PDA

View Full Version : The steelers have to win.

sheba
09-05-2006, 08:53 AM
The steelers have to win and the have to beat the Bengals, Ravens, and the Browns Who will be the hardest to beat?

Chronicgaming
09-05-2006, 10:13 AM
The Bengals are no question on this one. Some of the toughest games of the season will be played aginist Cincy.

19ward86
09-05-2006, 03:29 PM
i do think cincy is a top team and a top opponent but the ravens now have a descent offense and a great defense. if they get some better recievers they could be compared to last seasons colts.so i think the ravens will be harder to stop cause we will have to put up 24 pts minimum and stop jamal,steve,and heap. the bengals will be more of our defense against their offense.

memphissteelergirl
09-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Although the Ravens and the Browns made some improvements in the off-season, I think the Bengals will be the toughest. They will have a HUGE chip on their shoulder after last season's defeat and they will feel they have the most to prove, IMHO

19ward86
09-05-2006, 05:20 PM
i guess we will find out in after the season and see which teams have great talent and which dont. i just think cincy only relies on palmer, like in the postseason game. if palmer has a bad game then cincy has a bad game, where roethlisberger can have a bad game but the D and the tailbacks can bring us a win. ravens have that, except ravens arent as good as us but they do have a good team.

HometownGal
09-05-2006, 05:34 PM
The Beagles, errrrr.....Bengals are our toughest competition in the AFC North, no doubt about it. :smile: The Ravens are seriously overrated and the Browns are.....well....just the Browns. :smile:

steeler-dude
09-05-2006, 06:12 PM
I gotta go with the Bengals too...With the Ravens coming in 2nd.

clevestinks
09-05-2006, 08:44 PM
This should be a no-brainer, cinc is turning this into a rivalry, like balt had with us for a few years, and cleve had with us many moons ago!

ItaliaFem
09-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Has to be the Beagles.....Snoopy can take a bird and a color representing crap anyday!

Just kidding, couldn't resist. Defintely the Bengals provided Palmer is 100% and has a good game. The Ravens made some better choices with McNair who is a vast improvement over Boller I think the Lewis' have run their course. Ray has some fight left in him and is always a competitor but he can't be the whole team and Jamal is washed up.

Patssuck456
09-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Who the **** are the Beagles?

Anyways The Bengals will be the Steelers' toughest opponent.

Steelersfan4life
09-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Id have to say no question its the bengals

Assuming we can keep tommy gun off the field against the ravens are offense should tear appart a D which i consider to be horribly overrated

the final game against the browns (41-0) i would say is an indication of the brownies future with frye under center

the bengals should challenge us the most but unless their D improves I dont see any reason we couldnt sweep them