BlackNGold203
09-03-2006, 09:07 AM
UH......

LMAO.....

Oh nevermind.....

they kept Duce....

billcowherschin
09-03-2006, 09:30 AM
My view of Duce is that he is a very unselfish guy and a great team player, but I thought that he looked horrible in the pre-season. He looked overweight and very slow in hitting his holes and making his cuts. I would have liked to have seen us keep Kuhn instead, he led the team in YPC in the 4 pre-season games and looked to be a very strong north and south runner, we need another one of those guys with Bussy gone

HometownGal
09-03-2006, 10:07 AM
I would have liked to have seen us keep Kuhn instead, he led the team in YPC in the 4 pre-season games and looked to be a very strong north and south runner, we need another one of those guys with Bussy gone

*stops......head......from.......exploding" :dang:

BlackNGold203
09-03-2006, 10:09 AM
*stops......head......from.......exploding" :dang:

Sorry hun..i would have responded...but I've already broken the "K" key on my keyboard....:cool: :cool:

83-Steelers-43
09-03-2006, 10:16 AM
We are going 0-16 this season.

Reasons:

1: We lost all four of our preseason games!!!

2: We let go of the next Gale Sayers in Mr. Kuhn and Staley will be the complete destruction and downfall of not only this whole team, but humanity as we know it.

3: Quincy Morgan is now gone. Washington sucks. Reid and Holmes are young and stupid. Wilson and Ward.....well...nevermind them.

4: Omar Jacobs is gone. I mean, it's not as if there is a good chance he will go through waivers untouched and will be assigned to our PS.

5 and most importantly: Our front office is completely stupid and they have no idea what in the hell they are doing. They proved that last season remember? I recently sent my application in for front office positions.