PDA

View Full Version : To my steeler buddies

bengalsfan21
06-30-2005, 02:29 PM
I need some help on cincybengals...All of you who are signed up should sign on and look for the cincybengals playoff threads, now when you find them vote on turtleshell, and ntdkytsgirl...Turtleshell is a victim of corruption since bddfc is paying ppl off with BB and ntdkytsgrl is who I put my money on to win. So come on guys help your favorite bengal fan out here. :D

bengalsfan21
06-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Ok nevermind no voteing for either one of them.

clevestinks
06-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Not me, I went to the Bengals site. Posted a couple threads, now I`m done. I will return during the season after our two games, win or lose, to dish it out or take it. Hopefully a win for us.

Go_Cats
06-30-2005, 02:52 PM
you will come back after two losses!!,,, BTW vote for scott (BDDFC) b/c he gave me bengal bucks :)

RoethlisBURGHer
06-30-2005, 02:58 PM
you will come back after two losses!!,,, BTW vote for scott (BDDFC) b/c he gave me bengal bucks :)

What the fuck are bengal bucks?

clevestinks
06-30-2005, 03:03 PM
Save the smack for the Blast Furnace retard.

bengalsfan21
06-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Just come vote for ntdkytsgrl and thats it...I would do it for you...and what the hell vote for turtle shell to just don't tell them I told you to.

bengalsfan21
06-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Vote for turtle Shell
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=6057

Vote for ntdkytsgrl
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=6058

bengalsfan21
06-30-2005, 06:17 PM
What the fuck are bengal bucks?

If you come over there and help me out a little you'll find out...and then i'll make sure you get a few thousand or so of them... :D

BlitzburghRockCity
06-30-2005, 07:28 PM
There I did it, now gimme my money... hey wait, can u convert bengal bucks into US currency or can u only spend it in Zimbabwe on the 6 thursday of the 13 th month after 8th full moon????

bengalsfan21
06-30-2005, 08:32 PM
There I did it, now gimme my money... hey wait, can u convert bengal bucks into US currency or can u only spend it in Zimbabwe on the 6 thursday of the 13 th month after 8th full moon????

Yeah you can only spend it there...who did you vote for?

bengalsfan21
06-30-2005, 09:16 PM
I need two more votes for turtle shell...come on 2 ppl help me out here...Support SF's favorite bengals fan :D

BB2W
06-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Vote for Spalmer69.....he is losing to a Canadian. :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Yeah you can only spend it there...who did you vote for?

the person u told me to vote for..

bengalsfan21
07-01-2005, 09:51 AM
ok now lets get it done for theauthority
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=6076

bengalsfan21
07-01-2005, 09:53 AM
ntdkytsgrl is in overtimes some how...so we gotta get a vote for her again.
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=6075

bengalsfan21
07-01-2005, 10:33 AM
I have handed in my temporary resignation on cincybengals until after the cincybengal.com playoffs....I have been accused of corruption and cheating, but I don't know what they are talking about :huh: , but if you guys need any help in deciding on who to vote for just let me know. :D

clevestinks
07-01-2005, 12:58 PM
I have handed in my temporary resignation on cincybengals until after the cincybengal.com playoffs....I have been accused of corruption and cheating, but I don't know what they are talking about :huh: , but if you guys need any help in deciding on who to vote for just let me know. :D
The bengal stripes are starting to turn Black And Gold!

bengalsfan21
07-01-2005, 01:09 PM
The bengal stripes are starting to turn Black And Gold!

Never I will not allow myself to be that sick in twisted....Sorry got carried away...If I have to I will start my own forum and be the only member. :D

bengalsfan21
07-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Come on cleve get over there and vote for ntdkytsgrl...she is down by 5 and needs some help, you don't have to post just vote.... :D.......

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Come on cleve get over there and vote for ntdkytsgrl...she is down by 5 and needs some help, you don't have to post just vote.... :D.......
Yes.. Thats it.. Ruin the integrity of anyones win but asking a STEELER fan to come vote..

You disappoint me Ben :nono:

bengalsfan21
07-01-2005, 03:37 PM
I am just trying to make it easy for Dave to win, he offered me alot of BB if I can make it happen...

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Ohhhh! Then its all good :pity:

:shrug: :argue:

bengalsfan21
07-01-2005, 03:57 PM
If you want to maybe double his offer I can lobby for you....you know it's always good for the good duy to win.

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 04:10 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/pity.gif

figg
07-01-2005, 04:55 PM
If you want to maybe double his offer I can lobby for you....you know it's always good for the good duy to win.

:buttkick:

Bengal Dave
07-01-2005, 05:51 PM
I am just trying to make it easy for Dave to win, he offered me alot of BB if I can make it happen...

