PDA

View Full Version : Good Ben pics

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 05:06 PM
thought you guys might like these.. Our photograopher at cincybengals.com took them

http://forums.cincybengals.com/gallery/files/1/100_0514.JPG

http://forums.cincybengals.com/gallery/files/1/100_0513.JPG

I am still a Ben fan.. Just disappointed he ended up with you guys... And that doesnt mean I am not happy with Carson.. Cause I AM.. Just wish Ben ended up in the NFL or at least NOT the AFCN..

Peace... Enjoy the pics

RoethlisBURGHer
07-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Don't worry...the AFCN has two future star QB's in Ben and Carson.Might have a very good one in Frye...and Boller just sucks.

steelparrot
07-01-2005, 05:34 PM
nice pics :cheers:

clevestinks
07-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Someone is starting to become a Steelers fan!

bigbensgirl7
07-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the Pics Brian

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Someone is starting to become a Steelers fan!

Yea right! :) Check out our galley at the site if you are a member.. One of our staffmembers has season tickets and takes about 20-30 pictures every game and we post em on the site.. Soon we will be doin it from the field :)

clevestinks
07-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Yea right! :) Check out our galley at the site if you are a member.. One of our staffmembers has season tickets and takes about 20-30 pictures every game and we post em on the site.. Soon we will be doin it from the field :)

My bad I got you and Bengalfan21 mixed up, honest mistake :D

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 09:17 PM
My bad I got you and Bengalfan21 mixed up, honest mistake :D
He is a fan of you people for whatever reason.. He dont like the Steelers :)

He really likes 'his girl' 'BigBensGirl'... :D

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the Pics Brian
No problem...

clevestinks
07-01-2005, 09:19 PM
He is a fan of you people for whatever reason.. He dont like the Steelers :)

He really likes 'his girl' 'BigBensGirl'... :D

Not yet! He will like the Steelers! I`m not sold on him yet though.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2005, 09:23 PM
comon, u know we're turning you from the darkside..little by little... and soon, you'll be ours !!!

Great pics!

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 09:29 PM
comon, u know we're turning you from the darkside..little by little... and soon, you'll be ours !!!

Great pics!
Well.. I guess maybe just a teensy tiny NOT... Hell no! :)

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2005, 09:30 PM
stop fighting it, give in to the pressure, its inevitable...

BengalBrian
07-01-2005, 09:35 PM
stop fighting it, give in to the pressure, its inevitable...
If this is a wierd way of asking for advice on your wanting to be a Bengals fan problem.. I just say go for it

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2005, 09:38 PM
Well considering the bengals are a problem, ;) :toofunny:

clevestinks
07-01-2005, 09:42 PM
You bunch of guys, Bengal Brian if you do change your stripes i`ll buy you your first Steelers hat.

Prosdo
07-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Nice pics Brian.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-02-2005, 12:43 AM
And I'll buy u a case of ICB !

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 08:28 AM
You buy ICB he may not come back! ICB light maybe, Ill do Rolling Rock! or Yuengling!

BengalBrian
07-02-2005, 12:35 PM
You bunch of guys, Bengal Brian if you do change your stripes i`ll buy you your first Steelers hat.
Can I just say I am a Steeler fan to get the hat?

I would love to post a video of one burning to ash on cincybengals.com.. Then Maybe I can hire a Bengal Cat to piss on the ashes.. :D

Can I get a terrible towel too please.. I need something to clean up after sex... lol

BB2W
07-02-2005, 01:18 PM
Thanks Brian.....I was at that game! It was at Heinz Field West right. I almost got beat up twice.....Why are Bengals fans so crazy? I was looking for my seat but I was one section over (I was wearing a Plax jersey) and a Bengals fan yells "Hey Plax sit the f*** down" and then the whole section started pointing along with a chant......You suck, You suck, You suck. It was embarassing. Then I went to the bathroom and it was like half Steelers fans and half Bengals fans. All the Bengals fans were chanting Steelers suck, and all the Steeler fans were chanting Bengals suck......all you could here coming from the bathroom was blah blah sucks. :) It was funny.

