PDA

View Full Version : rock n roll 400- who to watch/who will win?

tony hipchest
09-09-2006, 12:52 PM
this should be the most drama packed race to date. anyone from 4-11 in the points race can miss the chance for a championship. all it takes is a little revenge kenseth owes and gordons season could go up in flames. i expect everyone 1-11 to run well (im thinking jj will sandbag though and not run for a win). i will be watching rookie clint boyer to have a suprise top 5 finish in awesome childress equipment. that and the gibbs cars should be strong. kyle bush always has a top 5 finish at richmond, and both hamlin and burton have the added incentive of racing in their home state.

1) harvick
2) hamlin
3) gordon
4) kenseth
5) kyle bush
6) burton

Fire Haley
09-09-2006, 10:52 PM
After: Chevy Rock & Roll 400

Rank Driver Behind
1. -- Matt Kenseth Leader
2. -- Jimmie Johnson -5
3. -- Kevin Harvick -10
4. +1 Kyle Busch -15
5. +2 Denny Hamlin -20
6. -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. -25
7. +2 Mark Martin -30
8. +2 Jeff Burton -35
9. -5 Jeff Gordon -40
10. +1 Kasey Kahne -45

Poor Tony....that karma's a bitch, ain't it?:bouncy:

Tony is toast, Gordon finishes 31st, Junior barely runs good enough, Jimmie is 2nd in the standings, Burton and Martin are in, Kayne is in, Harvick beats the Kyle,
.... AND MATT KENSETH IS NUMBERO UNO !!!

Jimmy James
09-09-2006, 11:55 PM
Way to go Burton! Win it all without winning a single race! :)

tony hipchest
09-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Poor Tony....that karma's a bitch, ain't it?:bouncy:

Tony is toast

hey! i picked the winner! oh, you mean tony blewart. yeah i probably wouldve rather seen gordon miss it again but stewart missing it is 2nd best. gordon wont win it, and jj showed why his sandbagging tactics will prevent him from winning it all once again. he just cant keep a roll going and im pretty sure hes happy with his daytona and brickyard wins. there are just too many drivers out there who are far hungrier than somebody who soaks up the accolades all year, every year and fades towards the end. i gotta say im rooting for jr, martin, kenseth, harvick in that order. anyone but hendrick will be fine by me.

but if the evil does happen it would be great to see kyle win it and jimmie left to tears.

Mamaduck43
09-10-2006, 05:38 AM
I will admit that I got almost as nervous watching the race as I do during a Steeler game..... Of course, I was rooting for Junior, and the way he had to nurse those brakes was driving me nuts!!!!!! I imagine that he will sleep well tonight - - couple of ibuprofin for sore leg muscles, most likely.....

I would have rather seen Tony in the chase than #24, but better luck next year..... I do think that there has been a lot of bad feelings generated all through this years' season, and some of the drivers who didn't make the chase may be in position to do some spoiling in the rest of the races.... It will be interesting to watch.....