PDA

View Full Version : Sort of a goodbye, but not really

blackvelvet
09-10-2006, 07:00 PM
I hate to leave like this, especially since I just joined in March, but the fact is, I have too much going on. Sophmore year is already hectic with all my classes, and then there's band, and that takes up my whole week except for Sundays. So i won't be on as much. I'll pop in whenever I have time.

It's been great guys. Let's keep up the Steel city pride

BlackNGold203
09-10-2006, 07:07 PM
No need to "leave".....:cool: :cool:

Do what ya gotta do friend...we'll always be here when you have time....:bouncy: :bouncy:

Stlrs4Life
09-10-2006, 07:16 PM
No need to "leave".....:cool: :cool:

Do what ya gotta do friend...we'll always be here when you have time....:bouncy: :bouncy:

Exactly, just pop in whenever you can. Good luck with classes.

SteelCityMan786
09-10-2006, 07:17 PM
I hate to leave like this, especially since I just joined in March, but the fact is, I have too much going on. Sophmore year is already hectic with all my classes, and then there's band, and that takes up my whole week except for Sundays. So i won't be on as much. I'll pop in whenever I have time.

It's been great guys. Let's keep up the Steel city pride

Pop in while you have a chance man. We'll be here.

SteelShooter
09-10-2006, 07:21 PM
We all have things going on in our lives. Do as we do................stop by when you can.

An occasional post is better than no posts at all. :cool:

Good luck with school..................See you around!

Lyn
09-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Drop in whenever you can. Just know you are always welcome at SF

83-Steelers-43
09-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Good luck, be safe and stay away from the bong water. :smile:

HometownGal
09-11-2006, 07:01 AM
Sorry to hear you won't be around as much, sweetie, but please pop in when you can! :smile: You are a very responsible young lady to put your studies ahead of everything else - kudos and good luck with your sophomore season! :bouncy:

melroseplace
09-11-2006, 08:10 AM
good luck with school! make sure you don't get so bogged down that you miss watching our boys in action. I find that screaming at the tv/at the game once a week is a good stress reliever lol

floodcitygirl
09-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Come back to check in any time! I wish you the best with school. Good choice. :smile: