? It pisses me off when people assume. Get the facts first, people. Otherwise, it makes you look stupid.

Secondly, I am all for rights equality, however, the average woman is not equal to a man in her physique. Whether we like it or not, we are the weaker sex in that regard. The man in the video was quite a bit larger than the woman.

Both of them were in the wrong as far as throwing punches are concerned.

MasterOfPuppets
10-21-2013, 05:43 PM
whatever counselor, first a grown man hits a women, no matter what the circumstance this should never happen, then a BOY tries to stand up to him while other grown men stand around with their heads up their asses and watch.

sickening
i had an ex girl friend slap me across the face one time. i simply told her "i'll let that one slide but if you ever do it again i'm not promising you that you'll be safe from retaliation"... she said "oh so you'd hit me ?"... i said "if you can't control your temper enough to refrain from hitting me , then why in the hell would you expect me to be able to control mine ?"...then i told her "i'll make a deal with you ... if you don't physically assault me out of anger , then i promise i will never touch you when i'm pissed off".
i found the best way to piss women off is to not engage in their argument...simply stay calm and walking away is way more effective than anything you might say ,anything you say can and WILL be used against you in the future , so your best bet is to say nothing. :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
10-21-2013, 05:46 PM
First of all, we don't know what happened to start the fight. What did he say to provoke her, if anything? Or what did she say to provoke him? It pisses me off when people assume. Get the facts first, people. Otherwise, it makes you look stupid.

Secondly, I am all for rights equality, however, the average woman is not equal to a man in her physique. Whether we like it or not, we are the weaker sex in that regard. The man in the video was quite a bit larger than the woman.

Both of them were in the wrong as far as throwing punches are concerned.

Agreed...we don't know what happened. My apologies for making quick assumptions. In general though, I don't like when women feel like they can just do whatever and not expect backlash from it. And yeah, women are weaker, but that doesn't mean they can't cause physical harm. It's also a good reason for women not to go looking for trouble.

I think all involved were just drunk and unruly.

Fire Haley
10-21-2013, 05:47 PM
What you've basically said in this thread is that no matter what, even if a woman is causing physical harm, that a man cannot defend himself against it in turn. That just sounds stupid to me.

I didn't see her carrying any weapon, what guy laughs when they punch any girl in the face?

I think most men would tolerate a female verbally, and even physically lashing out at them without doing anything in return if it's just her fists, my line in the sand would be if the girl has or picks up an object - that would be the green light to defend yourself by force.

SteelCityMom
10-21-2013, 05:49 PM
i had an ex girl friend slap me across the face one time. i simply told her "i'll let that one slide but if you ever do it again i'm not promising you that you'll be safe from retaliation"... she said "oh so you'd hit me ?"... i said "if you can't control your temper enough to refrain from hitting me , then why in the hell would you expect me to be able to control mine ?"...then i told her "i'll make a deal with you ... if you don't physically assault me out of anger , then i promise i will never touch you when i'm pissed off".
i found the best way to piss women off is to not engage in their argument...simply stay calm and walking away is way more effective than anything you might say ,anything you say can and WILL be used against you in the future , so your best bet is to say nothing. :chuckle:

I learned my lesson at a young age. When I was 12, I thought it would be cute to punch my brother (15) in the balls. He did not agree and punched me upside the head. I have no qualms about admitting that I deserved it.

Valuable life lesson learned. (Don't ever do that again unless you know you can outrun someone and have them never find you :chuckle: )

SteelCityMom
10-21-2013, 05:51 PM
I didn't see her carrying any weapon, what guy laughs when they punch any girl in the face?

I think most men would tolerate a female verbally, and even physically lashing out at them without doing anything in return if it's just her fists, my line in the sand would be if the girl has or picks up an object - that would be the green light to defend yourself by force.

No, she wasn't, and like I said, we don't see the full encounter, so he may have done something deserving of this.

Some girls do know how to fight though. I don't begrudge those who are just defending themselves from physical harm, male or female.

Fire Haley
10-21-2013, 06:01 PM

that might work, but if some dude was to hit your spouse, whether she deserved it or not, you have to fuck that guy up.

Not because it's the right thing to do, necessarily, but because if you don't you'll never hear the end of it.

Six years from now at the dinner table, in a conversation about why you forgot to buy butter, you'll be hearing about that time you let her get smacked on and just stood there "like a fucking pussy".

Well. maybe if it's just your girlfriend of the week you might get away with just watching or whatever. But your old lady? You best load up and start swinging.

MasterOfPuppets
10-21-2013, 06:08 PM
No, she wasn't, and like I said, we don't see the full encounter, so he may have done something deserving of this.

Some girls do know how to fight though. I don't begrudge those who are just defending themselves from physical harm, male or female.
legally your ONLY defense for physically assaulting someone is self defense. hitting someone for insulting you is not self defense. who ever throws the first punch or lays their hands on another person first is always in the wrong and guilty.

Lady Steel
10-21-2013, 06:10 PM
that might work, but if some dude was to hit your spouse, whether she deserved it or not, you have to fuck that guy up.

Not because it's the right thing to do, necessarily, but because if you don't you'll never hear the end of it.

Six years from now at the dinner table, in a conversation about why you forgot to buy butter, you'll be hearing about that time you let her get smacked on and just stood there "like a fucking pussy".

Well. maybe if it's just your girlfriend of the week you might get away with just watching or whatever. But your old lady? You best load up and start swinging.

I was so proud of you, and then you had to go and ruin it. :laughing:

SteelersCanada
10-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Kurt Paschke, Jets fan who allegedly punched female Patriots supporter, did time for stab slay

Bartender served 3 years for fatal stabbing behind pizza parlor in 1990s. He was caught on camera this weekend hitting a woman, reportedly named Jaclyn Nugent, after the Jets/Patriots game. Cops have now 'gone to the tapes' of the Sunday fight at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/male-jets-fan-questioned-allegedly-punching-female-pats-fan-article-1.1491864

-- Jesus Christ, go look at some of the pictures in that article. Ya, this dude deserves to have the shit kicked out of him.

Fire Haley
10-21-2013, 08:00 PM
Ya, this dude deserves to have the shit kicked out of him.

that's what I've been saying all along - he's a punk

GodfatherofSoul
10-21-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm not saying he should've punched her, but...I understand.

EDIT: OK I just watched this video more closely. You can't see how it starts, but there's an initial melee before the infamous punch. The Jets guy is getting punched by the girl in blue earlier repeatedly while he's being held. Then the guy in blue pushes him away and the fight is basically over. But, 2 MORE different girls rush him and the blonde appears to punch him. He punches the blonde, then THREE people come at him right after that.

F all of them. They deserve every punch they took. THREE women decided they wanted to get into a fist fight with a big dude, chivalry no longer applies.

GBMelBlount
10-21-2013, 08:29 PM
:popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLyJqZD8cts

Fire Haley
10-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Bartender served 3 years for fatal stabbing

Only 3 years for stabbing someone to death?

well there's your problem, liberal courts system and judges probably let this punk bitch out of his cage too early

call the parole board before our weeping women with a bad boy crush complex want to try and "save him"

SteelersCanada
10-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Only 3 years for stabbing someone to death?

well there's your problem, liberal courts system and judges probably let this punk bitch out of his cage too early

call the parole board before our weeping women with a bad boy crush complex want to try and "save him"

Father was a cop.

SteelCityMom
10-21-2013, 11:09 PM
:popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLyJqZD8cts

That is definitely a southern woman thing. I have a good friend (who is from Mississippi) and he was raised by his single mom, and she used to randomly cold cock him or gut punch him to get him used to defending himself. She took no shit. :chuckle:

Fire Haley
10-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Father was a cop.

so?

he's still a punk ass bitch

Now his mom jumps in to defend him. What a pussy.

"he served three years in prison from 1995 to 1998 on a conviction of criminally negligent homicide, according to information from the New York State Department of Corrections. He was convicted in 1995.

The New York Daily News reported Kurt Paschke was convicted of stabbing a 17-year-old to death behind a pizza parlor in Sayville. The Department of Corrections information only confirmed he was convicted of fatally stabbing a teenager.

But his mother said he was wrongly convicted.

“It happened many years ago when my son was only 17,” she said. “He was set up by a white supremacy group, and unfortunately, he ended up taking the blame for the stabbing of another youth.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/21/new-jersey-police-looking-into-ugly-incident-at-metlife-stadium/

----------------------

cry me a river

NSMaster56
10-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Yeah, but that Jets fan hits like a girl, so no harm/no foul.

JonM229
10-22-2013, 10:56 AM
"he served three years in prison from 1995 to 1998 on a conviction of criminally negligent homicide, according to information from the New York State Department of Corrections. He was convicted in 1995.

The New York Daily News reported Kurt Paschke was convicted of stabbing a 17-year-old to death behind a pizza parlor in Sayville. The Department of Corrections information only confirmed he was convicted of fatally stabbing a teenager.

But his mother said he was wrongly convicted.

“It happened many years ago when my son was only 17,” she said. “He was set up by a white supremacy group, and unfortunately, he ended up taking the blame for the stabbing of another youth.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/21/new-jersey-police-looking-into-ugly-incident-at-metlife-stadium/

----------------------

cry me a river

How does a stabbing result in a negligent homicide charge?

"Hey, have any of you guys seen my knife?"
"I think it's sticking out of that dead body"
"Quick, get in Ray Lewis' limo. We're outta here!"

SteelCityMom
10-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Opposite angle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLt37XbCiEk

Four people accused of roles in an altercation caught on video following a New York Jets-New England Patriots game in New Jersey are now banned from all events held at the stadium.

The Jets made the announcement Tuesday night, shortly after New Jersey state police filed simple assault and disorderly conduct charges against the three Massachusetts residents and a New York man.

The charges were filed Tuesday afternoon against Amanda MacDowell of Marlborough, Mass.; Jaclyn Nugent and David James Sacco, both of Boston, and Kurt Paschke of Holbrook, N.Y.

MacDowell and Nugent allegedly kicked and punched Paschke. He then allegedly punched Nugent in the face. Sacco also allegedly hit Paschke in the face.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/jaclyn-nugent-jets-fan-punches-kurt-paschke-charged_n_4145299.html

Cops did what they usually do in these drunken situations...charge them all and let the courts suss it out.

Fire Haley
10-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Father was a cop.

well that explains everything, nevermind