09-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Title: Put Your Money On The Steelers
Source: Steelers Fever
Author: Christopher Stout

Link: http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/0643.html

:bouncy:

MattsMe
09-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Looks like he was right. Was there ever any doubt?

klick81
09-08-2006, 03:35 AM
I won $20 today :smile:

Midnightwriter07
09-08-2006, 05:26 AM
I dont bet on the Steelers.. i had to stop doing that a few years ago when i would start getting too pissed when players i like screwed up my betting lol and so i took my favorite team out of the mix in doing that except picking 10 games for 10 bucks or 20 .. i just dont like to bet on the Steelers indivually... that being said, i could not belive that the Line was even and no points.. I wish i had but i just didnt see how anyone could not bet on the Steelers. If i were a bet on the Steelers person lol ... i would Bet an even up on every game home or away if Batch was the QB all year. I am sure this game made some people alot of money to start thier weekend off right !! Go Steelers

HometownGal
09-08-2006, 07:41 AM
I don't bet on sporting events, not even the Steelers, but I may have to re-think my position. :cool:

Livinginthe past
09-08-2006, 09:04 AM
I bet some v-bux on them at -4 points handicap.

It wasn't the most generous offer, but it was the only one going - I was pretty sure the Miami Hype Machine would be found out last night.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2006, 09:47 AM
I bet some v-bux on them at -4 points handicap.

It wasn't the most generous offer, but it was the only one going - I was pretty sure the Miami Hype Machine would be found out last night.

NM

..which happens to be the backup band for Gloria Estafan...and what does SHE know about football!!!

Livinginthe past
09-08-2006, 10:21 AM
..which happens to be the backup band for Gloria Estafan...and what does SHE know about football!!!

Heh heh. Sure they were good in their time, but the Miami Hype Machine had its day back in the 80's.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Heh heh. Sure they were good in their time, but the Miami Hype Machine had its day back in the 80's.

NM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: she may not know football....but in the 80's...OH MY GAWD..did I have a serious thing for her...but I was in college and had a serious thing for virtually all women.....
....Women are cool!!!:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
09-08-2006, 12:44 PM
I dont bet on the Steelers.. i had to stop doing that a few years ago when i would start getting too pissed when players i like screwed up my betting lol and so i took my favorite team out of the mix in doing that except picking 10 games for 10 bucks or 20 .. i just dont like to bet on the Steelers indivually... that being said, i could not belive that the Line was even and no points.. I wish i had but i just didnt see how anyone could not bet on the Steelers. If i were a bet on the Steelers person lol ... i would Bet an even up on every game home or away if Batch was the QB all year. I am sure this game made some people alot of money to start thier weekend off right !! Go Steelers

I hear you man. I try to keep my heart and my wallet separate on this.