PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Nation Whats Your Plans

Black@Gold Forever32
09-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Well with our Steelers playing Thursday. I was wondering what most of your plans are for today on this NFL kickoff Sunday. I have NFL Sunday Ticket and I will watching the Bengals take of the Chiefs in KC. With a close eye on Reggie Bush's debut against the Browns. I know this topic isn't important. But just wondering what the Nation does when the Steelers are not playing on Sundays.

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 11:09 AM
i watch whatever games are on...I too will be watching the Bungles-Chiefs...switching to check up on the Clowns-Saints...and at 4:00...scouting the Jagoffs against the Plowboys....:cool: :cool:

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Well with our Steelers playing Thursday. I was wondering what most of your plans are for today on this NFL kickoff Sunday. I have NFL Sunday Ticket and I will watching the Bengals take of the Chiefs in KC. With a close eye on Reggie Bush's debut against the Browns. I know this topic isn't important. But just wondering what the Nation does when the Steelers are not playing on Sundays.Exactly what you are doing! Watching every team thats in our divison plus The Patsy's because I've go to please the Hometowners.

BBC
09-10-2006, 11:28 AM
I just watch whatever teams are on. I believe it's TB vs. Baltimore, then Cowboys vs. Jacksonville.

So I get to watch 3 teams on the Steelers schedule in 2 games, not bad.

83-Steelers-43
09-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Cooking ribs, drink ice cold beer, switch back and forth between the Bengals vs Chiefs and Browns vs Saints. Watch the Jaguar game. Watch the Giants vs Colts tonight. Catch the local sports shows at 11:30 tonight on KDKA.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Cooking ribs, drink ice cold beer, switch back and forth between the Bengals vs Chiefs and Browns vs Saints. Watch the Jaguar game. Watch the Giants vs Colts tonight.

Good stuff man. Can I get some of those ribs?

SteelCityMan786
09-10-2006, 11:41 AM
School work and whatever football games I can watch.

83-Steelers-43
09-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Good stuff man. Can I get some of those ribs?

No problem, there is plenty. :smile:

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-10-2006, 12:38 PM
Thinking about our next game ... what else is there to do??

SteelCityMan786
09-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Thinking about our next game ... what else is there to do??

Nothing really.

Atlanta Dan
09-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Falcons game and switching back to the Ravens and Bengals games early on NFL Sunday Ticket - Dallas-Jax and the Manning Bowl later

HburgXL06
09-10-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm goin to be watchin any and all games I can, payin special attention to teams in our division and others that we match up wit this season. Right now here the games that are playin are:

New York Jets (13) vs. Tennessee Titans (0)

Tampa Bay Bucs (0) vs. Baltimore Ravens (17)

Philadelphia Eagles (14) vs. Houston Texans (10)

Halftime for all.

I have to do schoolwork as well at some point but..."I don't wanna!" Lol. Peace.

BuFu

SteelCzar76
09-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Well with our Steelers playing Thursday. I was wondering what most of your plans are for today on this NFL kickoff Sunday. I have NFL Sunday Ticket and I will watching the Bengals take of the Chiefs in KC. With a close eye on Reggie Bush's debut against the Browns. I know this topic isn't important. But just wondering what the Nation does when the Steelers are not playing on Sundays.

I'll be between games scouting the Jags, Bungles, Ratbirds and Clowns. Oh yeah,.. and the Patsies as well.

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"