09-03-2006, 02:47 PM
http://www.kusi.com/home/3815221.html

:shake01:

83-Steelers-43
09-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Here come the lawsuits.........

j-dawg
09-03-2006, 03:09 PM
sounds like he's not going to be playing football anymore... how nuts is this? he was shot "several times" but kept coming...

Livinginthe past
09-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Holy shit.

If that played out like they are saying then that is one crazy dude!

What was he on that would make him think he was the freakin' terminator?

Maybe PCP was his recreational drug of choice.

NM

83-Steelers-43
09-03-2006, 03:29 PM
how nuts is this? he was shot "several times" but kept coming...

Read LITP's drug of choice comment.....lol.

HometownGal
09-03-2006, 06:08 PM
I never like to see anyone injured, but this guy's actions clearly demonstrate that his elevator doesn't go to the top floor. The same can be said for his g/f. Pickle heads. :rolleyes:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Again......Too many "THUGS" in the NFL.....What can be done to clean these players up..
HE should never be aloud to suit up for the NFL again.....NEVER.....

Mosca
09-03-2006, 06:14 PM
My guess is that there's more to it than meets the eye.

An off-duty cop FROM A TOWN 20 MILES AWAY, in Foley's neighborhood... pulls him over? Here's the story from CNN:

(CNN) -- The San Diego Chargers' Steve Foley was shot by an off-duty police officer early Sunday, a San Diego Sheriff's spokesman said.

The shooting came days after the linebacker had been cleared on charges stemming from a scuffle with police in April.

The 30-year-old, nine-year NFL veteran was taken to San Diego's Sharp Memorial Hospital.

Foley was shot at about 3:30 a.m. (6:30 a.m. ET) on a street in the upscale neighborhood where he lived.

The officer involved in the shooting was from the Coronado Police Department, an island town about 20 miles from the scene of the shooting, which took place in the town of Poway, San Diego Sheriff's Lt. Scott Rossall said.

It was not immediately clear why the Coronado officer was in Poway or why, while off duty, the officer would stop Foley's vehicle, Rossall said.

A statement from the Chargers confirmed that Foley was shot.

In a statement, the Coronado police chief confirmed one of his officers was involved in a shooting in Poway, but did not identify the officer.

I'll bet there's a LOT more.

boLT fan
09-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Yep, for now i'm holding my judgement untill I know all the facts. From the sounds of it, he didn't even know the guy was a cop. He thought it was just a guy pointing a gun at him, IMO.

If it's any consolation, he was drafted as a Bengal.

Ambridge
09-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Maybe Foley was trying to get Tasered like Mathias Askew but the officer crossed him up?

boLT fan
09-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Foley wanted to prove Askew was a ***** for getting Taserd, so he got shot.

Foley - 1
Askew - 0

MattsMe
09-03-2006, 10:51 PM
If it's any consolation, he was drafted as a Bengal.

If only they had seen his full criminal potential. I'm sure they're kicking themselves as we speak. I can't believe he kept coming after being shot. When I was 12, my friend and I were both shot beside his house by an off duty cop who was shooting at a stray dog. He missed the first time, the dog ran in front of us and he shot us both, still missing the dog. He then fired again, finally hitting the dog. I damn sure didn't come towards him after being shot though, I crawled my bloody ass behind a car.

Man_Of_Steel
09-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Out for the season!

Brady12
09-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Out for the season!

Placed on the Non-Football Injured Reserve.

SteelerFanInCA
09-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Just another guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. You don't like to hear these kind of stories.

boLT fan
09-09-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm not really upset about Foley being out for the season. We get to see Shaun Philips now. He has a HUGE first step that makes him look offsides sometimes he gets off the ball so fast. Can't wait to see him on Monday night.