PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live in the South Hills?

Jungle_Juice
09-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Obviously I'm new here. Some of you may remember seeing a few posts from me a month or two ago about moving to Pittsburgh from Cincinnati. I've lived in Cincy my entire life. I made the trip up with some friends last year to see the Bengals vs Steelers game and met a girl while tailgating. Well, it is September and the two of us have been together ever since. The only problem is that she lives HERE and I live THERE. So, now that my lease is ending in Cincy, I'm making the move to be near her. A few of you helped me find out more about local job search engines and such. Thanks by the way!

My girlfriend lives in Jefferson Hills and I'm just curious to know if anyone lives around this area. When I move here soon (depending on when I begin work), I wont be living with her since she already has a roommate. So, Ive been looking at different apartments/townhouses near where she lives. Most of my searching has been done online from Cincy so I havent had a chance to really check out what else exists (apartments). Obviously not all of the apartments in this area will be online, so I was hoping some of you may suggest something.

Here is what I'm looking for:

1 or 2 BR (would like to stay around the $600-650 range)
W/D hookups
Allow pets (english Bulldog)
Allow satelite .... I MUST have satelite so that I can get NFL Sunday ticket

Feel free to suggest anything that you know of. If possible post a link if the apartment has a webpage.

Thanks ahead of time!

Also: Wondering if anyone works for AEROTEK staffing in Greentree? I've had two interviews there and I have a third tomorrow (Friday).
-Justin

Hammer67
09-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Obviously I'm new here. Some of you may remember seeing a few posts from me a month or two ago about moving to Pittsburgh from Cincinnati. I've lived in Cincy my entire life. I made the trip up with some friends last year to see the Bengals vs Steelers game and met a girl while tailgating. Well, it is September and the two of us have been together ever since. The only problem is that she lives HERE and I live THERE. So, now that my lease is ending in Cincy, I'm making the move to be near her. A few of you helped me find out more about local job search engines and such. Thanks by the way!

My girlfriend lives in Jefferson Hills and I'm just curious to know if anyone lives around this area. When I move here soon (depending on when I begin work), I wont be living with her since she already has a roommate. So, Ive been looking at different apartments/townhouses near where she lives. Most of my searching has been done online from Cincy so I havent had a chance to really check out what else exists (apartments). Obviously not all of the apartments in this area will be online, so I was hoping some of you may suggest something.

Here is what I'm looking for:

1 or 2 BR (would like to stay around the $600-650 range)
W/D hookups
Allow pets (english Bulldog)
Allow satelite .... I MUST have satelite so that I can get NFL Sunday ticket

Feel free to suggest anything that you know of. If possible post a link if the apartment has a webpage.

Thanks ahead of time!

Also: Wondering if anyone works for AEROTEK staffing in Greentree? I've had two interviews there and I have a third tomorrow (Friday).
-Justin

Don't tell them your a Bengal's fan till after you are hired!!:smile:

jaysta
09-08-2006, 07:28 PM
Don't tell them your a Bengal's fan till after you are hired!!:smile:

LOL! Good advice if you're going to live in Steelers Country.:sofunny:

HometownGal
09-11-2006, 07:05 AM
I live in the South Hills (about 4 miles from Jefferson Hills), Juice - I'd be most happy to help you find a suitable apartment. The only problem you may run into is that a lot of complexes do not allow pets, but I'll look around and see what I can come up with. :cool: If you have any specific questions, please feel free to PM me anytime! I'll keep you posted on what I find. :smile: