PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo........who's rooting for the Bengals today??

stillers4me
09-10-2006, 10:36 AM
BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/whodey.jpg

Black@Gold Forever32
09-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Yea I'm rooting for the Bengals. I'm rooting for them to lose to the Chiefs. Today I'm a big Chiefs fan. After today I will go back to hating the Chiefs.

Tankus_Maximus
09-10-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm hoping Kendrell Bell comes in on a blitz and shatters Caution's other knee!! Let the Anthony Wright-era begin!!!

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 11:09 AM
I'm hoping Kendrell Bell comes in on a blitz and shatters Caution's other knee!! Let the Anthony Wright-era begin!!!

LOL..Im not rooting for any injuries...but i am rooting for KC to roll over them....:cool: :cool:

SteelCityMan786
09-10-2006, 11:18 AM

Where 4-12 Seasons or worse reign.:sofunny:

silver & black
09-10-2006, 11:21 AM
I am... for obvious reasons! :bouncy:

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I never root for any other team, nope just can't do that!!!

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I am... for obvious reasons! :bouncy:Can't blame you, but GO Chiefs!

silver & black
09-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Can't blame you, but GO Chiefs!

That's ok, I understand. :smile:

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 12:40 PM
3-3...2nd quarter..Palmer has done nothing....

KC fumbles a punt and gives Cincy the ball at the 14....Cincy proceeds to lose 6 yards in 3 plays and kick a FG...

SteelCityMan786
09-10-2006, 01:01 PM
7-7 in Houston. Philly has been week all day

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 01:17 PM
17-3 Cincy at halftime...they went to the no huddle and KC has no answer....

Also...man...has KC's O-line gone south early..no protection at all....everyone who took LJ as the #1 FF pick may have a long year....:cool: :cool:

CantStop85
09-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Man Larry Johnson is unstoppable...

...wait...nevermind.

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 01:29 PM

...wait...nevermind.

LOL....

*points to my previous post*

Stillers#1
09-10-2006, 01:30 PM

...wait...nevermind.

Wow, you thought long and hard about that one. He is still averaging over 4 yrd per carry against you. And since you have never played a down of football, let me explain something to you. You have an old tired DT, who will be winded in the 2nd half. So don't talk shit yet. 30 min is a long time.

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 01:50 PM
nice cheap shot by the Bengals on Trent Green....

of course...no penalty.....

CantStop85
09-10-2006, 01:51 PM
And I think we just killed Trent Green.

CantStop85
09-10-2006, 01:53 PM
nice cheap shot by the Bengals on Trent Green....

of course...no penalty.....
Robert Geathers was blocked into Green...but you guys know how that goes. :busted:

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Robert Geathers was blocked into Green...but you guys know how that goes. :busted:

oh yeah CS...Kennison REALLY blocked him....LOL

Please..not another word about hitting QB's from you guys.....

Stillers#1
09-10-2006, 01:55 PM
And I think we just killed Trent Green.

First fans to whine about a "cheap shot" against their team. First fans to be happy about a cheap shot the other way.

CantStop85
09-10-2006, 02:04 PM
First fans to whine about a "cheap shot" against their team. First fans to be happy about a cheap shot the other way.
Did you see a smiley after that statement? I think you were implying my emotions there, bud.

Stillers#1
09-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Did you see a smiley after that statement? I think you were implying my emotions there, bud.

Thats one of the wonderful things about the internet, bud.

SteelShooter
09-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Nyet!

Tankus_Maximus
09-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Trent Green was already sliding when he was hit. That definitely should have been a flag.

CantStop85
09-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Trent Green was already sliding when he was hit. That definitely should have been a flag.
The defender actually was hit from behind just before he hit Trent Green. It was close, but Trent didn't slide until the very last second and by the time he did, the defender was already coming in for the hit and the field was slick to begin with.

Oh well, the penalty wouldn't have made a difference either way and it appears as the hit won't either. It's just good to see that Trent should be OK.

Tankus_Maximus
09-10-2006, 04:31 PM
*sigh*...this is like trying to teach the blind to drive. I understand your knowledge of contact sports (specifically American Football) is limited strictly to cross-country, so I'll try to make this as simple as I can for you:

When the QB breaks the pocket, for all intents & purposes he is a ball-carrier (i.e. receiver, rb, etc), BUT when said QB goes into a slide (feet first, head last), he CANNOT be touched by opposing defender. If the QB should slide head-first, for all intents & purposes he's free game. In this situation the QB had already committed to slide feet first, (even Ray Charles could see that) followed by the helmet-to-helmet contact. There should have been a flag.

Regardless, it was a moot play. Congratulations on killing a 36-year old QB. Good job.

MattsMe
09-10-2006, 04:36 PM

...wait...nevermind.

148 yards today. I'd call that unstoppable.

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 04:37 PM
My last thoughts on this....

PLEASE dont claim he was blocked into the QB..watch the play..that theory is ludicrous

whether he was sliding or not..Geathers went for his head...and connected....

Cheap shot...

Cincy would have probably won anyways..as KC no longer has an O-line...thats why Green was running in the first place...

Enjoy your scrimmage against Cleveland next week...we'll be here waiting for you week 3....:cool: :cool:

Tankus_Maximus
09-10-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh yeah...pick your poison kid...a skinny Ben, or a healthy Batch! The result's gonna be the same.

CantStop85
09-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Regardless, it was a moot play. Congratulations on killing a 36-year old QB. Good job.
Coming from the man who publicly wished that the Chiefs would take out Palmer's other knee. You're cool.

CantStop85
09-10-2006, 04:46 PM
My last thoughts on this....

PLEASE dont claim he was blocked into the QB..watch the play..that theory is ludicrous

whether he was sliding or not..Geathers went for his head...and connected....

Cheap shot...

Cincy would have probably won anyways..as KC no longer has an O-line...thats why Green was running in the first place...

Enjoy your scrimmage against Cleveland next week...we'll be here waiting for you week 3....:cool: :cool:
Oh well, it could be argued either way. Very much a moot point in the end.

You guys better be on your A games week 3, we almost have a defense this time around. :blurp:

Tankus_Maximus
09-10-2006, 04:48 PM
I'll publickly wish it again next week, and the week after that, and the week after that. I'll publicly wish it until the man retires. If he can publicly hate The Steelers, I can publicly hate him.

Of course coming from the boy who claimed that Ben's accident was no big deal, and he "just messed his face up a bit", and the same boy who's never played a down in his life....your opinion loses all credibility.

Tankus_Maximus
09-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Here's to hoping Romeo Crennel can eat Caution.

CantStop85
09-10-2006, 06:02 PM
I'll publickly wish it again next week, and the week after that, and the week after that. I'll publicly wish it until the man retires. If he can publicly hate The Steelers, I can publicly hate him.

Of course coming from the boy who claimed that Ben's accident was no big deal, and he "just messed his face up a bit", and the same boy who's never played a down in his life....your opinion loses all credibility.
:sofunny: You're pitiful.

Tankus_Maximus
09-10-2006, 06:03 PM
You keep proving my point.

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Oh well, it could be argued either way. Very much a moot point in the end.

You guys better be on your A games week 3, we almost have a defense this time around. :blurp:

you almost have a defense....

we always HAVE had a defense..and still do....

Tankus_Maximus
09-10-2006, 06:10 PM
lmfao at he said "almost have a defense". Like it's something to be proud of.

Pathetic.

bigbensgirl7
09-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Well this is a very interesting day.
1. I guess KC really won the game because if it wasn't for that cheap shot they would have won...I just know it. Just like the Bengals would have won the sb if it wasn't for Kimos's cheap shot.
2. Then there is the situation that Carson Palmer sucks....13/19 127 yrds. qb rating 87.0. I mean first of all, why would a team that has the lead just hand the ball off every time. I mean that just means a qb sucks when a team does that..RIGHT BENGAL FANS?????

I found it hilarious that every thing I have heard from Bengals fans all last season and this offseason, happened in their game today!

Petesburgh66
09-11-2006, 12:39 AM
1. I guess KC really won the game because if it wasn't for that cheap shot they would have won...I just know it. Just like the Bengals would have won the sb if it wasn't for Kimos's cheap shot.
2. Then there is the situation that Carson Palmer sucks....13/19 127 yrds. qb rating 87.0. I mean first of all, why would a team that has the lead just hand the ball off every time. I mean that just means a qb sucks when a team does that..RIGHT BENGAL FANS?????

I found it hilarious that every thing I have heard from Bengals fans all last season and this offseason, happened in their game today!

Well stated.

Tankus_Maximus
09-11-2006, 09:18 AM
RACK HER!!!!

She hit the nail right on the head!!

Tankus_Maximus
09-11-2006, 10:08 PM
I agree, the hit was clearly late. Even Mr. Magoo could see that.

Stillers#1
09-11-2006, 11:54 PM
i'm not so much worried that it was a late hit, but it was a dirty hit. People are saying that he (green) slid too late. Well that may be so, however, unless Geather was going for Green's knees (which I highly doubt) he was aiming for a knock out shot and had to know Green was sliding. CantStop85, I am sure you will disagree with this, however, as previously stated, you have never set foot on a football field. This hit was dirty, plain and simple, he deserves to be fined and possbily suspended.

SteelShooter
09-12-2006, 12:02 AM

Woo-Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Get 'em Girl!

Tankus_Maximus
09-12-2006, 09:31 AM
She tore 'em a new one.

CantStop85
09-12-2006, 12:19 PM
i'm not so much worried that it was a late hit, but it was a dirty hit. People are saying that he (green) slid too late. Well that may be so, however, unless Geather was going for Green's knees (which I highly doubt) he was aiming for a knock out shot and had to know Green was sliding.
Green should've been smart enough to slide earlier...he waited until the defender was already coming in for the tackle to slide. And if Geathers was trying to take out Green's legs and all of a sudden Green decides to dive, guess what part of his body is now in the way of getting hit. When a quarterback dives at the last second, it's tough for the defender to avoid hitting them especially when it's slick and you get pushed in the back.

Geathers doesn't even hit Green helmet-to-helmet. Geathers helmet hits Green's shoulder and the impact of Green's head hitting the ground is what knocks him unconscious.
CantStop85, I am sure you will disagree with this, however, as previously stated, you have never set foot on a football field.
Actually, I was a quarterback on my middle school football team. :blurp:

Tankus_Maximus
09-12-2006, 08:34 PM
middle school football team...aka flag football team. and that's the 1st time here you've mentioned anykind of football experience. Why the sudden decision to reveal this?

that doesn't count, that's like saying you play Madden alot so you know football.

BBC
09-12-2006, 09:44 PM
that doesn't count, that's like saying you play Madden alot so you know football.

You don't have to have played football in high school or college to have a knowledge of the game. I know plenty of guys that did neither, yet I still have plenty of good back and forths with them concerning football.

Sure it helps you get a feel for the game and so on, but I wouldn't exactly remove someone's credibility just because they didn't play organized ball.

Tankus_Maximus
09-12-2006, 10:28 PM
You wouldn't remove their credibilit ...but I don't value someone's opinion on that which they've never experienced. Anyone can regurgitate what they heard on ESPN, or their local news.

And Dr. CS85 LOVES to give his amateur opinion on how long Ben's recovery time from either a near-fatal motorcycle or an emergency appendectomy should be. All based on a twisted knee he suffered while competing in cross-country.

CantStop85
09-13-2006, 07:53 PM
middle school football team...aka flag football team. and that's the 1st time here you've mentioned anykind of football experience. Why the sudden decision to reveal this?
Because you had just stated that I'd never set foot on a football field...and playing middle school football isn't something I typically go around bragging about.

You wouldn't remove their credibilit ...but I don't value someone's opinion on that which they've never experienced. Anyone can regurgitate what they heard on ESPN, or their local news.

And Dr. CS85 LOVES to give his amateur opinion on how long Ben's recovery time from either a near-fatal motorcycle or an emergency appendectomy should be. All based on a twisted knee he suffered while competing in cross-country.
If you want to get technical with everything...I'm assuming the majority of us have never stepped foot onto an NFL football field, does that make all our opinions invalid? The NFL is a whole lot different than high school and college.

And damn, what do you know, the league actually just reiterated exactly what I had been saying in this thread about the Geathers hit. I guess all that middle school experience came in handy. :blurp:

Anyway, if you're such a football expert yourself, why don't you give us a list of your credentials?

Livinginthe past
09-13-2006, 09:34 PM
Hey.....whats that blowing silently across my screen...?

Looks like tumbleweed.

NM

tony hipchest
09-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Hey.....whats that blowing silently across my screen...?

NM

:jerkit:

need a tissue?

:sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
09-13-2006, 10:58 PM
Just when I think I'm out....they drag me back in!!

Why don't I list my football credentials?

I don't have a need/want to impress you, and quite frankly I don't wanna get that up close & personal with you kid. I mean I've yet to post my pic on this site (or use it as an avatar), or go into a glorified detail of my accomplishments, much less go into my personal history here. It's become apparent that you've developed some form of relationship with LITP, and now it seems...you want to know my history??? I hate to burst your bubble..but I don't think of you that way.

But know this:
I've forgotten more about football, than you'll ever know.

It's obvious I've gotten under your skin, and for this I make no apologies..but the bigger question is this...didn't you have me on IGNORE?

That lil stunt didn't last too long.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't go around bragging that I was the QB on my middle school football team either, ya should probably keep that to yourself.

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 12:50 AM
Just when I think I'm out....they drag me back in!!

I don't have a need/want to impress you, and quite frankly I don't wanna get that up close & personal with you kid. I mean I've yet to post my pic on this site (or use it as an avatar), or go into a glorified detail of my accomplishments, much less go into my personal history here. It's become apparent that you've developed some form of relationship with LITP, and now it seems...you want to know my history??? I hate to burst your bubble..but I don't think of you that way.

But know this:
I've forgotten more about football, than you'll ever know.

It's obvious I've gotten under your skin, and for this I make no apologies..but the bigger question is this...didn't you have me on IGNORE?

That lil stunt didn't last too long.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't go around bragging that I was the QB on my middle school football team either, ya should probably keep that to yourself.

Soooooo.......no real football experience then eh?

You should choose your battles a little more carefully before you end up making yourself look silly.

Speaking of which, i've only ever known females to use the phrase 'lil' - your not a closet female are you?

Heres your new avatar.

Wankus Tampaximus - A Very Bad Girl.

NM

Tankus_Maximus
09-14-2006, 09:28 AM
Right, that makes total sense.

I've got no football experience, that's why I point out someone else's lack of it.
Right. Makes total sense. Tell you what, since you're so interested, you post yours, then I'll post mine. How's that sound?

Yeah, I bet you've heard females use "lil", especially when ya show them your goods huh?
I bet it goes something like this: "Awwwww, how cute, look how lil it is".
No wonder it struck a nerve, you're emotionally scarred.

BTW....your fetish for young men in green tights is disturbing, but I gotta know..which one of you drives The Batmobile?

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Right, that makes total sense.

I've got no football experience, that's why I point out someone else's lack of it.
Right. Makes total sense. Tell you what, since you're so interested, you post yours, then I'll post mine. How's that sound?

Yeah, I bet you've heard females use "lil", especially when ya show them your goods huh?
I bet it goes something like this: "Awwwww, how cute, look how lil it is".
No wonder it struck a nerve, you're emotionally scarred.

BTW....your fetish for young men in green tights is disturbing, but I gotta know..which one of you drives The Batmobile?

Tell you what Tampaximus,

Its funny that you should bring up the size of a guys manhood - then proceed to ask me to show you mine before you'll show me yours.

For the record, I have learnt about Football purely through the medium of Television - we dont get much call for the sport over here in the UK.

Actually, I couldn't care less what experience of football you have/pretend to have - you've taken so long delaying that its obviously not up to much anyway.

I'd be surprised of they'd let a fine lady like you get involved in too much rough stuff anyway.

You are the one who also has repeatedly (yes, thats means more than once, Wankus) brought up this Batman/Robin scenario - sounds like you might be the gal with the tights fetish.

NM

Tankus_Maximus
09-14-2006, 09:44 AM
You're a Euro???? Awwww man...that's all you had to say!!

No wonder you're all bent outta shape & bitter.

Ya' always know you've stumped someone, when they've got no retort to your comment.

I'll just file this lil diddy under the W column.

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 09:46 AM
You're a Euro???? Awwww man...that's all you had to say!!

No wonder you're all bent outta shape & bitter.

Ya' always know you've stumped someone, when they've got no retort to your comment.

I'll just file this lil diddy under the W column.

Ha ha.

Still no word on your 'football experience' then?

Mommy didnt want her little princess getting her knees dirty right?

Talk about no retort...heh heh.

NM

Tankus_Maximus
09-14-2006, 09:47 AM
Don't get your panties in a bunch now, I'm not gonna be able to respond to ya. I've gotta go to work, but don't worry buttercup. I'll be back later to hand yer a $$ to ya.

Have a great day.

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Don't get your panties in a bunch now, I'm not gonna be able to respond to ya. I've gotta go to work, but don't worry buttercup. I'll be back later to hand yer a $$ to ya.

Have a great day.

Nothin'.

You got absolutely nothin'.

Come on back later when you've fabricated your all-star QB career - no doubt your excellent knowledge of the game is the reaosn 99% of your posts are in the Blast Furnace right?

Wankus Tampaximus - A Very Lame Gal.

NM

CantStop85
09-14-2006, 07:46 PM

Oh no...not the homophobia defense, damn...how can I compete against that?

I just figured you'd be kind enough to share with us all of your football accolades. I want to know what makes a real expert such as yourself.

Stillers#1
09-14-2006, 09:06 PM
:dang: what a lame thread, Tankus, don't call someone out on their lack of football experience, and then when prompted, not give yours.

Besides, I don't think playing football has anything to with talking football. I played football for 10 years, including two years in college, and I am pretty sure John Clayton of ESPN ( who is their football guru) has never played a down of the sport. Being skinny and running cross-country doesn't mean you have no football sense, it just makes you a puss.

Sorry couldn't resist that last part.

Livinginthe past
09-14-2006, 09:15 PM
:dang: what a lame thread, Tankus, don't call someone out on their lack of football experience, and then when prompted, not give yours.

Besides, I don't think playing football has anything to with talking football. I played football for 10 years, including two years in college, and I am pretty sure John Clayton of ESPN ( who is their football guru) has never played a down of the sport. Being skinny and running cross-country doesn't mean you have no football sense, it just makes you a puss.

Sorry couldn't resist that last part.

Tampaximus likes to think of himself as the self appointed guardian of the Blast Furnace - i've yet to see him post anything worthwhile in terms of football analysis on other forums.

I dont know about you, but I feel cheated.

The guy is obviously a tactical genius.

NM

Stillers#1
09-14-2006, 09:42 PM
The guy is obviously a tactical genius.

NM

So I've noticed..

Tankus_Maximus
09-14-2006, 09:47 PM
What makes a football expert? Someone who has actually played a down, taken a snap, actually participate in it..with full pads (no flags here). But what I want to know...and this is the 3rd time asking...What happened to the ignore?? Furthermore, for all the new parties privy to this exchange, let me take you back in time to how we got to where we are:

CS was making some nonesensical rant about how Caution Palmer's twisted knee was far more serious than Ben's near fatal motorcycle, and in this rant he proclaimed how he had a twisted knee of some sort, and as he was a cross-country runner this gave him expertise in the field of sports medicine. Someone else (I forget the name) asked if he had ever played football..to which CS didn't reply (like that's not a first), and I as the 3rd party brought it up in a later rant. And now here we are full circle.

Ok..for those dying to know...my football experience is this:

High School, College, made the 2nd round of cuts for the L.A. Xtreme (XFL), and spent the past couple years playing Semi-pro ball. Satisfied? Can everyone sleep at night now? Good.

C'mon Nigel...cough up yours now.

And CS..the masses are dying to know...what happend to the IGNORE????

Stillers#1
09-15-2006, 12:05 AM
So, the Blast Furnace is now a place to make fun of people personally? I thought this was what trolls were getting banned for. I say, jut let it go, like I said, John Clayton obviously has less football playing experience than you or I do, but that doesn't mean he is any less qualified to talk footaball....at least ESPN thinks so.

And I believe "Nigel" (is tht really his name, how British) already gave us his credentials.

Stillers#1
09-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Green should've been smart enough to slide earlier...he waited until the defender was already coming in for the tackle to slide. And if Geathers was trying to take out Green's legs and all of a sudden Green decides to dive, guess what part of his body is now in the way of getting hit. When a quarterback dives at the last second, it's tough for the defender to avoid hitting them especially when it's slick and you get pushed in the back.

Actually, I was a quarterback on my middle school football team. :blurp:

And if Green had actually "dived" then he is open to any shot. He slid, making him untouchable. I played D in high school and college. Geathers hit was dirty dude. Just ask Kimo.

ARKIESTEEL
09-15-2006, 05:40 AM
I played football on maden 95 once:sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
09-15-2006, 08:31 AM
To quote John J...."I didn't draw First Blood, they did Col."

Besides, where does it say that I have to get along/like EVERYONE??

My "personally making fun" of someone isn't an unprovoked attack, merely the retaliation. If somebody doesn't like my post....IGNORE.

And please, if you can, provide a link to Nigel's credentials...I've never seen 'em.

HometownGal
09-15-2006, 08:52 AM
I played football on maden 95 once:sofunny:

But the real question here, Arkie my dear, is did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? :blurp:

tony hipchest
09-15-2006, 10:20 AM
Being skinny and running cross-country doesn't mean you have no football sense, it just makes you a puss.

