PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Steelers

EmDiggy
04-01-2014, 05:29 PM
FBGP's 2014 Inside the War Room - Pittsburgh Steelers (http://footballgameplan.com/inside-the-war-room-pittsburgh-steelers/)

Good evening Steeler fans! Here's my Inside the War Room draft special for you guys

Enjoy!

Em

harrison'samonster
04-01-2014, 05:53 PM
thanks for posting again!

That running back in the 3rd looks interesting, it would be nice to have somebody like that on the field for some no huddle offense! I have no real problem with taking a QB with a second 6th round pick, but it would make me feel worse about the Jones pick last year.

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-01-2014, 06:07 PM
If the Steelers were soft vs the run last season and if they don't address it until a 5th round DE from Marist and a 6th round ILB......it will be criminal.

Tre Mason in the 3rd is value, but not a pick the Steelers have the luxury to make with LeVeon Bell and Blount on the roster. No Diggity.

emarines
04-01-2014, 06:12 PM
i wouldnt be comfy with waiting that long to address the d-line. i can honestly see them going d-line in one of the first 4 picks. i would wait for running back in the late rounds...terrance west or antonio andrews. and i hope they dont waste a pick on a qb.

Hawaii 5-0
04-01-2014, 06:51 PM
the 2nd round is way too high for Brandon Coleman, NflDraftScout.com has him rated as a 4th or 5th round prospect.

if you want to select a 2nd round WR for the Steelers, I would much rather have Allen Robinson, Jordan Matthews or Davante Adams...

WVABE
04-01-2014, 06:57 PM
6th round was way to low for Brady too :wave:

CanSteel7
04-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Why, why, why, why, why, would we invest another draft pick on a QB. We drafted Landry Jones last year and now we are going to draft another one? I think we can find more defense for this team before drafting a QB.

Hawaii 5-0
04-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Why, why, why, why, why, would we invest another draft pick on a QB. We drafted Landry Jones last year and now we are going to draft another one? I think we can find more defense for this team before drafting a QB.

we wouldn't.

with all of the holes and needs we have I would be shocked if the Steelers wasted one of their draft picks on yet another back-up QB, especially since we drafted Landry Jones just last year.

JimmyG
04-06-2014, 04:22 PM
If the Steelers were soft vs the run last season and if they don't address it until a 5th round DE from Marist and a 6th round ILB......it will be criminal.

Tre Mason in the 3rd is value, but not a pick the Steelers have the luxury to make with LeVeon Bell and Blount on the roster. No Diggity.

Agree 100%.

Galax Steeler
04-06-2014, 06:50 PM
I don't see us taking two running backs in this draft!

MasterOfPuppets
04-06-2014, 10:15 PM

agreed... 3rd , 4th , and both 5th's should be used for DE,TE, and ILB
use the 6th's and the 7th for RB and oline.

Steelstoned1972
04-06-2014, 10:27 PM
So Dennard , Matthews , Martin , Clarke , Ellis , Archer , Barrett , Cockrell , and Ol works right by me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk