PDA

View Full Version : Questions answered....

BlackNGold203
09-08-2006, 05:51 AM
Can Willie carry the load? ... YES

Can Batch step in and get it done? ... YES

Is Hines healthy? ... YES

Is Porter REALLY that good? ... YES

Can the Steelers continue to overcome adversity? ... YES

Any more questions?????

:cool: :cool: :cool:

stillers4me
09-08-2006, 06:17 AM
Who Dey?? WE DEY!

Steelers
09-08-2006, 06:44 AM
Can we count on Jeff Reed in the clutch?

Elvis
09-08-2006, 06:47 AM
First of all... dont count your chickens before they hatch ok... Porter is good and he didnt have to play this game to prove that... atleast not in my mind... Willie showed more patience with his blockers than I have ever seen and as long as he can do that then he will have a big year...

BlackNGold203
09-08-2006, 06:47 AM
Jeff will be fine...we had some special teams issues with coverage...but I'm not worried about Reed....:cool: :cool:

X-Terminator
09-08-2006, 06:52 AM
Can we count on Jeff Reed in the clutch?

He has come through in the clutch more often than not, so yes. He can be afforded a miss or block or two - even the great ones have off nights.

Livinginthe past
09-08-2006, 07:36 AM
Is the Superbowl trophy going to stay in Miami?

No. :chuckle:

NM

BlackNGold203
09-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Is the Superbowl trophy going to stay in Miami?

No. :chuckle:

NM

is the super bowl trophy going to stay in Pittsburgh??

we'll see...but it's a good start....:cool: :cool:

By the way LITP...you guys owe us one...you can pay us back by taking out the Bengals....

Livinginthe past
09-08-2006, 07:54 AM
is the super bowl trophy going to stay in Pittsburgh??

we'll see...but it's a good start....:cool: :cool:

By the way LITP...you guys owe us one...you can pay us back by taking out the Bengals....

It certainly was a good start.

Sometimes coming out and blowing a team right of the field doesnt tell you too much - there is alot to be said for the way Pittsburgh hung tough and ground it out in the end.

Im sure the boys will do their best to handle the Bengals and return the favor you guys done us last night - though i'd say its going to be a pretty tough ask.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2006, 08:00 AM
Can Tyrone Carter PLEASE not get caught out of position..and when in position PLEASE tackle with both arms!!!!!! Was it me or did he look a half-step behind everyone else last night!!??

HometownGal
09-08-2006, 08:13 AM
Can Tyrone Carter PLEASE not get caught out of position..and when in position PLEASE tackle with both arms!!!!!! Was it me or did he look a half-step behind everyone else last night!!??

Twasn't just you LLT - it was pretty evident. He looked a tad lackluster - I'm sure Lebeau and Cowher noticed it too and will address it.

tony hipchest
09-08-2006, 08:52 AM
can ike taylor cover the best in the nfl? did we get a bargain resigning him? a resounding YES!

i know there will still be those who moan that his 1 catch was ruled an incompletion. but im thinking he will get his. all in due time. no one picks off 16 balls in a season. i would be happy with 8.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-08-2006, 09:04 AM
Twasn't just you LLT - it was pretty evident. He looked a tad lackluster - I'm sure Lebeau and Cowher noticed it too and will address it.

Clark had the one slip that allowed Welker to break one...but other than that I was happy with the way he played...I saw him make three or four solo tackles ...but I was truly dissapointed in Carter

HometownGal
09-08-2006, 09:10 AM
can ike taylor cover the best in the nfl? did we get a bargain resigning him? a resounding YES!

YES!

SteelerFanInCA
09-08-2006, 11:46 AM
How in the hell did Heath Miller get so open on his touch down? (I guess that's what happens when you decide to double\triple team Hines Ward)

83-Steelers-43
09-08-2006, 11:50 AM
Can Willie carry the load? ... YES

Can Batch step in and get it done? ... YES

Is Hines healthy? ... YES

Is Porter REALLY that good? ... YES

Can the Steelers continue to overcome adversity? ... YES

Any more questions?????

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Can the Steelers win minus Kuhn? YES

Was our preseason showing the end of the world? NO

Can our WR core (passing game in general) get the job done? YES

BlackNGold203
09-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Can the Steelers win minus Kuhn? YES

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

BlackNGold203
09-08-2006, 03:20 PM
How in the hell did Heath Miller get so open on his touch down? (I guess that's what happens when you decide to double\triple team Hines Ward)

Whiz set that play up for 3 quarters by constantly throwing curl routes to Hines....

Hines ran a curl..2 guys jumped it...and Heath ran free....btw..what a PERFECT pass...soft...and perfectly thrown..in stride....:cool: :cool: