PDA

View Full Version : From a Dolfan

Y-townFinFan
09-03-2006, 10:43 PM
Sorry to here about Big Ben. I like him alot and he has been awesome for the Steelers.
This certainly takes alot of the winning (and losing) for our teams to another level. As a hard core Dolphins Fan, I wanted a very healthy Steelers team to take the field, and let what happens, just happens. Irregardless, good luck this week, and I hope Ben recovers and plays well in the future. Go DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Y-Town

43Hitman
09-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Classy post. Thanks and good luck on Thursday. Batch is more than up for the challenge.

OneForTheToe
09-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Sorry to here about Big Ben. I like him alot and he has been awesome for the Steelers.
This certainly takes alot of the winning (and losing) for our teams to another level. As a hard core Dolphins Fan, I wanted a very healthy Steelers team to take the field, and let what happens, just happens. Irregardless, good luck this week, and I hope Ben recovers and plays well in the future. Go DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Y-Town

Nice words.

Good luck to your team (on their last 15 games of the year, of course :smile: )

ItaliaFem
09-04-2006, 12:08 AM

Y-Town

Great post! Most of teh other boards have been so filled with haters. It is classy move like this where it shows respect for the game not hate for the team.

jaysta
09-04-2006, 12:57 AM
Thanks for the nice post. I actually got to log quite a bit of time with some of your players a few years back when I worked for the league. I was at Marino's last regular season game and it was very emotional back in the locker room. Here's to a great game on Thursday. :cheers:

Elvis
09-04-2006, 05:01 AM
Here's to you Dohpfan.. I honestly thought when I seen your headline.. I thought it was gonna be someone being mean..God Bless You and yours this morning and good luck to the fins the rest of the year... GO STEELERS!!
God Bless Ya'll
Elvis

SteelCityMan786
09-04-2006, 06:31 AM
Good post man. Looking forward to Batch starting against you guys.

Y-townFinFan
09-04-2006, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I don't think Batch starting is a bad thing at all, he's a vet with plenty of reps this preseason. It's going to be a fun season, hope your guys get healthy and that noone gets hurt Thursday night. Good Luck and congrats on winning XL!!!

Y-Town

clevestinks
09-04-2006, 07:42 AM

Y-Town

Nice Post!

But a win is a win! So hopefully Charlie will play his game.

Irregardless isn`t a word! Its a double negative!

HometownGal
09-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Thanks FinFan for being such an upstanding fan. :smile: The team will rally around Batch and do whatever it takes to win this game - that's the Pittsburgh Steelers way! I have a lot of respect for the Dolphins, their coach and their organization. One of our own hometown boys is a Dolphins legend and we're mighty proud of him!

Good luck on Thursday and the rest of the season! :cool:

BlackNGold203
09-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the post...sorry...we're used to Bengals. Browns, and Ratbird fans around here....:cool: :cool:

stillers4me
09-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the geat attitude and well wishes. We all want our team to come out winners but not all our rivals respect the game like you obviously do! Here's to a great game and may all the Steelers and Dolphins finish the game uninjured! Good Luck on Thursday and may the best team win..........(and may that team be the Steelers :blurp: )

nicesteel4life
09-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Is that Y-town, Ohio? Just wondering, Thanks for the PUMP, Same to your team and may both play one hell of a opener! GO STEELERS....But remember Our town is dolphin free!

19ward86
09-04-2006, 10:47 AM
thanks for the luck cause no matter what the guys before me said we will need it. the way this season has started out(bettis,randle el,ben,cowher,kuhn.....)im not too confident, in our team. if we win that will be a big boost.

Y-townFinFan
09-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Is that Y-town, Ohio? Just wondering, Thanks for the PUMP, Same to your team and may both play one hell of a opener! GO STEELERS....But remember Our town is dolphin free!

Thats correct, better known a poop city LOL. What a great opening game for the new season!!!

SteelersFire
09-04-2006, 12:05 PM
:drink: Cheers and best of luck to you. We should all have such a great 'tude.