PDA

View Full Version : Freak of nature

DACEB
09-06-2006, 06:49 AM
Big Ben was at the Steelers facility on Tues. ,walking around talking to people. I have no doubt he will play against the jags! This guy is a freak of nature.

Lord I'm a voodoo child!!:cool:

HometownGal
09-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Big Ben was at the Steelers facility on Tues. ,walking around talking to people. I have no doubt he will play against the jags! This guy is a freak of nature.

Lord I'm a voodoo child!!:cool:

Ben just has Lady Luck on his side (thankfully) and is a strong and determined young man. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say I have no doubt he will play against the Jags, but seeing how he is such a fast healer, I wouldn't rule it completely out at this point. :cool:

floodcitygirl
09-06-2006, 07:27 AM
Ben....week 3....BE THERE!!!!!!! :jammin:

BlackNGold203
09-06-2006, 07:28 AM
with modern laproscopic procedures...this really isnt that freakish....

My daughter had the exact same procedure 2 years ago..was home the next day..and back in school 2 days after that....

ben will play against the Jax Jags....:cool: :cool:

HometownGal
09-06-2006, 07:46 AM
with modern laproscopic procedures...this really isnt that freakish....

My daughter had the exact same procedure 2 years ago..was home the next day..and back in school 2 days after that....

ben will play against the Jax Jags....:cool: :cool:

Very true, but you have to remember that the average Joe/Jane recovering from an appedectomy (even laproscopic) isn't out on football field getting hit and rushed to the turf. :cool: