PDA

View Full Version : East-West Shrine game

teegre
01-19-2014, 08:27 AM
I taped the East-West Shrine game... but fell asleep after the first quarter or so. In the short amount if time that I watched, a couple of players stood out as possible picks:

CB Bene Benwikere, San Jose St.
DE Will Clarke, WVU
WR Bernard Reedy, Toledo

Benwikere made several hard hits in the WRs. Maybe a later-round, developmental CB.

Tomlin seems to like WVU players ( probably due to his connection with Bill Stewart). Add 20 pounds to Clarke, and he'd be a good bookend to pair w/ Heyward.

Reedy was always open. Small, but always open. He had a drop on a deep pass, but again, he was open.

Who stood out to you?

harrison'samonster
01-19-2014, 08:34 AM
didn't get a chance to see the game, but I don't like the sound of this developmental player stuff. Let's draft all-stars this year!

teegre
01-19-2014, 08:42 AM
didn't get a chance to see the game, but I don't like the sound of this developmental player stuff. Let's draft all-stars this year!

R7 pick... All-Pro in his first year!!! :chuckle:

Pitt15
01-19-2014, 08:52 AM
Ladarius Perkins, 5' 9'' from Miss. State. I liked him in his bowl game and also looked good yesterday in the return game and on a couple sweeps. Ran hard, looks quick. Could be a late round option to compete with LRS.

cbrunn
01-19-2014, 10:05 AM
I watched the National and American game I think it was called ... Well wouldn't say watched it , more it was on and was kinda doing other things ... but JC Copeland the RB/FB from LSU really stood out too me