PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless just said the steelers are in...

siss
09-07-2006, 01:54 PM
emotional disarray...

And then today on NFL total access they said that there were questions of Ben's mental health. Since when were there quesions of his mental health?

So I came up with this theory, Because I truly want to beleive (remember I am the eternal optimist) that the people on these shows arent that stupid.

Theory is this:

The steelers know that Big Ben and the men of steel (that would be a good band name) thrive on adversity, so wthe steelers hired someone to feed the national media BS stories about Ben's mental health and the emotional disaray of the team (amoung other things) so that they can add to there bullitin board of "people we have to prove wrong" (its getting pretty big).

Other wise our national media is a bunch of morons and should all be shot!

83-Steelers-43
09-07-2006, 01:55 PM
WARNING: When you read a thread titled "Skip Bayless just said", don't bother opening it.

Why people even bother listening to that dope is beyond me. Then they seem surprised when he says something completely idiotic pertaining to the Steelers or with the game of football in general. It's amazing how much time and effort people waste on that guy.

SteelerFanInCA
09-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Once a jackass always a jackass I guess.

memphissteelergirl
09-07-2006, 02:02 PM
WARNING: When you read a thread titled "Skip Bayless just said", don't bother opening it.

Why people even bother listening to that dope is beyond me. Then they seem surprised when he says something completely idiotic pertaining to the Steelers or with the game of football in general. It's amazing how much time and effort people waste on that guy.

I guess people tune in to see what crap he's gonna say next....morbid fascination. Kinda like looking at a bad accident. :rolleyes:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Who gives a rats a$s about what Skip Clueless says.

Before the playoffs he said we'd be one and done...then we'd lose to the Colts...then we'd lose to Dever...I think he even picked Seattle to win the Super Bowl.

83-Steelers-43
09-07-2006, 02:05 PM
I guess people tune in to see what crap he's gonna say next....morbid fascination. Kinda like looking at a bad accident. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I believe that's the sad, sad truth. It's actually pretty amusing watching them get upset when they already know what's coming.

Tankus_Maximus
09-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Skip Bayless can say what he wants...Jim Rome said that Ben's stronger & more determined than before the accident. And the media Ben bashing continues...blah blah blah.

siss
09-07-2006, 02:29 PM
I just want to know what Ben ever did to get this much disrespect.
Lets take a look at his first to years in the league
27-4 career record
Youngest guy to win Super Bowl...Yea still dont get it.
Oh well we can make up for it in Pittsburgh.

twinbry
09-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Anything Skip says is like water off a duck's @ss. I guess it's not too difficult to imagine starting off a season without something idiotic. I hear the name Skip Bayless and all I hear after is "blah, blah, blah"...

bigbensgirl7
09-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Skip is an idiot and always has....I don't care what the hell he thinks about the Steelers and Ben
As for what they said on Total Access today...I really didn't think there was anything wrong with it. They didn't say he has mental health questions, but questioned if he was mentally ready (to take a hit). We saw in preseason that he can, and they never said he couldn't either. The point was to watch the qbs in the AFC North this season since they are both coming off injuries in the offseason...that's all

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Skip bayless just said .....that only Skip Bayless really believes what Skip Bayless says. This is not to be confused with the statement made by Skip Bayless in a Skip Bayless column, intitled Skip Bayless Just Said, where he stated that Skip Bayless is the only person who reads Skip Bayless's column, and Skip Bayless is the only person who appreciates Skip Bayless commentary. Skip Bayless was contacted to respond to this story and an automated answering service stated that all future references to Skip Bayless and any column/commentary/statement made by Skip Bayless should in the future be referred to Skip Bayless and his one and only fan...Skip Bayless

HburgXL06
09-07-2006, 02:58 PM
I don't think Skip Bayless believes what he says half the time. I think this man is the televised version of shock journalism. He says everythin he can to make people scoff and drop their jaws and then gets a fat check from ESPN for doin so. Sure the nation thinks he's a jackass, but he's a rich jackass and so he can prolly afford to buy a few friends. The day when Skip Bayless says somethin that actually makes sense will be the day that the Mexico City Amigos win the Super Bowl.

BuFu

Lefturn
09-07-2006, 02:59 PM
I often wonder how these monkeys get "sports" writing jobs.

Seems to me they know the Steelers have the best owners, best coaches, best players, best fans, I guess I'm saying best everything. With those "experts" on National ESquirePN need to make up things or they would only be able to talk good and everyone knows that negativity sells

augustashark
09-07-2006, 03:46 PM
This guy gets paid to say stupid ass things like this....The only problem I see is why some people here on this board say things as stupid, but don't get paid for it? Must be a uk thing!

HometownGal
09-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Skip Bayless just said the steelers are in... emotional disarray...

Ass spinchter says.....what? :rolleyes:

http://myspace-912.vo.llnwd.net/00211/21/95/211035912_m.jpg

Melo
09-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Skip Bayless is a prick. He's been quoted saying that Jerome Bettis' career isn't Hall of Fame worthy. That right there should let you know this guy knows nothing.

HometownGal
09-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Skip Bayless is a prick. He's been quoted saying that Jerome Bettis' career isn't Hall of Fame worthy. That right there should let you know this guy knows nothing.

Maybe we could kill two birds with one stone. Mark Madden could eat him and be terminally constipated. :cool:

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Didn't we already come to the consensuses that Skip is a douche bag?

Midnightwriter07
09-07-2006, 05:25 PM
<-- votes douche bag award goes to Thiesman and Bayless.. both are aweful !!

clevestinks
09-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Does that pencil neck geek ever say anuthing worth listening to???

Black@Gold Forever32
09-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Skip Bayless just said the steelers are in... emotional disarray...

Ass spinchter says.....what? :rolleyes:

http://myspace-912.vo.llnwd.net/00211/21/95/211035912_m.jpg

Exactly lol

Polamalu43
09-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Skip is a retard. gessh dont even know why i opened this thread..