PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS make trade...

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-07-2006, 11:58 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/cogresha

MattsMe
09-08-2006, 12:53 AM
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: Awesome!

Mosca
09-10-2006, 08:09 AM
"Big Ben's appendix was just traded to the Cleveland Browns for a player to be named later. Browns' coach Romeo Crennel, worried about the Quarterback situation, has gone with Pittsburgh Steelers' QB Ben Roethlisbergers' appendix hoping to see a step up in the Brown's QB play. When asked about the trade Crennel said, "Well, we aren't a very good football team right now. After watching Roethlisberger go 27-4 as a starter and take his team to a Superbowl victory I figured getting any piece of him would help this team improve." QB Charlie Frye was reserved after hearing the news, "It's never good to lose your starting job to an organ, but I can understand it. It will be an honor to back up Mr. Roethlisberger's appendix." When asked about the player to be named later a source in the Steelers' organization said, "Well, really the Browns don't have any players that could make our practice squad. We figured we needed some more competition when we play them so we threw them a bone." Big Ben's appendix had no comment, but was seen in a jar looking despondent.

"Fantasy slant: Big Ben's appendix is worth a late round flyer. He would be worth going after much higher in the draft, but he plays for the Browns."

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 08:26 AM
"Big Ben's appendix was just traded to the Cleveland Browns for a player to be named later. Browns' coach Romeo Crennel, worried about the Quarterback situation, has gone with Pittsburgh Steelers' QB Ben Roethlisbergers' appendix hoping to see a step up in the Brown's QB play. When asked about the trade Crennel said, "Well, we aren't a very good football team right now. After watching Roethlisberger go 27-4 as a starter and take his team to a Superbowl victory I figured getting any piece of him would help this team improve." QB Charlie Frye was reserved after hearing the news, "It's never good to lose your starting job to an organ, but I can understand it. It will be an honor to back up Mr. Roethlisberger's appendix." When asked about the player to be named later a source in the Steelers' organization said, "Well, really the Browns don't have any players that could make our practice squad. We figured we needed some more competition when we play them so we threw them a bone." Big Ben's appendix had no comment, but was seen in a jar looking despondent.

"Fantasy slant: Big Ben's appendix is worth a late round flyer. He would be worth going after much higher in the draft, but he plays for the Browns."

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: