PDA

View Full Version : Joey Porter is a total homo for kissing Cowher

CaliforniaChris
09-09-2006, 03:02 AM
I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for kissing a man. Joey Porter must be a flamer. I hope he leaves at the end of 2006. The right outside LBs in the 3-4 defense will get big plays no matter who it is, because that's the biggest play position, thus James Harrison waiting in the wings will fill in just fine when Porter takes the cash next year. Let that homo leave! What do you think? Let me know if you agree that there is no excuse for kissing a man in a football game, unless the kisser is a homo. Porter must be a homo.

SteelersFever
09-09-2006, 03:11 AM
Did he kiss him on the lips? No. Not homo. To me that kiss signified the kiss of death to the Dolphins. :muhaha: You must not be too fond of The Godfather movies? :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
09-09-2006, 03:43 AM
I dont think Porter should be excluded from the squad just for being gay - the Patriots have managed just fine with a QB who is very much a homosexual.

There is also a small possibility that Cowher is just so damn attractive that Porters natural 'straight genes' were over-ridden by his dormant 'gay genes' for that small period of time and he couldnt help himself.

Who's to say that Harrison wont find himself just as attracted to Cowher or Whiz anyway?

This is the 21st century, gay LBers are ok.

NM

SteelersFever
09-09-2006, 03:47 AM
:lust: :naughty: :rofl:

theropodx
09-09-2006, 04:28 AM
well then i guess i now loves me the gays. cause i love Porter.

what is it with the trolls today?

clevestinks
09-09-2006, 04:42 AM
Tell Joey he is a homo! Come on straight to his face.

Midnightwriter07
09-09-2006, 05:24 AM
Joey could kiss me any time he wanted to ( on the cheek that is lol )

HometownGal
09-09-2006, 05:44 AM
Awwww- I know how spurned you must feel that Peezy didn't kiss you instead. :naughty: I'm sure if you let Joey know that you're onto his secret, he'd be happy to plant one on you - but I can't guarantee that he would use his lips. :buttkick:

There is nothing wrong with a man kissing another man on the cheek, just as there is nothing wrong with a man crying. In Peezy's case, it was just a release of emotion. I kiss female friends and relatives on the cheek and I'm as straight as an arrow.

CaliforniaChris
09-09-2006, 06:10 AM
Hahahahah, good responses. Of course it's no knock on Porters' contributions. The reason I wish he hadnt done that is it was hypocritical for a player who usually comes across as a bad-arse. If it had been Jeff Garcia I'd understand :) Joey has gotten the Steelers in trouble before with his mouth so I guess that was the natural next step? Gross.

desertsteel
09-09-2006, 06:29 AM
Hahahahah, good responses. Of course it's no knock on Porters' contributions. The reason I wish he hadnt done that is it was hypocritical for a player who usually comes across as a bad-arse. If it had been Jeff Garcia I'd understand :) Joey has gotten the Steelers in trouble before with his mouth so I guess that was the natural next step? Gross.
Being from California you must be an expert on Homos.

SteelerFanInATL
09-09-2006, 06:30 AM
Porter a sissy, are you crazy??? You must be After Super Bowl XL new to The Steeler Nation because any real fan knows the deal. We are talking about the guy who was shot in the A$$ a few years ago and missed only a few games. We are talking about he emotional leader who gets everyone fired up before the game. If we look back to 80's and 90's in the NBA I guess Isiah Thomas and Magic Johnson are gay also. Let ask you a question Joey might ask you, "Who would you walk down an alley with" (J. Porter or J. Stevens)

SteelersHoss
09-09-2006, 07:11 AM
The only people who call names and put down other people, are individuals who are very unsure of themselves and are not confident about their sexuality. I cannot believe that in this century, that a normal human being would be uncomfortable about a man kissing another man on the cheek. I don't know who you are, California man, but you have a lot to learn about life, and maybe you should grow up as well.

I love Jey Porter, and heck, I would kiss the man. He might beat me up, but i would kiss him.. LOL

83-Steelers-43
09-09-2006, 08:46 AM
I've never seen a simple kiss on the cheek get this much attention.

Forget about how the team looked this past Thursday. Forget about speculating on the upcoming Jacksonville game. Let's talk about a simple kiss on the cheek. If you have a problem with a man kissing another man on the cheek, something is in that closet and it's not Najeh Davenport.

clevestinks
09-09-2006, 08:48 AM
Actually just the fact that he could careless what people think mentality, it what makes him a great LB anyway!

Atlanta Dan
09-09-2006, 09:05 AM
I agree if anyone has issues with sexual identity it is more likely to be California Chris than Cowher or Joey P.

That having been said, is a thread discussing whether or not Joey P. is a "total homo" (as opposed to being, ...mmmm, a "partial homo"?) something that, assuming it belongs anywhere, is better suited for the Blast Furace than this board?

83-Steelers-43
09-09-2006, 09:11 AM
I agree if anyone has issues with sexual identity it is more likely to be California Chris than Cowher or Joey P.

That having been said, is a thread discussing whether or not Joey P. is a "total homo" (as opposed to being, ...mmmm, a "partial homo"?) something that, assuming it belongs anywhere, is better suited for the Blast Furace than this board?

Yeah, when I saw this thread this morning I was debating on where to exactly put it. It was either total deletion or the Blast Furnace.

MattsMe
09-09-2006, 09:14 AM

I believe the mods should create a new section, and title it "Diversity, Multiculturalism, and Tolerance." :sofunny:

LambertIsGod58
09-09-2006, 09:36 AM
well then i guess i now loves me the gays. cause i love Porter.

what is it with the trolls today?

When your on top....everyone hates. Trolls have to troll somewhere...why not the forum for the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers.

Tankus_Maximus
09-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Joey's just showin his mob roots. Ever see The Godfather? Goodfellas? The Sopranos? All them badasses smooch on the cheek. Joey's the Tony Soprano of the NFL.

Hell even if he is a homo, after the game he had, and the victory we got, they could all be tea-baggin in the lockerroom afterwards, as long as they keep winning.

Joey's just shown his full range of emotions, he goes from throwin chingasos with William Green before a game, to plantin on on the cheek of The Chin.

tony hipchest
09-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Joey's just shown his full range of emotions, he goes from throwin chingasos with William Green before a game, to plantin on on the cheek of The Chin.

orale vato! my first instinct reading this thread was to throw some e-chingasos :boxing: but it looks like San Franchrisco has been dealt with.

Tankus_Maximus
09-09-2006, 11:25 AM
eeeeyyyyy holmes!!! You're down for your raza eyyyy!! your raza es la negro y oro!!!

Stlrs4Life
09-09-2006, 11:28 AM
I dont think Porter should be excluded from the squad just for being gay - the Patriots have managed just fine with a QB who is very much a homosexual.

There is also a small possibility that Cowher is just so damn attractive that Porters natural 'straight genes' were over-ridden by his dormant 'gay genes' for that small period of time and he couldnt help himself.

Who's to say that Harrison wont find himself just as attracted to Cowher or Whiz anyway?

NM

Tom Brady is a homo?

Black@Gold Forever32
09-09-2006, 11:44 AM
I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for kissing a man. Joey Porter must be a flamer. I hope he leaves at the end of 2006. The right outside LBs in the 3-4 defense will get big plays no matter who it is, because that's the biggest play position, thus James Harrison waiting in the wings will fill in just fine when Porter takes the cash next year. Let that homo leave! What do you think? Let me know if you agree that there is no excuse for kissing a man in a football game, unless the kisser is a homo. Porter must be a homo.

Even if Joey Porter was gay I must say who cares? I also think that Joey Porter has four kids and is married to a woman. I honestly can say I could care less if Joey or any other athlete were gay. Its their choice. Now for all the God-loving people out there. I know being gay is a sin. My dad's a preacher. But this is America and people have the right to be gay if they want.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-09-2006, 11:46 AM

gee..:troll: I dont know...:troll: I dont think that it was strange at all...:troll: I kiss my dad on the cheek...:troll: and my son kisses me on the cheek. :troll: Its a sign of respect.:troll:

HburgXL06
09-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Tom Brady is a homo?

Of course!! Why else do you think all the patriots games this year are bein broadcast on Bravo!

:sofunny:

BuFu

SteelShooter
09-09-2006, 03:14 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

SteelShooter
09-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Is there a homophobic thread starter in our midst??????????????

Elvis
09-09-2006, 03:30 PM
HomocaliforniaChris... I would say something but since everyone else has done such a great job... I guess I dont have to.... God Loves Californians as well...God Bless Ya

Tankus_Maximus
09-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah, this place is crawling with 'em. Especially West Hollywood. You can't throw a rock without hittin a leather-bondage shop.

They don't bother ya at all, so I couldn't care less which hole they'd rather put it in.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-09-2006, 07:57 PM

:dang: why are you posting here?

Tankus_Maximus
09-09-2006, 09:07 PM
I've been wondering the same for Cantstop85, and the other trolls of this site.

Stillers#1
09-09-2006, 10:18 PM

NM

I'm glad to see you finally booted Tom Brady out of that closet you two were sharing. LOL

Anyways, on a serious note, CaliforniaChris, are you retarded? You must be 12. Grow up a bit, and think before you post, b/c LITP is alwasy waiting in the wings with some well-placed sarcasm.

jaysta
09-10-2006, 12:56 AM
This thread needs to be added to the "Steelers Thread HOF". It's one of the funniest threads that I've ever seen. :rofl: Just about every post had a funny one-liner at some point. Joey can kiss whoever he wants, whenever he wants if he keeps putting up sacks, INTs, and touchdowns like he did the other night.

Livinginthe past
09-10-2006, 07:01 AM
Tom Brady is a homo?

Sure he is.

Tom Brady is as bent as a 9 dollar note.

No man would take as much care of his appearance if he wasn't homosexual.

NM

Livinginthe past
09-10-2006, 07:03 AM
I've been wondering the same for Cantstop85, and the other trolls of this site.

I've been wondering why you dont post anywhere but in the Blast Furnace.

Guess where you are most likely to find a troll?

Yep.

You love trolls.

NM

floodcitygirl
09-10-2006, 09:08 AM
I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for kissing a man. Joey Porter must be a flamer. You need to grow up and venture out beyond your county limits. By your definition every person that hails from Eastern Europe is gay. :dang:

Tankus_Maximus
09-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Because it's nice & toasty in the Blast Furnace.

Those lil magic trolls with the funny hair that you rub for good luck? Yeah, they're cool..if you're stuck in the 80's.

70c10
09-10-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm actually suprised about all the defending of the gay lifestyle today!. Joey prolly ain't gay but a man kissing a man is sick:dang: Sorry if I offended:rolleyes:

83-Steelers-43
09-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Don't be surprised. First off, it doesn't have anything to do with "defending the gay lifestyle". It has to do with the majority having the mental capacity to be able to distinguish and understand the difference between giving a guy a kiss on the cheek out of friendship and french kissing him while being involved in a homosexual relationship. There's a big difference between the two.

My suggestion, never go to a "Soldiers Coming Home" ceremony in your local town because I've seen numerous soldiers who recently came home from hell giving their male friends a kiss on the cheek and a hug and then running over to their wives and kids and also giving them a kiss and a hug.

Tankus_Maximus
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Truer words have never been spoken/typed, 8343.

83-Steelers-43
09-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Truer words have never been spoken/typed, 8343.

Thank you sir. I figured my comments were safe to say judging that it's now 2006 and not 1906.

Livinginthe past
09-11-2006, 03:53 AM
Suddenly it seems we have a mature distinction between being gay and behaviour that would have been described as such many moons ago.

Sure, it took a potential slur against a Steelers LBer to get us all there - but its just a relief that a man can kiss another unrelated man or maybe even get a manicure and he wont be automatically labelled homosexual.

Even better, it wont matter which team this guy plays for - calling someone homosexual will no longer be intended as an insult.

I look forward to this new era of open mindedness on SteelersFever - a pioneering website in every sense.

NM

Tankus_Maximus
09-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Calling someone homosexual will no longer be intended as an insult?

Only if they're playing for The Steelers!!

j/k..I had to do it.

Men can kiss (peck on the cheek, no tongue wrestling)..Tony Soprano does it all the time, and he's even manlier than JP.

floodcitygirl
09-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Don't be surprised. First off, it doesn't have anything to do with "defending the gay lifestyle". It has to do with the majority having the mental capacity to be able to distinguish and understand the difference between giving a guy a kiss on the cheek out of friendship and french kissing him while being involved in a homosexual relationship. There's a big difference between the two.

My suggestion, never go to a "Soldiers Coming Home" ceremony in your local town because I've seen numerous soldiers who recently came home from hell giving their male friends a kiss on the cheek and a hug and then running over to their wives and kids and also giving them a kiss and a hug.Very well said. :thmbup:

SteelerFanInCA
09-11-2006, 02:33 PM

Hey easy there on the "homo" thing big fella. Not all of us from CA are gay. :smile:

augustashark
09-11-2006, 03:20 PM
This thread has not been locked yet?

Steel City Mafia
09-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Nuff said...

http://i7.tinypic.com/35d6l2x.gif

Tankus_Maximus
09-12-2006, 09:28 AM
LMFAO...that's the sh!znit.

Justin Otstott
09-18-2006, 02:37 PM

NM

LMFGDAO OMG!!! :sofunny:

davidgrenier
09-18-2006, 03:14 PM

An actual quote my wife heard at her work this week (she's ground crew at a major airline):

"I'm 100% straight, but I'd have sex with Tom Brady."

Livinginthe past
09-18-2006, 03:19 PM
An actual quote my wife heard at her work this week (she's ground crew at a major airline):

"I'm 100% straight, but I'd have sex with Tom Brady."

Ha ha.

Amazes me when people say stuff like that...I presume it was a man saying it...right?

NM

Infamix
09-20-2006, 08:51 AM
Peezy is comfortable with his sexuality...not homo

memphissteelergirl
09-20-2006, 11:08 AM

:yawn: :coffee: Oh, I'm sorry did you say something?

sumo
09-20-2006, 11:45 AM

Haven't you ever heard of being metro? -- My man Joey's a metro -- watch queer eye for the straight guy and get a clue -- other notable metros in the NFL include:

Jeff Garcia -- saw a show one time where he took his dog to a doggie day spa

Jason Sehorn -- big time metro -- has his actress wife dress him all the time in cute imported designer shirts

Tom Brady -- uses several different "products" on his hair

Dick Vermeil -- Cries when he runs out of his favorite cereal and talks about wine too much

Metros are progressive -- they're not afraid to express their emotions and invest in "products" to improve their appearance -- I cringe to bring this last point up - maybe somebody already mentioned this - but Cowher kissed Kordell one time on national tv after he made a 40 yard run for a touchdown .... never mind - you're right --they're all homos

Tankus_Maximus
09-20-2006, 10:23 PM
I don't think Joey's metro at all..I just think he's black mafia. They can do that there.

sumo
09-21-2006, 10:52 AM
I don't think Joey's metro at all..I just think he's black mafia. They can do that there.

Black mafia? -- I must be old because I have no idea what that is -- please expound -- does that involve setting your pit bulls loose on little ponies?

Tankus_Maximus
09-21-2006, 10:33 PM
I dunno if they set 'em loose on ponies, but I always see 'em strollin with pit bulls. But just turn on BET, or your local hip hop station and I'm sure you'll get the jist of it.

lilyoder6
09-23-2006, 02:28 PM
so i guess when a lil kid kisses his dad or brother that he is a homo. so i think u are blowin the whole thing out of proportion.. i don't hear any one else talking about the kiss... sayin he is a homo... so drop it..

Livinginthe past
09-23-2006, 02:30 PM
so i guess when a lil kid kisses his dad or brother that he is a homo. so i think u are blowin the whole thing out of proportion.. i don't hear any one else talking about the kiss... sayin he is a homo... so drop it..

I think you are probably confusing homosexuality with incest.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-23-2006, 02:34 PM
I think you are probably confusing homosexuality with incest.

NM

LOL...thanks LITP..that makes it soooo much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sofunny: :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
09-23-2006, 05:16 PM
LOL...thanks LITP..that makes it soooo much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sofunny: :sofunny:

Ha ha.

Couldn't resist.......and you're welcome :toofunny:

NM