PDA

View Full Version : LOOK LIKE CHAD??????

floodcitygirl
09-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Look like Chad, minus scissors
Bengals receiver marketing his mohawk
BY MARK CURNUTTE | ENQUIRER STAFF WRITER
Chad Johnson is still the same flamboyant, entertaining personality that fans of the Bengals and NFL have come to know.

Witness the new Chad Johnson rubber scalp likeness, a novelty item that simulates his blond mohawk hairdo.

Yet the sixth-year wide receiver promises to be more mature from here on out, less prone to emotional outbursts and more in control of his passion to win and be great.

But first, the fun stuff:

After talking to the media in a conversation that touched on Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee, the musician's ex-wife, Pamela Anderson, and McDonald's, Johnson went back to his locker stall and called over TV cameras.

He picked up the rubber scalp, complete with gold mohawk. He held it next to his face as the cameras rolled.

"You don't have to cut a mohawk anymore," Johnson said. "You can just go buy the hat. You can buy the head. ... Get your own earrings. Go to Claire's, don't spend real money. ... Then buy the hat."

The rubber scalp extends to just above the wearer's eyes.

"Those are my eyebrows," said Johnson, pointing at the forehead of the rubber scalp. He then looked at the side of the scalp and said: "Those are my veins. It looks just like me."

The scalp will be for sale for $30 next week prior to the home opener at the Bengals Pro Shop at Paul Brown Stadium, a club official said.

Besides his new hairstyle, Johnson said he also will be a new player inside. Since last season's playoff loss, when Johnson allegedly had a blowup with coaches at halftime (which he denied), he has tried to learn how to control his emotions.

"I'm still a kid at heart," Johnson said. "I'm maturing in certain ways where I need to improve in areas with my maturity."

E-mail mcurnutte@enquirer.com

83-Steelers-43
09-07-2006, 11:02 AM
"I'm still a kid"

That's the smartest thing I've ever heard come out of his mouth.

tony hipchest
09-08-2006, 03:40 PM
why buy a chad johnson scalp when you can spray paint a maxi pad yellow (or use a pissed on one) and stick it to your head?

BlackNGold203
09-08-2006, 03:47 PM
further proof of the impending end of the world....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HometownGal
09-09-2006, 03:01 PM
"I'm maturing in certain ways where I need to improve in areas with my maturity."

Oooooo - this line is soooo tempting to respond to, but I'll be good. :whistle:

SteelCzar76
09-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Oooooo - this line is soooo tempting to respond to, but I'll be good. :whistle:

I was thinking of gettin my "PR Nazi" on too.

:sofunny: :sofunny:

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"