Question.....How do you feel when you go to those games and see half Steelers fans and half Bengals fans.....It is crazy. You gotta respect the turnout of Steelers fans. You look around the stadium and see just as much black and gold as black and orange. Last year was not as bad as some previous years. I swear I have been to a game where it was 60% Steelers Fans. They were waiting for them to open the gates yelling Heinz Feild West. :bouncy:

bigbensgirl7
07-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Thanks Brian.....I was at that game! It was at Heinz Field West right. I almost got beat up twice.....Why are Bengals fans so crazy? I was looking for my seat but I was one section over (I was wearing a Plax jersey) and a Bengals fan yells "Hey Plax sit the f*** down" and then the whole section started pointing along with a chant......You suck, You suck, You suck. It was embarassing. Then I went to the bathroom and it was like half Steelers fans and half Bengals fans. All the Bengals fans were chanting Steelers suck, and all the Steeler fans were chanting Bengals suck......all you could here coming from the bathroom was blah blah sucks. :) It was funny.

Question.....How do you feel when you go to those games and see half Steelers fans and half Bengals fans.....It is crazy. You gotta respect the turnout of Steelers fans. You look around the stadium and see just as much black and gold as black and orange. Last year was not as bad as some previous years. I swear I have been to a game where it was 60% Steelers Fans. They were waiting for them to open the gates yelling Heinz Feild West. :bouncy:
I go to the game every year in Cincy except last year. Every year (even the year I was pregnant) I had some stupid fans saying crap the whole time. I never even sit in my seat...I stand in the corner of the enzone right behind the 1st section. There was one year I went with my family and my dad had to pull me back from some guys who had no clue what they were talking about. I really can't believe the stuff I hear out of some of those guys mouths. (I will say I have come across some cool people there too, but mostly just). It is fun however, seeing so many Steelers fans there. I always joke around and call it our "home away from home" I have also noticed the Steeler fans seem to make more noise than the Bengals from start to finish. I know it embarasses Bengals fans because I hear it every year. I go to Pittsburgh every year also, and have honestly not witnessed anything like it there. Even the Bengal announcers talk about how embarrassing it is to see so much Black and Gold all over the city (inside and outside the stadium). I also tape eveery Steeler game and it's sometimes fun to watch them because from just listening to the crowd noise and not looking at the ugly orange and black on the field...you would think they were in Pittsburgh!!!
I also know its that way when the Browns are in Cincy...it's just not as evident because they are similar colors. For years those would be the only 2 home games that would be televised around here because Steeler and Browns fans bought all the tickets!
I know if that was us...I would be embarrassed!!! But we don't have to worry about that!!!

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Can I get a terrible towel too please.. I need something to clean up after sex... lol

Good idea....umm i'm a steelers fan, so where is my stuff

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 02:56 PM
And I'll buy u a case of ICB !

Make it budweiser...Just enough to get me thinking about it and if I decide to you have to buy my beer at every steelers game I attend....It will probably only be 2 games out of the season so it won't be too bad. :D

BlitzburghRockCity
07-02-2005, 04:29 PM
IF you come to a game at Heinz Field, we'll buy you a couple rounds just for having the guts to wear orange in SteelTown !

BengalBrian
07-02-2005, 11:47 PM
I will have to try to make the game in Pittsburgh this year.. Never been there

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Good idea....umm i'm a steelers fan, so where is my stuff
i`m sending this quote over to Cinci forum! LOL

bengalsfan21
07-03-2005, 12:42 AM
i`m sending this quote over to Cinci forum! LOL

Damnit...it's ok Brian knows what it's all about...and I will be there in steelerville with my Bengals gear on...So get ready to buy them rounds :D

clevestinks
07-03-2005, 06:32 AM
Brian said he going to live you hang! LOL And If need be, I will buy rounds. I am a man of my word. But don`t count on rounds from us. We usually win!!

BengalBrian
07-03-2005, 09:45 AM
Yep.. I sure will :)

And you better be buyin me some rounds for simply coming to the game.. You can buy more to honor a bet we will make during those rounds after we spank your teams ASS :)

bengalsfan21
07-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Yep.. I sure will :)

And you better be buyin me some rounds for simply coming to the game.. You can buy more to honor a bet we will make during those rounds after we spank your teams ASS :)

Yeah...Wait Brian they might get us really drunk and put stooler stuff on us.....we need someone sober to go with us, such as Dave

BlitzburghRockCity
07-03-2005, 12:45 PM
Once ur at Heinz Field, its no holds barred..anything goes.. we might just lock u in a jiffy john and then roll it down the street a few times! :rofl:

bengalsfan21
07-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Once ur at Heinz Field, its no holds barred..anything goes.. we might just lock u in a jiffy john and then roll it down the street a few times! :rofl:

I think I will lock myself in there, before and after the game..As a man I usually have a few things to drop around then. :D