:toofunny:

(sorry cantstop but the delivery was excellent)

CantStop85
09-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Being skinny and running cross-country doesn't mean you have no football sense, it just makes you a puss.

Perhaps, but at least I'm a fast puss. I try to balance it out by running track as well. :blurp:

and in this rant he proclaimed how he had a twisted knee of some sort, and as he was a cross-country runner this gave him expertise in the field of sports medicine.
No, actually you just made this up.

Someone else (I forget the name) asked if he had ever played football..to which CS didn't reply (like that's not a first)
This too.

Stillers#1
09-15-2006, 08:08 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=149692&postcount=56

There ya go Tank..read post number 56 in the thread.

Stillers#1
09-15-2006, 08:11 PM
And no-one said you have to like everyone. I dont like Section514 and he is a Steelers fan. I am just happening to take the other side in this arguement. I think you're wrong about the having had to play football, to be able to talk football argument. And like LITP said, if you know so much about football, lay some knowledge on us, not the constant opinion you give us. There are other forums here, not just the blast furnace.

Tankus_Maximus
09-16-2006, 09:47 AM
Look slick...post #65. Catchup.

I think you're wrong in you assumption that "having had to play football, to be able to talk football argument" of me. I used that merely as a bullet-point to reference to, when CS gave us his amateur opinion on comparing Ben's accident to Caution's knee., and when he brought up how he hurt his knee because he ran cross-country. That's it. That's how this thing got brought up.

Allright, I missed the point where Nigel admitted he had no football knowledge. I usually just gloss over his posts as it's filled with rhetoric & blah blah. My bad.

But I will give you this though...yes..being skinny & running cross-country does make you a puss. We can agree on this.

HometownGal
09-16-2006, 03:50 PM
I think you're wrong about the having had to play football, to be able to talk football argument.

Definitely wrong. I played flag football in college for shits and giggles and played QB and sometimes FS. When that big fat bull dyke with the breath of a rotted deer carcass blitzed me one overcast afternoon, knocked me to the ground and caused me to break 2 of my nails, I decided rather quickly that I'd much rather talk football than play it. :blurp:

Livinginthe past
09-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Definitely wrong. I played flag football in college for shits and giggles and played QB and sometimes FS. When that big fat bull dyke with the breath of a rotted deer carcass blitzed me one overcast afternoon, knocked me to the ground and caused me to break 2 of my nails, I decided rather quickly that I'd much rather talk football than play it. :blurp:

Hey i've seen a video that started just like that...you didnt make up in the showers afterwards? :chuckle:

Just kiddin' - rotted deer carcass eh?

NM

Tankus_Maximus
09-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Like you watch straight porn........

Stillers#1
09-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Like you watch straight porn........

Gay Bash much?

Tankus_Maximus
09-17-2006, 12:12 AM
Only on Saturdays.

Why? You interested?

Apparently you haven't been following my defense of JP & his infamous peck with Cowher.

So you're wrong in your assumption that I gay bash. And if that's your idea of gay bashing, you must lead a very sheltered life.

Stillers#1
09-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Only on Saturdays.

Why? You interested?

Apparently you haven't been following my defense of JP & his infamous peck with Cowher.

So you're wrong in your assumption that I gay bash. And if that's your idea of gay bashing, you must lead a very sheltered life.

This coming from the man who rarely ventures out of the Blast Furnace b/c he can't come up with anything but personal attacks. Your shit is weak dude.

Obviously I lead a sheltered life, I only travel to Europe, Asia, and Africa on business. Everything with you has to do with gay something, I'm just wondering if you are trying to find a life partner? I'm sure you could find someone in a Bengals forum.

Tankus_Maximus
09-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Eat sh!t. Why are you so concerned about where/what I post? Why are YOU trying to get so up close & personal with me. If you don't like what I post, don't read it idiot. If you're looking for a fight, go out and get a life. They're nice.

You don't know half of what you're talking about. All you've caught is the tail end of everything. Do a little research before you go popping off.

Livinginthe past
09-18-2006, 03:54 AM
Tsk Tsk.

Touchy Touchy.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-18-2006, 06:35 AM
..... When that big fat bull dyke with the breath of a rotted deer carcass blitzed me one overcast afternoon, knocked me to the ground and caused me to break 2 of my nails.....

....I miss that girl....:pity:

HometownGal
09-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Hey i've seen a video that started just like that...you didnt make up in the showers afterwards? :chuckle:

Just kiddin' - rotted deer carcass eh?

NM

Ewwww - no! LOL! :yuck:

Yes - rotted deer carcass. I'll never forget that breath - blech. She was up in my face before she shoved me and knocked me on my derriere and that breath made my eyes water worse than chopping onions. If she had come near me in the shower - I still had 8 good nails left. :chicken:

Stillers#1
09-18-2006, 09:18 AM
Eat sh!t. Why are you so concerned about where/what I post? Why are YOU trying to get so up close & personal with me. If you don't like what I post, don't read it idiot. If you're looking for a fight, go out and get a life. They're nice.

You don't know half of what you're talking about. All you've caught is the tail end of everything. Do a little research before you go popping off.

LOL....whats wrong Maxipad? Did I touch a nerve? Iif anyone is here looking for a fight its you, everytime I peek at the blast furnace, every single thread has last been posted by you. You are always in here picking fights with fans of other teams, just b/c they are fans of other teams. When you do it, you don't even bring anny football talk whatsoever, it goes straight to personal attacks. I have done my reseasrch little guy, and it all points to you being a tool. You profess you awesome football knowledge to the world, but all I ever see from you is some homo-phobic frat boy comments. Weak sauce dude. I got a life, trust me, just because I spend 15 minutes of my day making you look stupid, doesn't make me a loser, it makes you an idiot, that I only have to spend that much time on here, when you obviously invest over an hour each night in deep thought.

You don't like what I have to say, don't read it, sound familiar?

Stillers#1
09-18-2006, 09:20 AM
Oh, btw I am obviously gay, I mean with a pregnant wife and all.

Tankus_Maximus
09-18-2006, 09:21 AM
*yawn* b-o-r-i-n-g

"Weak sauce dude"- yeah, okay, bro...you're the witty one.

Yeah, you spend 15 minutes a day "making me look stupid", right...and that's probably the biggest highlight in your day. I never professed any "awesome" (lord have mercy, he's found some adjectives) football knowledge, perhaps you're just intimidated by my posts. I dunno. And if I don't see eye-to-eye with fans of other teams it's not straight to a personal attack, you're just walking into the end of the argument. Again, do some research, slick.

Look, it's called The Blast Furnace for a reason, if you can't hang with the big boys perhaps you shouldn't play.

Stillers#1
09-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Actually, no I am not walking in at the end of an arguement. I just started posting when you started being a dick, just because people disagreed with you.

My point is, you can't talk football, you make one semi-valid point, somebody debunks it, and then you question that person's sexuality. That is pretty much the timeline for every post I see you in. Oh once again, I log in look at the Blast furnace, and who has all the last posts....hmmmmmm do you even post on other parts of the forum?

Hanging with the big boys while talking shit about the other fans teams is fine, but I have seen several people banned for bringing the homosexual insults, much like you do. All you do is talk shit, and its not even valid shit, it's weak. And last I checked I have gotten rep points, from just this thread from 4 different people, including you.

Go back to bed and take a nap little guy.

Tankus_Maximus
09-18-2006, 03:26 PM
big man behind a keyboard, aintcha?

what does it matter where I post??

Yeah I gave you points earlier, back when I thought you were allright. My bad, I can own that. But the fact still remains...you're walking in at the end of an argument. Go rack your brain for another 6 hours, and work on your "smack". Your game really needs it, loser.

BBC
09-18-2006, 03:50 PM
*yawn* b-o-r-i-n-g

"Weak sauce dude"- yeah, okay, bro...you're the witty one.

Yeah, you spend 15 minutes a day "making me look stupid", right...and that's probably the biggest highlight in your day. I never professed any "awesome" (lord have mercy, he's found some adjectives) football knowledge, perhaps you're just intimidated by my posts. I dunno. And if I don't see eye-to-eye with fans of other teams it's not straight to a personal attack, you're just walking into the end of the argument. Again, do some research, slick.

Look, it's called The Blast Furnace for a reason, if you can't hang with the big boys perhaps you shouldn't play.

Glad that you don't go straight to personal attacks though. You've surely proven your point in this thread :thumbsup:

Tankus_Maximus
09-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Somebody else walking in on the end of an argument.

Livinginthe past
09-18-2006, 04:01 PM

You are aware that posters can scroll back through the previous pages of any thread, right?

Believe it or not, having an 'argument' on a message board tends to leave a little more evidence what of what was said than on that takes part face-to-face.

Its pretty obvious what conclusion most of these guys have come to......

NM

BBC
09-18-2006, 04:01 PM

Seems like anyone that calls you out on something that you obviously do (ask any person on this site Tank) is just walking in on the end of an argument.

You stick with your logic though, I'm sure it hasn't failed you before :rolleyes:

CantStop85
09-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Just curious, but do you have any friends?

Tankus_Maximus
09-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Is that why we're here?? To make friends??

Yeah BBC, right, whatever.

Stillers#1
09-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Just curious, but do you have any friends?

No, he doesn't, if any guy comes within 10 feet of him, Tank assumes that the guy is attracted to him, and labels him a homosexual.

Tankus_Maximus
09-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Well after you walked up to me in the mens room like that, can ya blame me?? lol

That coming from a guy who considers me a "gay basher". Nevermind my detailed defense of JP and his smooch on The Chin..I'm still a gay-basher. Right, whatever.

Livinginthe past
09-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Well after you walked up to me in the mens room like that, can ya blame me?? lol

That coming from a guy who considers me a "gay basher". Nevermind my detailed defense of JP and his smooch on The Chin..I'm still a gay-basher. Right, whatever.

If I was you i'd give up while youre...well...... behind......but this thread is only moving in one direction and it involves you, a shovel and something that gets bigger the more you take from it.

NM

Stillers#1
09-18-2006, 10:39 PM
Meanwhile, speaking of homosexual stuff, the Steelers just got raped anally.

Stillers#1
09-18-2006, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=Tankus_Maximus;151580]Well after you walked up to me in the mens room like that, can ya blame me?? lol[QUOTE]

Dreaming out loud again?

Stillers#1
09-18-2006, 10:42 PM
[QUOTE=Tankus_Maximus;151580]Well after you walked up to me in the mens room like that, can ya blame me?? lol

Dreaming out loud again?

X-Terminator
09-18-2006, 11:15 PM
:popcorn:

Tankus_Maximus
09-19-2006, 09:16 AM
anally raped with a plunger no less.

"Dreaming out loud again?"--w-o-w...you had all that time, and that's the best you could come up with??????
Such creative genius, sounds like ya borrowed that line from Nigel there!
Hell, at least he's got an excuse, he's a Euro (they're not known for their sense of humor or creativity). What can I expect next??? Perhaps a "your mama" comeback?? Ahh well...lets see who else you two can get to come out of the woodwork to join you in your crusade. I'll be here to dispense with the pleasantries.

As usual....it's been your pleasure.

ARKIESTEEL
09-19-2006, 09:28 AM
When the butt rape stuff begins you know a thread has some good stuff in it.:computer: :dang:

Let me add something here you guys are on the same team for the most part besides our Bungle freind and the dude from england who likes the pats (which is ironic casue the pats are the folks that run england out of here,,, but never mind) well what I am getting at as we need to stick together a little better than this:hug: :thumbsup: :cheers: :jammin:

Stillers#1
09-19-2006, 12:19 PM
anally raped with a plunger no less.

"Dreaming out loud again?"--w-o-w...you had all that time, and that's the best you could come up with??????
Such creative genius, sounds like ya borrowed that line from Nigel there!
Hell, at least he's got an excuse, he's a Euro (they're not known for their sense of humor or creativity). What can I expect next??? Perhaps a "your mama" comeback?? Ahh well...lets see who else you two can get to come out of the woodwork to join you in your crusade. I'll be here to dispense with the pleasantries.

As usual....it's been your pleasure.

To be honest, you haven't said anything that requires a creative comeback yet. When you are talking about you and I in men's room, it's obviously a fantasy, since it has never happened. Why else would you bring something like that up, if you weren't thinking about it, you wouldn't have brought that up. If you are going to make a weak crack at me.

I'm not on any "crusade" as you so succinctly put it. I just think your a tool, and I have been owning you, and I am not the only Steelers fan who thinks your a tool, judging by the rep I have been recieving.

Tankus_Maximus
09-19-2006, 10:14 PM
You're entire argument is that I'm an alleged Gay-basher....yet...I vehemently (look it up, I know it's gonna stump you) defended Joey Porter and his kiss (yet another point you conveniently chose to ignore).
Then you go on a rant about how I'm a dick with fans of other teams...but yet....it's called The Blast Furnace for a reason! It says "not for the meek of heart". I didn't start a thread directed at you, I thought you were an allright guy once upon a time, I didn't even mention your name, hell Arkie put it best when he toldja that we're on the same side...but you still choose to start shit with me. Well, now you got my attention, son. Let's play.

Then you've got a problem with the fact that I don't post anywhere but The Blast Furnace (that's not exactly true, but I do predominantly post here, I'll give you that)...but I can't for the life of me, figure out why this bothers you. I don't play any new video games, so I can't post anything there. So the only thing that catches my eye is the smack-talk here. So why does it bother you that I only post here?? Enlighten me. Please.

The only thing I can come up with is you're that skinny kid from those old Charles Atlas Ad's they used to run in the back of comics. You know, that guy who got tired of gettin sand kicked in his face by the beach bully. Is that it? You view me as the bully of The Blast Furnace because I crack a gay-joke/reference or three? If that's what's got you all worked up, you need a life. Seriously. Sorry, if I struck a nerve with you, but I'm not a gay-basher. I know plenty o' queens. They don't bother me the least.

That's what it is isn't it?? You got pushed around the playground one-too-many-times growing up, and this is your chance for retribution (look it up), you get all worked up whenever you see my name next to a post, you probably foam at the mouth as you attempt a witty comeback. You live for the chance to "fire back"....but yet...your attempts fall short. Something I'm sure you're quite used to in life.

I couldn't care less that you think I'm a tool...great, good, I LOVE that. That's how I know I've done my job correctly. Oh, btw....how the hell can you own someone???? Especially over the 'net???? That's sooooooooo lame!!! That's a phrase best reserved for a live competition...but to use it in regards to a post on a board???? Lame. Pathetic. Loser.

And as far as this rep you've been r-e-c-e-i-v-i-n-g, sadly...it's probably the high point in your day.

Next time use the spell check..that's what it's there for. I'm not sure what recieving is..but I'm gonna assume you meant r-e-c-e-i-v-i-n-g.

As usual...it's been your pleasure.

Stillers#1
09-19-2006, 10:55 PM
Wow, Tank for someone who doesn't get all worked up, you sure do type a lot of gibberish.

My arguement to begin with, was that you were wrong in your assumption, that you had to have played football, to be able to have any knowledge in the game. Look at your posts jagoff. Then when you lost that arguement, you resorted to the gay-bashing. Please feel free to see why I even bothered to interact with you in the first place, in this thread. That's the cool thing about the fact that this forum saves all of the posts, you can go "back in time" as Marty McFly would say, and see what your stupid, frat-boy ass said.

Just because you "defended" Porter for his kiss (he hardly needed your help, the person who started that post is obviously even more homophobic than you, I thought you Californian's were open minded), doesn't mean you don't use hom-phobic quips when talking shit on other people. The Blast Furnace is for talking shit on other teams, not personal attacks.

On the off-chance you do make a quip about another team it is usually something that wasn't well thought, or in any way informational.

As far as me getting pushed around on the playground, you are really reaching here aren't you? I don't feel the need to really explain who I was growing up, but I was never, in any way shape or form, bullied. Actually, I have always been the big kid, who stuck up for the little guy, the O-lineman who had his QB's back.

I got into the "conversation" that I felt you were on the wrong side of. I expressed my side, you got butt-hurt. Just b/c you can't handle not giving someone shit. You want to talk about a dick move? Post # 78, that is what got us to where we are. You are only reaping what you sow, if you don't like it, you can ignore me.

