PDA

View Full Version : Authentiz jersey???

nito3
09-06-2006, 09:41 PM
i been looking at all the jerseys that say are authentic on ebay, has anyone bought these? and some are really shiny like the away jerseys are really shinny,and i have noticed the two are different ,where the nfl logo is on the front on the v-neck,one type the nfl logo is stiched flat and the other type the logo is not,like it forms a little v pocket. What is the way it should be????? thanks

43Hitman
09-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Authetic jersey's have stiched lettering for the name as well as the Steeler logo on the front. Also the NFL patch at the neck is also stiched.

Texasfan
09-06-2006, 09:55 PM
There seems to be a flood of Authentic Jersey's on Ebay. I purchased a couple and they look like the real deal. I wore one to the mall and compared it to the originals and I could not tell the difference. I paid 60 bucks for it. Most of the ones on ebay are being shipped from Korea or China.

BlackNGold203
09-06-2006, 09:57 PM
I bought 4...ben, Hines, Troy, and bussy.....

I love em!!!

:cool: :cool:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
09-07-2006, 11:51 AM
i been looking at all the jerseys that say are authentic on ebay, has anyone bought these? and some are really shiny like the away jerseys are really shinny,and i have noticed the two are different ,where the nfl logo is on the front on the v-neck,one type the nfl logo is stiched flat and the other type the logo is not,like it forms a little v pocket. What is the way it should be????? thanks

check this link from the steeler board...

http://www.steelersfever.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8486

STEELCRTN4EVER
09-07-2006, 02:23 PM
I have bought a few recently from a guy in China and they are exactly like the ones I have paid dearly for, I don't know where they come from but they are good quality and I have less than 50.00 each in them including shipping.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Hey I bought a Hines Ward and Ben Roethlisberger away jersey. I paid 100 bucks for both. If they not true authentic well they are close enough especially for the price.

BlackNGold203
09-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey I bought a Hines Ward and Ben Roethlisberger away jersey. I paid 100 bucks for both. If they not true authentic well they are close enough especially for the price.

exactly....got mine for an average of $40 each..delivered..and I'll be damned if I can tell any difference

Black@Gold Forever32
09-07-2006, 03:11 PM
exactly....got mine for an average of $40 each..delivered..and I'll be damned if I can tell any difference

My brother freaked out when he saw my Hines Ward jersey and made me get him a Joey Porter one. I couldn't believe how nice they are. Like I said who cares if they are not truely authentic. I work to hard for my money to shell out $300 for a jersey. So the jersey's one ebay is a good way to go for the working man.

ROETTI
09-20-2006, 01:38 PM

Most of them are not purely authentic, but all the same they are very nice jersey's that you would pay anywhere from $100 to $150 for in stores.