Ben. Stop this crap man. I told you no Steeler votes. It's crooked. Good god! :busted:

clevestinks
07-01-2005, 08:23 PM
Ben. Stop this crap man. I told you no Steeler votes. It's crooked. Good god! :busted:

Dave does make a good point here. Its not so bad having different fans from different teams around. Makes for good conversation and fun. But if we were having a serious Steelers poll or a vote, i would want a good clean vote with just the people that it was intended for.

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 08:25 PM
Dave does make a good point here. Its not so bad having different fans from different teams around. Makes for good conversation and fun. But if we were having a serious Steelers poll or a vote, i would want a good clean vote with just the people that it was intended for.
Its not very serious.. just for fun, but the winner will prob get a t shirt..

clevestinks
07-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Yeah I understand but still, when push comes to shove you have your site and we have ours.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Maybe we should put a poll to see who the coolest bengal fan on SF is? well, maybe not coolest since bengals arent cool, but atleast the most fun to push around! :rofl:

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Yeah I understand but still, when push comes to shove you have your site and we have ours.
I agree and completely give you props for actually saying what you said..

:beerbang:

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Maybe we should put a poll to see who the coolest bengal fan on SF is? well, maybe not coolest since bengals arent cool, but atleast the most fun to push around! :rofl:
Wait till season tme, I am pushin yer ass INTO the furnace and burin you to a tiny crisp.. It'll be great!!! :ak47:

clevestinks
07-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Wait till season tme, I am pushin yer ass INTO the furnace and burin you to a tiny crisp.. It'll be great!!! :ak47:
You know burying someone in the blast furnace doesn`t mean that you couldn`t be the coolest bengals fan, as long as you know your stuff, and back it up.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah, the BF isnt for lame bashing.. Ur team sux, this player blows, my team rules, kinda crap. If you have intelligent posts and facts, then feel free to blast away, but if u dont, prepare to get eaten alive all the sooner.

clevestinks
07-01-2005, 08:56 PM
Yeah, the BF isnt for lame bashing.. Ur team sux, this player blows, my team rules, kinda crap. If you have intelligent posts and facts, then feel free to blast away, but if u dont, prepare to get eaten alive all the sooner.

Then after the facts , your team sucks! LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2005, 09:00 PM
No doubt.. gotta throw in those classic 1 liners since big words tend to confuse them :D

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 12:32 AM
No doubt.. gotta throw in those classic 1 liners since big words tend to confuse them :D

:chair: :flipoff: Wait this isn't the BF.... :peace:

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 06:54 AM
Bengals fan always tries to act as if he isn`t a Steelers fan when his friends come around.

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 08:38 AM
I will never be a steelers fan....If anything I would jump on the Redskins with them being my 2nd favorite team...I have no jersey's or collections like I do with the bengals but I love the team and root for them.

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 08:58 AM
Ahh come on, just think about it. You like here. Why not just cross the line?

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Ahh come on, just think about it. You like here. Why not just cross the line?

Never...I am no turncoat...I am loyal you have a better chance of turning bengaldave into steelerdave..

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Never...I am no turncoat...I am loyal you have a better chance of turning bengaldave into steelerdave..
Some how I doubt that! I respect Dave for being a die hard, knowledgable fan, I don`t understand his hate of the Steelers.

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Some how I doubt that! I respect Dave for being a die hard, knowledgable fan, I don`t understand his hate of the Steelers.

He probably had a bad run in with a steeler fan as a child....I think he used to go to games with my dad and maybe they got into it with a steeler fan once or twice....But only Dave knows.

BengalBrian
07-02-2005, 11:27 AM
The best part about this coming season is so many of you think we cant 'bring it' when we play you or anyone for that matter.. Go ahead and chant on 'bungle bungle bungle'.. But the truth is, those days are over and our team has made huge strides and its going to take everyone by surprise as it started when we beat the undefeated Chiefs.. It didnt end there as we later came back in a less than 2 minute comeback victory IN pittsburgh against you guys.. WITH KITNA!!! Then we stomped the champions in preseason.. We pulled our first string out in the first quarter and dillon was STILL trying to produce in the third. Then we came back on the Ravens, then almost the Pats IN NE!.. Comeon people.. You talk about how we talk out our asses but all you can talk about it how we havent been to the playoffs in 15 years.. Gimme a break.. Would you put money on going 2-0 on us this season? I sure the hell wouldnt