And as far as my spelling goes, who cares? It's not like I am writing a novel here, I just don't have the time to be as anal (oops, there's that word again) as you are about your posts.

Tankus_Maximus
09-19-2006, 11:01 PM
More rhetoric & jibberish, still not making any points. You don't like me? I don't care. I live for it. Put me on ignore, ya lil woman. Call a cop, do something other than crying.

Ah post #78..the infamous gay porn line....to sum it up....GET A LIFE.

Stillers#1
09-19-2006, 11:03 PM
WOAH...stalking my posts much? Like I said, I spend 15-20 minutes a day reading and posting. You, however, seem to be right on top of things. Good lord man, does this eat at you all dat long?

Tankus_Maximus
09-19-2006, 11:12 PM
We're in the same time-zone, idiot. Call it coincidence.

Hey..by the way..who died and made you a Moderator?

Stillers#1
09-19-2006, 11:19 PM
Who's being a moderator? I am just merely expressing my opinion, idiot. Night sweetie!

Tankus_Maximus
09-19-2006, 11:21 PM
To quote the vernacular.."dreaming out loud again?".

That's right up there with "your sauce is weak".

Tankus_Maximus
09-19-2006, 11:24 PM
you creativity is waning....c'mon..dig deep..I know you can do it.

xxmagicmanxx
09-20-2006, 02:59 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Edogg85/ChadJohnson.gif

Just be ready, Chad.

24 will once again stop 85.

Yes. . . No
.X...............IKE TAYLOR - STEELERS

Add that one to your chart, Mr. 85.

:sign09:

Stillers#1
09-20-2006, 08:31 AM
Hey dude, you get what you give, and since your posts are clearly limited to what your imagination can come up with (telling me I was a bullied kid, even though you have never met me), my posts are just going to point out how dumb you are. All I really need to do is just copy your posts and paste them in mine, so people can read your wit twice.

You haven't brought anything to the table since I called you out, for being an obnoxious dick. All we have seen from you is how I checked out your johnson in a men's restroom (what?), and how I was obvioulsy bullied because I stood up for LITP when you questioned his sexuality for no reason whatsoever. You're done here dude, these last few posts show what you are, a troll. When you, stop talking football, and start getting personal, you walk right into troll land. Funny how you feel this need to talk so much, smack, from behind a computer screen. What's wrong Maxipad, bullied as a kid and now you want to be the bully? Yes, soak that one in for a moment and realize how lame it was.

Tankus_Maximus
09-20-2006, 09:18 AM
That's just a long wind-bagged way of saying that you're uncreative, unknowledgeable, and ya can't hang. That's also what is known as a tap-out.

It's okay, I understand.

Stillers#1
09-20-2006, 10:34 AM
That's just a long wind-bagged way of saying that you're uncreative, unknowledgeable, and ya can't hang. That's also what is known as a tap-out.

It's okay, I understand.

Sounds like someone is waving the white flag, way to put words in my mouth.......again.

Tankus_Maximus
09-20-2006, 10:21 PM
I can do that cuz I own you.

P.S...your sauce is weak.

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Dude, the only thing you own is a weak game. You keep trying to say that I am quitting, just so you won't have to stay up all night trying to figure out a rebuttal. I ain't going anywhere chump. BTW, don't steal my shit. Please kid, come up with something original that isn't homophobic. Lame excuse for a Stillers fan.

Tankus_Maximus
09-21-2006, 09:12 AM
You couldn't give that catch-phrase away!! I use it sarcastically to remind you of how pathetic your smack is!!

I'm not goin anywhere, lightweight! I'm just gettin warmed up. It's fun to systematically dismantle your feeble, meager attempts to hang with me. You're the sparring partner to my Mike Tyson. Your lack of creativity, and your weak attempts at humor lead me to believe you're running out of gas. Pathetic. It takes me 2 minutes (tops) to shoot your "post" down. You're just a quickie..I'm Everlastin'.

"Your sauce is weak"

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 09:24 AM
Now your Mike Tyson, is this before or after Buster Douglas? You havn't come with anything fresh in a while Tank. Your shit stinks, maybe while your looking for a date at that bath-house you should actually take a bath (oops did I resort to the easiest kind of smack, a gay joke, maybe I really am stooping to your pathetically low level of smack). Sadly, I can't keep this up today, my wife has her first pregnant OBGYN appointment. Catch ya later Maxipad.

(1 min 45 sec to coem up with my rebuttal......15 seconds better than you lol)

Tankus_Maximus
09-21-2006, 09:32 AM
Mike Tyson circa 1987.

Maxipad huh?? I'm still closer to the ladies than you'd ever be.

First kid?

BBC
09-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Why does smack always have to fall apart as time goes on? It started pretty good, but it seems to be ending with simply

'You suck!'

'No you suck!'

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 04:28 PM
the bengals suck

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Maxipad huh?? I'm still closer to the ladies than you'd ever be.

Says Tank, after I vocalize the fact that my wife is pregnant, and yes it is my child. It's also my first.

Tankus_Maximus
09-21-2006, 10:31 PM
I wasn't even gonna go there, ya dick. I was gonna wish you & your wife the best of luck with that child. I've got a 2 1/2 yr old & 1 1/2 yr old bouncin around my house right now (they're both mine). I'm a dick, but even I've got my limits. But now that that's outta the way....

"Your sauce is weak" bro.

Interceptor
09-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Back to the topic at hand. I'm rooting for the Bengals. :chicken:

Prosdo
09-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Back to the topic at hand. I'm rooting for the Bengals. :chicken:

lmao Nice Smiley