PDA

View Full Version : My Big Board - Your Thoughts?

wvmaverickeer304
02-26-2014, 07:37 PM
Aaron Donald DT Pitt
Kony Ealy DE Mizziu
Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma St
Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
Jackson Jeffcoat DE/OLB Texas
Will Sutton DT Arizona St
Cyril Richardson OG Baylor
Ed Reynolds FS Stanford
Ahmad Dixon SS Baylor
Shayne Skov MLB Stanford
Charlie Sims RB West Virginia
Michael Sam DE/OLB Mizzou
Tom Savage QB Pitt

harrison'samonster
02-26-2014, 07:48 PM
I haven't really gotten into the draft yet, with it being so far away. But I think we're set at QB. And I know a lot of others on here are high on Aaron Donald, but from everything I've read, he isn't a 3-4 player.

Jackson Jeffcoat and Jace Amaro are both interesting, I'm not familiar with either one of them. Love it that Sam is on their!

Pitt15
02-26-2014, 09:11 PM
Like Lynch more than Amaro-not sold on Reynolds.

Steelstoned1972
02-26-2014, 09:32 PM
Are those just targets or players u prefer throughout the draft ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

wvmaverickeer304
02-27-2014, 08:13 AM
Savage wouldn't be any more than a backup, but would add depth... Jeffcoat and Amaro would give quality productivity. As for Reynolds, he's always around the ball, which would lead to turnovers... Led the Pac-12 in INTs last year I do believe. But this is a list that would be my targets and who I would prefer, both throughout the draft.

emarines
02-27-2014, 11:58 AM
i had some hopes for mike sam...but he did not look good at all! he was stiff and slow and didnt bench well! i do like jeffcoat in the mid rds! ed reynolds is one of my favorite safeties!

Pitt15
02-28-2014, 08:15 AM
Reynolds looks slow to me, I need to check his times. Was a guy I liked initially, but thought he looked slow, he has the size.

SteelerJT
03-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Ealy looks so much more like a 4-3 DE. If he came to Pittsburgh, he'd likely be a conversion project to OLB. I think there are better options with pure OLBs. The defense doesn't have the depth to wait on a project like him. Same with Donald, really. Great player, just not a great fit. I'd prefer a NT like McCullers or Ellis in the middle rounds in terms of addressing the DL.