PDA

View Full Version : Your Least Favorite NFL Team & Why?

CSJWilkinson
10-24-2013, 03:22 PM
So, I'm going round the web trying to find out why some fans seem to dislike certain teams. There has to be something about the under dog involved I think. Perhaps we enjoy seeing the dominant teams fall from grace.

Anyway, who is your least favorite NFL team & why? I'm expecting most of you to say the 49ers and that's fine, but how about "other than rivals" teams?

Here's a little info on my answer.
http://www.bubblews.com/news/1412401-your-least-favorite-nfl-team-and-why

Buddha Bus
10-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Why the fuck would it be the 49ers? :huh:

You spammin'?

silver & black
10-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Patr*ots. I'll let you figure it out.

Stu Pidasso
10-24-2013, 05:00 PM
Fuck the Cheatriots*.

SteelersCanada
10-24-2013, 05:11 PM
I mean, I don't like Jim Harbaugh but at the end of the day, I don't give a rats ass about what San Fran does or doesn't do.

That said, fuck the Patriots and Ravens.

Blacksburg Zach
10-24-2013, 05:51 PM
Ravens. No explanation necessary.

Fire Arians
10-24-2013, 05:59 PM
ravens, patriots* a close second

Atlanta Dan
10-24-2013, 06:47 PM
ravens, patriots* a close second

Agreed - Patriots are asshats but had three Lombardis regardless of how they won them

Harbaugh was a jackass before he had any reason to claim he could be that way since the Ravens finally won something - and bonus points for incoherent criminal Ray Lewis

How do i know which team i dislike more? I have rooted for the Pats in the past 2 AFC championship games

ZIGGY0246
10-24-2013, 06:57 PM
the cowboys Americas team my butt
and the patriots because living in metro boston you would think there were better than god himself

harrison'samonster
10-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Tampa Bay Buccanears. I hate that cannon they shoot off. Bunch of assholes.

Fire Arians
10-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Tampa Bay Buccanears. I hate that cannon they shoot off. Bunch of assholes.

i always thought that was a cool prop actually :chuckle:

i was telling my friend at a game earlier this season: "hey that pirate ship with the gun is cool, it shoots whenever they score", and he was like "yeah, too bad that never happens" :sofunny:

Confounding Factor
10-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Bronchos, nothing but fair weather fans. And Elway is a complete asshole.

NSMaster56
10-24-2013, 10:52 PM
I don't really hate any teams, more their fan bases.

The Giants and Pats have some of the most annoying fans out there, but clearly second to the Cowboys.

Although, at least Cowboys fans have been semi-humbled by nearly 20 years of failure and Tony Romo whereas NE/NY fans have excess hubris.

The closest team I have disdain for would be Jacksonville. They're a Disneyland franchise, with AFL reject jerseys, no fan base and who play in a small market. They're a joke and they degrade the quality/legitimacy of the league.

jacobo
10-24-2013, 11:10 PM
san diego. because fuck philip rivers

teegre
10-24-2013, 11:23 PM
1. Taperiots

2. Ravens

3/4. Cowboys/ Raiders

5. I hated the 2002 Buccaneers.

That's it... but...

Packers: They used to be the opposing team that I most respected, but their WRs making fun of an injured Troy turned me against them. Now, I love when they lose.

Seahawks: only when their fans whine. But, otherwise I like them.

Chargers: just their fans... from 1994-2008. Honestly, I watch a ton of their games.

49ers: I don't hate them, but I don't want them to win more SuperBowls than the Steelers.

SteelCityMom
10-25-2013, 08:58 AM
Patriots and Ravens, hands down.

TheWarDen86
10-25-2013, 09:18 AM
Patriots and Ravens, hands down.

Seconded.

Two of the least knowledgeable fan bases out there.

Pats Fans (new to the NFL, spoiled & unknowledgeable)

Ravens Fans (average age of 15 & unknowledgeable).

No offense Jon & Co. Not talking about you.

NSMaster56
10-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Thinking about this question more in depth (as I am wont to do), most of my annoyance with other teams comes from the media coverage of them.

For example, the Chiefs could be 7-0, the Hawks and 49ers battling for the NFC West, the NFC North could be wide open and the Colts could be 5-2 with wins against three of the better teams in the league, but "analysts" will talk about 'What's wrong with the Giants'?, 'Are the Jets for real'? or 'Will the Cowboys win the NFC East'? (or they will only talk about the Colts in relation to Peyton Manning...)

It's beyond irritating.

It's understandable that there are larger markets than others, more marketable star players and that certain divisions also have newsworthy stories, but it seems like the Eastern divisions dominate 1/2 of all content.

If I weren't a Steelers fan and every media outlet kept talking about the Steelers struggling, I would begin to hate them, too.

Overall, I love football and comprehend that there are 32 teams, not just 8 Eastern ones (or ones in larger markets). I enjoy analyzing all angles and hate forced ones; which is the media's bread and butter.

No surprise then that the Pats, Giants, Cowboys... etc. are more 'hateable' to me (and the average fan) then.

GBMelBlount
10-25-2013, 02:36 PM
san diego. because fuck philip rivers

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fa2IBxtNDfY/TLX8QlqfZlI/AAAAAAAAAFU/L_QHKqHmJM4/s1600/1Philip+Rivers+Cry+Bab1y.jpg

Bayz101
10-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Why the fuck would it be the 49ers? :huh:

You spammin'?

Pretty much. Plenty of "Bubble News" links with this one. Some shameless plugs, but that doesn't bothers me. What bothers me is that someone would think I give a fuck about San Francisco. :sofunny:

sw04ca
10-27-2013, 06:09 PM
Patriots are the worst, of course.

The Chargers and the Cowboys are next in line I guess.

WVABE
10-27-2013, 07:56 PM
I can't stand these shit hole cities.

Baltimore
Atlanta
Washington
Philadelphia
Cincinnati

patsfaninpittsburgh
10-27-2013, 08:36 PM
The Steelers

Hard to imagine that the NFL has allowed this cheating franchise to exist much less keep Super Bowl wins.

Steriods
Phantom PI calls against Dallas
Illegally freezing the field against Oakland
Renfro catch costs Houston AFCCG
Paid off officials SB XL

The Rooney's are the most corrupt owners in sports. Six SB's through abject cheating.

SteelersCanada
10-27-2013, 08:41 PM
The Steelers

Hard to imagine that the NFL has allowed this cheating franchise to exist much less keep Super Bowl wins.

Steriods
Phantom PI calls against Dallas
Illegally freezing the field against Oakland
Renfro catch costs Houston AFCCG
Paid off officials SB XL

The Rooney's are the most corrupt owners in sports. Six SB's through abject cheating.

Not sure if serious..

harrison'samonster
10-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Not sure if serious..

I think he's projecting his thoughts of his own team onto our team. A Pats fan accusing another team of cheating... :sofunny:

SteelersCanada
10-27-2013, 08:51 PM
I think he's projecting his thoughts of his own team onto our team. A Pats fan accusing another team of cheating... :sofunny:

The irony and stupidity is just too much.

patsfaninpittsburgh
10-27-2013, 09:56 PM
The irony and stupidity is just too much.

Agreed

You can eliminate the problem by not posting.

Atlanta Dan
10-27-2013, 09:58 PM
Agreed

You can eliminate the problem by not posting.

Indeed you can

NyGiantz
10-31-2013, 07:14 AM
1) Eagles/Cowboys- depending on who has the better record
2) Redskins
3) Jets- obnoxious overrated HC and their fans
4) Patriots

I honestly could list every team and find some reason why I despise them

TheWarDen86
10-31-2013, 07:22 AM
1) Eagles/Cowboys- depending on who has the better record
2) Redskins
3) Jets- obnoxious overrated HC and their fans
4) Patriots

I honestly could list every team and find some reason why I despise them

I should probably add Eagles to my list of Ravens/Patriots. But why do you hate the Patriots? I get that they'd hate the Giants, but you guys kind of own them. :chuckle:

NyGiantz
11-01-2013, 04:07 AM
I should probably add Eagles to my list of Ravens/Patriots. But why do you hate the Patriots? I get that they'd hate the Giants, but you guys kind of own them. :chuckle:

Boston sports. There is no team in Boston that I like. Not even the Revolution or whatever the name of their soccer team is.

IowaSteeler927
11-01-2013, 04:37 AM
Boston sports. There is no team in Boston that I like. Not even the Revolution or whatever the name of their soccer team is.

Hey I'm a Celtics fan... don't be hatin'

harrison'samonster
11-03-2013, 11:32 AM
you have a good point NyGiantz. I also could find some reason to dislike most teams. I could probably also find a reason to like most teams. The only team I can't find a reason to like is the Tampa Bay Buccanears. F'n asshats, the whole lot of them!

BritishSteel
11-03-2013, 01:10 PM
you have a good point NyGiantz. I also could find some reason to dislike most teams. I could probably also find a reason to like most teams. The only team I can't find a reason to like is the Tampa Bay Buccanears. F'n asshats, the whole lot of them!

This is great. We all hate the Patriots and Ravens, that goes without saying, but your hatred of the Buccs is EXACTLY what we should be celebrating. I hate that cannon too. You know they're a 2-14 season away from changing that Logo to a Johnny Depp lookalike.

My two are the Titans and the Colts. What's titanic about Nashville? Country Music? So call yourselves the Tennessee slide-guitars. And the logo. You set fire to your own logo Dudes, you hate it that much. You also pissed off and left your former fanbase in the lurch (so did the Colts). The colts I hate because of their dumb uniforms and the fact they play indoors in Indianapolis. Pussies.

harrison'samonster
11-03-2013, 01:13 PM
This is great. We all hate the Patriots and Ravens, that goes without saying, but your hatred of the Buccs is EXACTLY what we should be celebrating. I hate that cannon too. You know they're a 2-14 season away from changing that Logo to a Johnny Depp lookalike.

My two are the Titans and the Colts. What's titanic about Nashville? Country Music? So call yourselves the Tennessee slide-guitars. And the logo. You set fire to your own logo Dudes, you hate it that much. You also pissed off and left your former fanbase in the lurch (so did the Colts). The colts I hate because of their dumb uniforms and the fact they play indoors in Indianapolis. Pussies.

:rofl:

yeah what's with playing in a dome in Indy? and a dome in New Orleans? This game is suppose to be played outside in bad weather. No wonder Goodell has had such an easy time taking the physicality out of the game.