PDA

View Full Version : Which 5 present Steelers would you invite to dinner?

OneForTheToe
09-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Ok let's say it's a barbecue (seems more appropriate). Oh also, they have to accept for some reason (new clause in the contract:blurp: ).

Personally, I'm thinking about players who I could open a brewsky and sit around and shoot the breeze with as my first choices. That's why I start with two guys that seem like that would be their kind of thing. The first two are Jeff Hartings and Alan Faneca . I will go with Casey Hampton third because he seems like he would be blast (All I'll need another side of beef for "Big Snack", of course). I'd have to go with Hines, just because he is always seems happy. Finally, Troy is so Zen that I think he would fit in anywhere.

Anyone would be tempted to pick Ben. However, I'm thinking the ruckus that all the feministas in the neighborhood would cause might be distracting. :bouncy:

steeler-dude
09-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Faneca
Ward
Polamalu
Porter
Kreider

wadester47
09-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Jack Ham
Levon Kirkland
Hines Ward
Coach Cower
Dick leabeau(sp)

Sorry I went all time Steelers
now to answer you Q:

Hines
Troy
Casey hampton
Larry Foote
Joey Porter

good Question!
go steelers

HometownGal
09-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I would first invite Ben, as he seems like a fun kind of guy and I'd teach him how to properly do the "Hillbilly Shake". :smile: It's a great dance! :getdown:

Troy most definitely. With his gentle nature, warmth and positive attitude on life, he could coax the charm out of a rattlesnake. :cool:

Max Starks, the gentle giant. Met him at training camp = biggggg dude, but he ranks right up there with Troy on a great overall attitude and charm. I could listen to his voice all night long.

Peezy. I'd love to listen to his dude speak and I think he'd be the life of the party!

Chris "The Finger" Gardocki because, well - he's HOT! :love: Gotta have the eye candy with the eats! :bouncy:

LambertLunatic
09-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Chidi Iwuoma
Tyrone Carter
Ricardo Colclough
Chris Gardocki
Chidi Iwuoma

These guys are all under 200 lbs. I can't afford to feed those huge guys like Hampton and Kemoeatu!

SteelerFanInCA
09-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Chidi Iwuoma
Tyrone Carter
Ricardo Colclough
Chris Gardocki
Chidi Iwuoma

These guys are all under 200 lbs. I can't afford to feed those huge guys like Hampton and Kemoeatu!

That's funny. I guess that would be alot of meat to cook.:smile:

Elvis
09-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Big Ben
Wilie Parker
Troy Polomalu
Dan Kreider
Bill Cowher's Family
Why these people?
To just ask Ben how he is smart enough to graduate from college... and not smart enough to wear a helmet... and Willie Parker..just to find out just how hard he had to work to be an undrafted FA to make the team and now be a starter..Troy.. just because he is such a truthful religous man.. Kreider just because he has one of the most unheralded jobs on the team and the Cowher's family just to get to meet our teams Frist Family...
God Bless All
Elvis

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Big Ben
Keisel
Ward
Ike
Troy

Bigsteve332310
09-05-2006, 06:00 PM
James Harrison
Arnold Harrison
Chidi Iwuoma
James Farrior
Greg Warren

SteelerFanInCA
09-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Big Ben
Hines Ward
Joey Porter
Willie Parker
Troy

Ambridge
09-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Ben
Brett Keisel-I heard he likes to put away the cold ones. :chug:
Bill Cowher
James Farrior
Dick LeBeau

pittsburgh$teelersfan
09-05-2006, 06:17 PM
ike taylor
troy polamalu
joey porter
duce staley so he can get up to 255.
santonio holmes.

how much does duce staley weight now.He looks 250.

SteelCityMan786
09-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Everyone on the roster

Mainly
Big Ben
Hines
Willie
Joey
Troy

Stillers43
09-05-2006, 06:28 PM
1. BIG BEN
2. COACH GRIMM
3. HINES WARD
4. JOEY PORTER
5. ALAN FANACA

Lefturn
09-05-2006, 07:02 PM
I would love to have a long conversation with all of the Rooney's

Hines86Ward
09-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Joey Porter
Hines Ward
Big Ben
Heath Miller
Ike Taylor

stillers4me
09-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Troy.....I hear he pays the bill..........!!

bigbensgirl7
09-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Roethlisburgher, Ward, Washington, Taylor, and Porter

clevestinks
09-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Ben, Porter, Cowher, Hartings cuz he is also Penn State.

And I would love to bend Dick Hoak`s ear. He has been with us forever!

melroseplace
09-05-2006, 08:29 PM
very good question...

Keisel - he's the first one I thought of. I've met him a couple times and he is honest to goodness the nicest guy ever. really easy to talk to and just really laid back
Miller - I'd prefer a one-on-one dinner with him tho :wink: haha
ASmith - another genuinely nice guy, he'll go out of his way to make you comfortable
Wisenhunt - also a very nice guy, seems like a really interesting person to talk to
Gardocki - I've never talked to him but he seems like a cool guy

Stlrs4Life
09-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Fanaca
Kreider
Miller
Aaron Smith
Ben R.

OneForTheToe
09-05-2006, 11:53 PM
................ And I would love to bend Dick Hoak`s ear. He has been with us forever!

Oh, good call, I didn't think about Dick Hoak. That man has to have some interesting stories to tell.

steelersgirl86
09-06-2006, 06:46 AM
Hines Ward
Big Ben
Porter
Troy
Willie

stlrtruck
09-06-2006, 07:01 AM
1. Ben - the kids as cool as the other side of the pillow and you've got to have that at the party.
2. Troy - his hair, and oh, I'd like to have a real in-depth conversation about his relationship with God
3. Hines Ward - love that smile and right now he's my favorite "current" player
4. Joey Porter - just because I'm afraid if I didn't invite him, he'd show up anyway and then kick my butt. No really, I think he'd be the life of the party
5. Dan Rooney - I'd love to hear some of the stories he could tell. Besides, I'd pray that I could convince him to give me a stay-at-home job to work for the Steelers.

memphissteelergirl
09-06-2006, 11:37 AM
1. Ben - the kids as cool as the other side of the pillow and you've got to have that at the party. He does seem like a cool guy
2. Troy - his hair, and oh, I'd like to have a real in-depth conversation about his relationship with God Same here
3. Hines Ward - love that smile and right now he's my favorite "current" player
4. Joey Porter - just because I'm afraid if I didn't invite him, he'd show up anyway and then kick my butt. LOL...true dat!! No really, I think he'd be the life of the party
5. Dan Rooney - I'd love to hear some of the stories he could tell. Besides, I'd pray that I could convince him to give me a stay-at-home job to work for the Steelers.

:iagree:

Black@Gold Forever32
09-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Joey Porter, James Harrison, Hines Ward, Alan Faneca and Ben Roethlisberger.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Harting
Polamalu
Faneca
Ward
Alyssa Milano

...........WHAT?

Steelersfan4life
09-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Id probly have to go with

Ben
ward
farrior
holmes(former buckeye)
porter

RoethlisBURGHer
09-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Ben Roethlisberger- my favorite offensive player on the team

Joey Porter- He'll be the life of the party and will probally cause the police to get called to my house for fighting with Browns fans...sounds good to me

Hines Ward- Can't not invite the Super Bowl MVP...and my second favorite offensive player

Troy Polamalu- Favorite defensive player and might convice the Browns fans not to call the cops...or convince the cops not to arrest Porter

Heath Miller- This guy is just a nice,cool guy.Plus if need be,he could help bust up a few Clowns fans.

melroseplace
09-07-2006, 12:22 PM
4. Joey Porter - just because I'm afraid if I didn't invite him, he'd show up anyway and then kick my butt.

haha I love how Joey has this bad ass reputation but I've heard he's actually nothing like that talking to him one on one. I love the guy either way

Polamalu43
09-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Ok let's say it's a barbecue (seems more appropriate). Oh also, they have to accept for some reason (new clause in the contract:blurp: ).

Personally, I'm thinking about players who I could open a brewsky and sit around and shoot the breeze with as my first choices. That's why I start with two guys that seem like that would be their kind of thing. The first two are Jeff Hartings and Alan Faneca . I will go with Casey Hampton third because he seems like he would be blast (All I'll need another side of beef for "Big Snack", of course). I'd have to go with Hines, just because he is always seems happy. Finally, Troy is so Zen that I think he would fit in anywhere.

Anyone would be tempted to pick Ben. However, I'm thinking the ruckus that all the feministas in the neighborhood would cause might be distracting. :bouncy:

WARD
POLAMALU
PORTER
BIG BEN
CASEY HAMPTON

FHarris32
10-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Polamalu
Porter
Washington
Parker
Foote

"NobodyBelievedInUsButUs"
10-02-2006, 04:20 PM
Ben
Porter
KIESEL THE DIESEL
Hines
Heath

ARKIESTEEL
10-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Dan
Bill
Brett
Casey
Alan

SteelersFever
10-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Ike Taylor
Ben Roethlisberger
Joey Porter
Hines Ward
Casey Hampton

Prosdo
10-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Hines Ward
Ben Roethlisberger
Heath Miller
Joey Porter
Troy Polamalu

floodcitygirl
10-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Hines Ward
Ben Roethlisberger
Heath Miller
Joey Porter
Troy PolamaluMy list would be the same.....unless of course there were another 5 willing to cook. :grin:

steelfan 92
10-03-2006, 12:49 PM
joey porter
alan faneca
hines ward
sean morey
larry foote