PDA

View Full Version : If its Brown.. Flush it down

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm sure you have all seen the steeler dog humping the browns thing.. But here is one you may enjoy.. Homemade.. :) some of you may have seen this at the lair, but I had to share...

This is Kira, my older daughter, now 2 1/2, last season the week of the Browns game in cincy...

http://www.cincybengals.com/video/flushitdown.wmv

Enjoy

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm sure you have all seen the steeler dog humping the browns thing.. But here is one you may enjoy.. Homemade.. :) some of you may have seen this at the lair, but I had to share...

This is Kira, my older daughter, now 2 1/2, last season the week of the Browns game in cincy...

Enjoy
My fav homemade vid on the net. Better than the Paris Hilton one.

BengalBrian
06-24-2005, 06:57 PM
My fav homemade vid on the net. Better than the Paris Hilton one.
Thanks bro! :)

Of course, comparing my daughter to Paris kinda makes me ill. :)

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Thanks bro! :)

Of course, comparing my daughter to Paris kinda makes me ill. :)
B, there is NO comparision. :thumbsup:

clevestinks
06-24-2005, 07:10 PM

Enjoy
Funny stuff

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 07:49 PM
Hell yeah, thats great !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Prosdo
06-25-2005, 04:11 AM
Nice video Brian.

SteelersFever
06-25-2005, 10:42 AM
That was good! I laughed the second time she said it.:rofl:

BengalBrian
06-25-2005, 11:50 AM
thanks guys... Thats my lil angel! ! :)

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 11:52 AM
thanks guys... Thats my lil angel! ! :)
Speaking from experience, there is nothing like a Daddy`s little girl!

BengalBrian
06-25-2005, 11:55 AM
Ya got that right..

(damn.. did I just agree with a steelers fan!?! :poke: )

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 11:58 AM
Ya got that right..

(damn.. did I just agree with a steelers fan!?! :poke: )

It probably wasn`t the Steelers or Bengals in us that agreed, so I wont` tell if you don`t?

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:04 PM

http://forums.cincybengals.com/gallery/files/6/3/img_0117.jpg

Here is my Little Bengals princess. :) Bengals fans have the most beautiful babies. :)

BengalBrian
06-25-2005, 12:05 PM
It probably wasn`t the Steelers or Bengals in us that agreed, so I wont` tell if you don`t?
Deal! lol

Yes... kids are truely the best thing.. They blow away football

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 12:06 PM
http://forums.cincybengals.com/gallery/files/6/3/img_0117.jpg

Here is my Little Bengals princess. :) Bengals fans have the most beautiful babies. :)
Props to you. I have a daughter that bleeds black and gold. Hopefully forever, if not gotta still love her. I think she`ll be Steelers fan forever though.

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:08 PM
Props to you. I have a daughter that bleeds black and gold. Hopefully forever, if not gotta still love her. I think she`ll be Steelers fan forever though.

lol Hell yeah man
She is a member over on our site. lol Bengal Breana and she loves that name. :)

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 12:11 PM
My daughter is listed as Jr. vice president on my website.

BB2W
06-25-2005, 12:19 PM
:laughing: Hey Brian, that vid is funny, and she is a cutie!

Hey guys Daves dauhgter Breana actually visits Cincy.com, and has her own thread and stuff......poor kid never had a chance. :pity:

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:20 PM
:laughing: Hey Brian, that vid is funny, and she is a cutie!

Hey guys Daves dauhgter Breana actually visits Cincy.com, and has her own thread and stuff......poor kid never had a chance. :pity:

:rofl: :rofl:
You keep saying that bro.

BB2W
06-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Yes... kids are truely the best thing.. They blow away football What??? :wtf: There is stuff better than football.....

BengalBrian
06-25-2005, 12:28 PM
What??? :wtf: There is stuff better than football.....
Obviously you dont have kids.. Its a close one.. But yes.. I would let someone blow up every NFL stadium before I let someone hurt my kids

Bengal Dave
06-25-2005, 12:38 PM
Obviously you dont have kids.. Its a close one.. But yes.. I would let someone blow up every NFL stadium before I let someone hurt my kids

Right on! If I was told to give up football or my daughters. Well Bye Bengals.

clevestinks
06-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Right on! If I was told to give up football or my daughters. Well Bye Bengals.
Now this is getting scary! But I couldn`t agree more. Must be the Daddy`s little girl thing.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-27-2005, 12:41 PM
No kids...if someone asked me to give up living in Cleveland or the Steelers...goodbye Cleveland.

BB2W
06-27-2005, 01:35 PM
No kids...if someone asked me to give up living in Cleveland or the Steelers...goodbye Cleveland.
Who would want to live in Cleveland anyway? If someone asked me to give up living in Cleveland or quit eating hot sauce......goodbye Cleveland. :bouncy: JK BURGHer

clevestinks
06-28-2005, 04:02 PM
I live east of the mistake by the lake and hate it. But my wife is from here, and now I`ve been here so long. The weather is the worst, but f*ing with brownie fans is fun.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Who would want to live in Cleveland anyway? If someone asked me to give up living in Cleveland or quit eating hot sauce......goodbye Cleveland. :bouncy: JK BURGHer

LOL,that was a good one.Oh...also...I'd move to The Burgh.

I live east of the mistake by the lake and hate it. But my wife is from here, and now I`ve been here so long. The weather is the worst, but f*ing with brownie fans is fun.

I love Cleveland...but I hate the weather.And yes,screwing with Clowns fans is fun.

clevestinks
06-28-2005, 06:26 PM

I love Cleveland...but I hate the weather.And yes,screwing with Clowns fans is fun.[/QUOTE]
Love it?? Compared to Pittsburgh, its dirty and boring and cleve. The one thing it had going for it was the Flats. Now with the east bank closed down, Nothing.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-28-2005, 06:33 PM

I love Cleveland...but I hate the weather.And yes,screwing with Clowns fans is fun.
Love it?? Compared to Pittsburgh, its dirty and boring and cleve. The one thing it had going for it was the Flats. Now with the east bank closed down, Nothing.[/QUOTE]

Truthfully I have never been to Pittsburgh.I hope to go sometime this year,once I get a vehicle and a bank account.

clevestinks
06-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Your in for a real treat , Pittsburgh has gone through some amazing revitilazation over the last 1- years or so. Downtown ia beautiful. Station Square is a must.

BengalBrian
06-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Rock and Roll hall of fame is pretty cool too

Prosdo
06-28-2005, 10:20 PM
I have lived in Pittsburgh all my life. Its a wonderful place. There have been a lot of remodeling over the past few years. Heinz Field and PNC Park look awesome. Station Square is definitely a must as you said Cleve. Waterfront looks amazing from what use to be there.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Love it?? Compared to Pittsburgh, its dirty and boring and cleve. The one thing it had going for it was the Flats. Now with the east bank closed down, Nothing.

Truthfully I have never been to Pittsburgh.I hope to go sometime this year,once I get a vehicle and a bank account.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, if you can make it to the burgh, u'll not regret it. The city is alive and happening and there's something to do for everyone. Shopping, bars & clubs, museums, the stadiums, hell even just walking around the city was entertaining for me.

clevestinks
06-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Truthfully I have never been to Pittsburgh.I hope to go sometime this year,once I get a vehicle and a bank account.

Yeah man, if you can make it to the burgh, u'll not regret it. The city is alive and happening and there's something to do for everyone. Shopping, bars & clubs, museums, the stadiums, hell even just walking around the city was entertaining for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and two of the best looking stadiums in the country, almost side by side.

BengalBrian
06-30-2005, 02:07 PM
You guys severely hijacked my thread.

clevestinks
06-30-2005, 03:46 PM
You guys severely hijacked my thread.

It is a Steelers site! :D

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 11:44 AM
It is a Steelers site! :D

Are you saying Steeler fans have issues keeping on topic? I dont get it

clevestinks
07-01-2005, 01:56 PM
No! You can talk about whatever you want. Its just Bengals and Browns bashing gets old. Its like picking on an elderly person!

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2005, 09:50 PM
or beating a dead horse...

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 08:32 AM
or beating a dead horse...

A dead tiger!

BengalBrian
07-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Or a dead Steeler... Wow.. What a cool team name.. Steeler.. :confused:

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Steelers , Steel city, steel mills. Bengals ?????? Cinci tigers ??? don`t get it?

BengalBrian
07-02-2005, 11:34 PM
steeler

\Steel"er\, n. One who points, edges, or covers with steel.

Pretty gay if you ask me..

Bengal tiger
n.

A tiger
1. A large carnivorous feline mammal (Panthera tigris) of Asia, having a tawny coat with transverse black stripes.
2. Any of various similar wild felines, such as the jaguar, mountain lion, or lynx.
2. A person regarded as aggressive, audacious, or fierce.

(Panthera tigris subsp. tigris) of India, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Myanmar.

But in any case.. Bengals were chosen for our name because our city's zoo was one of the first zoos if not the first (cant remember) to breed Bengal tigers...

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Alright! Never really knew why the name, makes sense. Steelers sound better! LOL

BengalBrian
07-02-2005, 11:43 PM
lol

I know its just a name, but a Steeler by definition sounds pretty stupid lol

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Awe come on. It is Pittsburgh !

BengalBrian
07-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Awe come on. It is Pittsburgh !
Sorry.. That still doesnt make it any better to me anyway! :)