PDA

View Full Version : Get your BOO HOO on here!!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-07-2006, 10:59 PM
For thoes of you who want to cry about the Heath Miller TD...Cry about it here...It was a great play...a play that would have been overturned but Saban waited way too long and did not get the refs attention....His fault.....
Great game....

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-07-2006, 11:03 PM
He needs to take a lesson from Cowher throw tha MF'er to the middle of the field!! He threw it like a girl ... no offense to our "girls in the forum"

stillers4me
09-07-2006, 11:05 PM
No offense........all my men love the fact that I'm a girl!! Saben......what an idiot. Nuff said. That's ok........we would have won without it anyway.

floodcitygirl
09-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Completely agree....he's not supposed to be a girl! And let's not even talk about the penalty that should have been called.

Petesburgh66
09-07-2006, 11:18 PM
The women on softball teams I play with could have made a way better throw than that T-ball effort. Saben had plenty of time to throw the flag or get the attention of the ref. He could have asked the guys that took Miller out near the goal line if they should have challenged the play. Instead, they waited to see the NBC replay. Lame.

TP43
09-07-2006, 11:46 PM
The punk was just standing there, waiting for someone to notice his pathetic red flag.

Jimmy James
09-08-2006, 12:33 AM
I think it's more that he was torn about what to do. While I most certainly support the red flag thrown in that case and think this new gloss on the rule is outrageous, I know people removed from the game (Niners fans, believe it or not) who argue with me that just letting the TD stand was the right tactical call. Remember, Nick isn't the one here (or at FH) complaining about the league action. For all I know, he's not all that ticked about it.

PisnNapalm
09-08-2006, 08:19 AM
OOOOOOHH! Me likey!

It's about time they updated that whole site!

EDIT::: Ok some of the elements aren't working properly in Firefox. :o(

atrus20
09-08-2006, 08:30 AM
From what I understand (and heard on the broadcast) the coaches have been told that they can run onto the field to throw the flag. Its Saban's fault for not trying to get the attention of the ref. If anything he should have beaned the ref in the back of the head to get the play looked at.

Tim
09-08-2006, 08:34 AM
If you all saw when they sync'd up the video, he threw that flag about 1-2 seconds before the snap. IMO, that's not "well before the play started". That's barely getting it in there.

Right when the snap is going to happen is when all the refs should be watching the PLAY, not checking the sidelines to see if The Waffler (my new name for Saban) is going to make a decision or not.

Stlrs4Life
09-08-2006, 08:36 AM
They asked Cowher about it, he stated he would have made sure that the Ref would have caught his attention!