bigbensgirl7
07-02-2005, 01:35 PM
The best part about this coming season is so many of you think we cant 'bring it' when we play you or anyone for that matter.. Go ahead and chant on 'bungle bungle bungle'.. But the truth is, those days are over and our team has made huge strides and its going to take everyone by surprise as it started when we beat the undefeated Chiefs.. It didnt end there as we later came back in a less than 2 minute comeback victory IN pittsburgh against you guys.. WITH KITNA!!! Then we stomped the champions in preseason.. We pulled our first string out in the first quarter and dillon was STILL trying to produce in the third. Then we came back on the Ravens, then almost the Pats IN NE!.. Comeon people.. You talk about how we talk out our asses but all you can talk about it how we havent been to the playoffs in 15 years.. Gimme a break.. Would you put money on going 2-0 on us this season? I sure the hell wouldnt
Brian, Brian, Brian. First let me start by saying I believe you guys will bring it this year. Do I believe you are Super Bowl bound??? NO! Playoff bound??? Possibly as a wild card (but 8-8 or even 9-7 won't get you there)! A Season abouve 500 bound??? for your true fans I hope so, life has been too depressing for you guys.
Now on to your comment. You talk about beating the Chiefs 2 yrs. ago...stranger things have happened (eg. Miami beating New England...who really thought that would happen??? but it did.) Next you talk about beating us. Well that year we didn't have it, let me remind you, you beat a team that finished 6-10 and wasn't playing the typical Steelers football of pounding the ball down the opposing teams throughts-well we're back!!! Then you talk about the Pats in PRESEASON!!! #1 there is a reason those games don't count on your record....it's practice...it's a time to find out what kind of depth you have and it's a race to see who gets what roster spots. Every year the Bengals have a good preseason...that really doesn't mean anything at all and I'm sick of hearing Bengal fans talk about their preseason victories. When it comes to the Steelers, I don't care what the score is, I care about how our guys play, how our depth is, and I get to see how the rookies do for the first time. That's what makes it exciting to me....But I think for others it gives them a false sense of Security! Now on to your comebacks...we had some good comebacks too (at Dallas for example). It happens...Congrats...it's a new year! The bottom line is, every year we hear the same thing in the offseason, and every year it leads to disapointment for you guys. I'm not saying this year will be the same, but I'm not saying it will be any different either. I think you guys will give us 2 great games this year and there is a possiblity you beat us once...and NO I never bet on the Steelers for anything (don't want to jinx them).

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Brian we had a thread a couple months ago, about who would be one of the more improved teams. My choice as well as a couple others, was the Bengals and Panthers. I beleive most of us would agree that cin should be better. But this is a Steelers site, we don`t go around singing praise for other teams. The Bengals praise your looking for is bengals.com

BengalBrian
07-02-2005, 10:42 PM
:shrug: You guys just say how we never back up any football facts or say anything intelligent.. These past two years have been much different and although 8-8 isnt that impressive, it shows we are back and I can almost guarantee a 10-6 or better season this year. In fact, I would be surprised and highly disappointed if it didnt happen.. The team is definately poised to pull it off

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Hmmm...first you hijack Brians thread then Brian hijacks my thread...

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Just beat cleveland and I`ll be happy!

BengalBrian
07-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Just beat cleveland and I`ll be happy!
First game of the season baby! :cheers:

bengalsfan21
07-07-2005, 05:24 PM
I seen in one of these post somewhere you guys liked Brian, Dave, and Myself....If this is true show Dave some love and go vote for him.....
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=6160 :cheers:

BengalBrian
07-07-2005, 05:25 PM
and then vote for me next round :)

bengalsfan21
07-07-2005, 05:36 PM
and then vote for me next round :)

:argue: :chair: ........Quit trying to hijack my thread punk....

clevestinks
07-07-2005, 05:39 PM
No! The Bengals .com forum was just for kicks when I checked it out. I will return Steelers/Bengals weeks. Just to talk a little good clean smack. Although I have no respect for WM and fans like him!

bengalsfan21
07-07-2005, 05:42 PM
No! The Bengals .com forum was just for kicks when I checked it out. I will return Steelers/Bengals weeks. Just to talk a little good clean smack. Although I have no respect for WM and fans like him!

Followinf fans should be put in the same category as wretchedmass during the cincybengals playoffs....
BDDFC
SPALMER69
VEDDERLAX11
BRIAN
NOTDARKYET

Remember those names when you vote

clevestinks
07-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Brian ? Not bengalbrian right?

bengalsfan21
07-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Brian ? Not bengalbrian right?

Yes so that means you should vote for dave :D

BengalBrian
07-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Actually.. Dave is cheating by inviting his loads of raiders fans over... I think you guys should counter his attempts and go vote for vedderlax.. Dave is the biggest Steeler hater you will ever meet..

Need I say more? :)

BengalBrian
07-07-2005, 07:42 PM
In fact.. If you guys do me this favor and outweigh the raider votes by pickin vedder, then I will create a new video with my 2 year old saying Cleveland sucks

bengalsfan21
07-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Actually.. Dave is cheating by inviting his loads of raiders fans over... I think you guys should counter his attempts and go vote for vedderlax.. Dave is the biggest Steeler hater you will ever meet..

Need I say more? :)

Dave allie with another teams fans....I dare you accuse him of that, I am the only one who makes friends with other teams fans....You should be ashamed of yourself for telling lies Brian... :sly:

bengalsfan21
07-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Ok guys things have changed....I need a few votes for Brian when the time comes, I just need to know who is with me here... Remember i'm SF favorite Bengals fan... :bouncy: